Plagueis vs. Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
All out, go.

I'm fairly certain how this will end, but...

EmperorSidious2
Plagues.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Plagueis.

Trocity
Kun dies

carthage
Kun takes sabers, loses force and all out

NewGuy01
Possibly, though I can't say I'm entirely convinced Plagueis will lose a duel with Kun.

Stigma
Plagueis.

Nargaroth
Plagueis. Noticeably more powerful and considerably faster.

AncientPower
Lightsaber skill: Exar Kun

Physical strength: Exar Kun

Physical stamina: Exar Kun

Physical durability: Darth Plagueis

Physical speed: Darth Plagueis

Battle Precognition: Exar Kun

Weaponry: Exar Kun

Force Defenses: Exar Kun

Telekinesis: Darth Plagueis

Sith Sorcery: Exar Kun

Armor: Exar Kun

Midichlorian Manipulation: Darth Plagueis

I'd give Kun a slight edge over-all.

carthage
IDK Plagueis tilting the Balance of the force with Sidious is a sorcery feat that surpasses Exar's IMO

NewGuy01
Lightsaber skill: Exar Kun

Don't doubt it, he's much more of a lightsaber enthusiast than Plagueis.

Lawl.

erm Not convinced.

Agreed.

...Based on?

Sure.

Mhm.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
IDK Plagueis tilting the Balance of the force with Sidious is a sorcery feat that surpasses Exar's IMO

Wouldn't even classify that as Sorcery, tbh.

carthage
They should be even in strength

AncientPower
Exar Kun has busted through a 3ft thick wall of Mandalorian Iron, what does Plagueis have that compares?

Exar Kun could stalemate Ulic Qel-Droma for hours before dying of exhaustion.

Exar Kun's Battle Precognition has been stated to be so proficient that combined with his lightsaber technique made him unstoppable in his day.

Exar Kun has shrugged off Sever Force from the technique's most experienced master. He has also reflected sorcery attacks from a powerful Sith Sorceress that were strong enough to disintegrate humans without actually trying. Better yet he has tanked bombing runs from starfighters with his barrier, he wasn't even making a gesture, he merely strolled forwards.

Trocity
Kun is far more badass than Hego.

carthage
I love em both

SunRazer
How is Kun stronger than the guy who punched through armored torsos without issue even after being severely injured, before reaching his prime?

carthage
By shattering a wall of Beskar which is harder than the unconfirmed armor of the Maladians?

SunRazer
Lightsabers have, at times, bypassed Beskar in the past. And his repeated strikes at peak condition using his lightsaber at maximum intensity aren't comparable to Plagueis's unarmed blows in a drastically hindered condition.

AncientPower
Very thin beskar Nova, furthermore it was two strikes not multiple, one once he realised how ineffective his lightsaber was and second after putting full effort in.

Also three feet of beskar > an unknown thick density armour plate.

Sinious
Plagueis in a great fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.