Create a strike team for the NJO(Read for Details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The NJO's Top Knights, Masters and Apprentices are being targeted by YOUR strike team.

The rules are as follows;

Each rank will have a team consisting of a group of three to five combatants, your team must have the same number of combatants. You must create a group/strike team that will go up against the three ranks.

You cannot use the same character twice.

Anyone mentioned here cannot be used in your strike team.

The strike team you create must be the same rank as the opposing group(I.e A strike team created to square off against the apprentices must contain other apprentices, Sith Lords against Masters/Knights)

The following characters are off limits:
Sidious, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Vitiate, The Ones, Nihilus, Kreia, Valkarion, Plagueis, No spirit versions of characters.

-----

*Apprentice Group*
Marr Idi Shel, Gantoris, and Rosh Penin(Vjun).

**Knights Group**

Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo, Ganner Rhysode, Alema Rar, and Jaden Korr.

***Masters Group***
Kyp Durron, Corran Horn, Kam Solusar, Kyle Katarn, and Mara Jade.

Standard fight and standard equipment.

Battle takes place on:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061203201630/jedipedia/de/images/thumb/8/86/TaspirIII-Eingang.jpg/500px-TaspirIII-Eingang.jpg

Let the games beginsidoodles

Nephthys
For apprentice, does anyone whose an apprentice count for it? Sith can be apprentices while still being Lords and Darths. I'm guessing not.

Stigma
Nice thread!

My take:

*Apprentice Group*
TPM Maul, PoD Bane and Savage

**Knights Group**
Anakin, HoT, Barsen'thor, Leneer and Nahdar Vebb

***Masters Group***
Windu, Kenobi, Koon, Zallow and Kota

Emperordmb
Peak POD Bane is the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith in centuries, HOT is the battlemaster, and Barsen'thor is on the Jedi Council.

Aside from the rank details, this seems to be a solid set of teams Stigma thumb up

Nephthys
The HoT and Barsen'thor are Jedi Masters (well, a DS HoT isn't but she's still the Battlemaster). PoD Bane was a Sith Lord/Darth.

Stigma
Hmm dang it. Let's substitute HoT for Ulic and Barsen'thor for ...don't know atm.

Emperordmb
POD Bane is also already the Dark Lord of the Sith. Not exactly an apprentice.

Nephthys
Anyway, my teams:

*Apprentice Group*

Kira Carsen, Nadia Grell & Exal Kressh.

**Knights Group**

Lord Scourge, Aryn Leneer, Kotor Revan, Bastila Shan & Lord Skar.

***Masters Group***

Hero of Tython, The Barsen'thor, The Empire's Wrath, Darth Nox & Darth Malgus.

Go go Old Republic!

Originally posted by Stigma
***Masters Group***
Windu, Kenobi, Koon, Zallow and Kota

Not certain this team beats Fated's actually. mmm

Angelalex242
Since the battle's taking place on Mustafar, Mara's more dangerous then usual. Easy to stealth assassinate people by force pushing them into Lava.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Since the battle's taking place on Mustafar, Mara's more dangerous then usual. Easy to stealth assassinate people by force pushing them into Lava.

Not Mustafar, buddy, it's Taspir III

Nephthys
That looks like a super hard arena to hide in.

Angelalex242
Well...Mustafar and places like it (red stuff looks like lava...) are the best place for an assassin, as she can then work from the shadows to eliminate enemies with surprise before they can bring their full power to bear on her.

Nephthys
What shadows? It's an open arena.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
What shadows? It's an open arena.

IIRC from my days of playing that map, the spires are huge places great for ambushes, and there's a lot of walkways where one could slip into cover.

Fated Xtasy
The arena isn't so big that Mara will have a tremendous advantage imo.

That said, it's a possibility that the members of your respective teams will perceive the other masters as more of a threat, depending on the circumstances.

Angelalex242
It's not the size of the arena that matters, it's places to hide and ambush from.

Anything that gives her an excuse to fight like a rogue instead of fighting straight up improves her effectiveness...to extremely significant effect.

That is, Mara with cover and the ability to use stealth gives her at least as much benefit as actual amps give other people.

Tondemonai
By not being able to use the same person twice, do you mean no same person in the same group (for example, RoT Zannah and end DoE Zannah) or no same person whatsoever?

If it's the former, here's my teams:

Apprentices: Force Hound Xesh, Darth Nox (pre-Force Walking), and Wrath II (pre-betrayal by Baras)

Knights: Lord Kallig (not Aloysius), Wrath II (pre-death of Baras), Lord Adraas, Malgus (Hope), and Lord Scourge.

Masters: Darth Nox, Wrath II, Thanaton, Marr, and FE Malgus.

I ran out of time before I could list the others if the latter was the case, so i'll do that when I can. Also Neph, thumbs up to you wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.