Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
This is Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin from the TV series Once Upon a Time. The first 3 seasons are on Netflix. This is Khan from Into the Darkness. Good can be killed without being stabbed by his Dagger however if Khan gets it he doesn't control Gold.

Let the battle begin.

TheVaultDweller
lol spite thread. Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin has powers like tk, pyrokinesis, teleporting (not limited to himself), shape-shifting, transmutation, and a number of other spells he can draw on. Basically pitted Khan against a guy who has altered reality with his magic before.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
lol spite thread. Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin has powers like tk, pyrokinesis, teleporting (not limited to himself), shape-shifting, transmutation, and a number of other spells he can draw on. Basically pitted Khan against a guy who has altered reality with his magic before.

"cough" "cough"

based on?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
"cough" "cough"

based on?

laughing
Quan is so low now that other people actually have to do his Quanning for him. Well played.

But seriously, Gold teleports Khan's boolean gun up Khan's ass and telekinetically pulls the trigger. I think it's technically called "apporting" or something. And he has teleported himself, others, as well as different objects, between places before, so it is something he can do.

FrothByte
Gold turns Khan into a mouse.

EmperorSidious2

I wanted to see Quans fanboyism show. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
laughing
Quan is so low now that other people actually have to do his Quanning for him. Well played.

But seriously, Gold teleports Khan's boolean gun up Khan's ass and telekinetically pulls the trigger. I think it's technically called "apporting" or something. And he has teleported himself, others, as well as different objects, between places before, so it is something he can do.

i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.