Who is the weakest Street Leveler that can beat Spider-man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep. No BFR. Midtown Manhattan.

Star428
I don't think any of them can.

Henry_Pym
As in fights mostly street level crime or KMC tiers

I put Cap as the dividing character between tiers so, none

If the former, maybe She-hulk

riv6672
She-Hulk is not street level.
If its no, then its no. I'm good with that.

EDIT:
I've never done one of these as the ones i've seen always start using more and more powerful characters, missing the point. This time it only took 2 posts...laughing out loud

Henry_Pym
...I literally prefaced my post.

Unless you're arguing She-hulk doesn't mostly deal with street level criminals.

riv6672
I literally answered your preface. Not trying to argue.

As to fighting street levelers, most of She-Hulk's appearances are team related, aside from the occasional short lived series. The Avengers, FF, H4H...dont fight street level crime. Thats semantics though.

So no, not the former.

Henry_Pym
She has had her own solo series on and off and in it she deals with joke lvl characters.

Even physically she is below a lot of "street crime" fighters like Cage, Spidey & Fist

Vanguard
Panther

Digi
If they can beat Spidey w/o prep or PIS/CIS, they aren't street level. Period.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Vanguard
Panther

Panther isn't even close to street leveler.

The only guy who has a chance is Punisher with a TON of prep.

riv6672
@Pym. Agree to disagree.

Panther's not street level, and, Digi makes an interesting point.
At another board someone suggested Punisher, but i dont see him doing it without prep.

cdtm
All things being equal, and disregarding the odd off day (Say, a major flu or two broken legs): No one.

Digi nailed it.

Silent Master
Superman, at least 3/10 angel

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
She has had her own solo series on and off and in it she deals with joke lvl characters.

Even physically she is below a lot of "street crime" fighters like Cage, Spidey & Fist

That's an odd statement

riv6672
Hence the agree to disagree.

DarkSaint85
Interestingly, on the tiers thread we have Spidey as a Low Meta, so above all the streets.

However, I'd give Elektra and Rose Tattoo wins over him.

And Grifter evil face

Sin I AM
Cage is all over the place. I can't take him seriously, Danny should drop parker no problem. Jen should as well

riv6672
She-Hulk isnt a street leveler.
Not even sure Iron Fist is, with all his power ups.

Juk3n
No one barring prep, the exception being hi level MA masters with TP strong enough to run interference. Even then it's a stretch because hurting parker enough to put him down - no PIS - with regular human hands (master ma or nuh) shouldn't be accomplishable, though we've seen it is.

So for the purpose of the thread. If pete had the flu, and his SS was on the fritz, and Elektra wanted to kill him using her standard stabby gear and she was fresh as a daisy, and her TP was at it's peak. I think the buck stops with her.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Cage is all over the place. I can't take him seriously, Danny should drop parker no problem. Jen should as well

Back to street levelers....

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672

Immortal Weapon IF is an enhanced meta.

-K-M-
Moon knight... theoretically

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -K-M-
Moon knight... theoretically

Only because his power level is ambiguous.

riv6672
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Immortal Weapon IF is an enhanced meta.
Cool. I was willing to be corrected, but it seemed like he went up a few notches.

Blue Area Vet
Cool. I was willing to be corrected, but it seemed like he went up a few notches.

Street level means no power or peak human power, or a prodigy type skillset like Electra's combat skills or Hawkeye and Bulleye's aim. Ironfist was never a street leveler.

Juk3n
Street level means no power or peak human power, or a prodigy type skillset like Electra's combat skills or Hawkeye and Bulleye's aim.

Nonsense. Bullseye is firmly in the street level category. As is Daredevil, as is Hawkeye and believe it or not Elektra too, she is just at the top end.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Juk3n
Nonsense. Bullseye is firmly in the street level category. As is Daredevil, as is Hawkeye and believe it or not Elektra too, she is just at the top end.

I know, read my post again slowly.

Scoobless
I bet if he fought his Aunt May she could get him to Forfeit... that counts as a win, right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Street lvler with the adamantium skeleton, unnatural healing, inhuman aim...

Honestly, it's hard to qualify anyone as a 'pure' street, if we look closely at these characters.

Daredevil has senses, Natchios has tp...

Scoobless
Anyone with a power is not street level.

There, qualified, easy. Might as well change the tier title to "unenhanced human"

smile

Henry_Pym
thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Scoobless
Anyone with a power is not street level.

There, qualified, easy. Might as well change the tier title to "unenhanced human"

smile

Agreed, but Bulleye still goes against a street level class. His aim is superhumanly good, but unexplained.

Sin I AM

I was replying to pym so stfu

Back to street levelers....

Please read above. Thank you

Blue Area Vet

Please read above. Thank you

Anyway, back to street levelers and big mouthed internet bullies.....

Juk3n
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Street lvler with the adamantium skeleton, unnatural healing, inhuman aim...

Honestly, it's hard to qualify anyone as a 'pure' street, if we look closely at these characters.

Daredevil has senses, Natchios has tp...

"pure street" doesn't mean anything, the catagorisation is done by the power output and capability of the individual, threat level and such. Its totally possible to be classed as "street" and have a superhuman ability.

Theres only a certain amount of carnage can be caused by DD,

Cap, Deathstroke, Wolverine and Black Panther are higher

Ironfist, Gorgon, Spider-man and Sebastian Shaw are higher still

Colossus, Omega-Red higher again.

Daredevil, Elektra and Bullseye are street. Its not an argument, having somesort of meta attribute doesn't give you a free pass into the next tier all it means is , youre a meta human in the street catagory. Elektras TP doesn't put her higher than Cap and Bullseyes adamantium skeleton doesn't put him higher than Batman.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Digi
If they can beat Spidey w/o prep or PIS/CIS, they aren't street level. Period.

LGU

The only guy who has a chance is Punisher with a TON of prep.

At another board someone suggested Punisher, but i dont see him doing it without prep.

Punisher has already beaten Spider-Man more than once without any prep (and a few more times with prep too).

Obviously he's not taking a majority or anything close, but if the criteria is just having an outside chance at winning then Castle has to be your man based on his record to date.

Cheers.

cdtm
That's if you include pis, though.

Like the time Castle shot Spidey outright. No matter how good a shot Frank is, that just shouldn't be possible due to precog and the speed gap.

Star428
Originally posted by LGU
Punisher has already beaten Spider-Man more than once without any prep (and a few more times with prep too).

Which has to be PIS of the highest magnitude in the same way Batman can kick Darkseid and actually make him bleed. LOL.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Like the time Castle shot Spidey outright. No matter how good a shot Frank is, that just shouldn't be possible due to precog and the speed gap.

It's not a true precog, it's limited and his speed is overrated.

Frank's done it a few times and he will do it again. And again. And again. One day he'll "forget" to use mercy-bullets and the bug will be gone.

cdtm
I just count mg lucky stars that Danny Rand faced Punisher under John Ostrander. Anyone else, and we'd never hear the end of how Castle chumped him out in one move. smile

JayDaDon
Punisher might have the biggest jobber aura after Cap. Remember, this is the guy who stole an up to date Iron man armor, put it on and piloted it with no help. W.T.F?

LGU

Frank's done it a few times and he will do it again. And again. And again.

Exactly. Frank's managed to tag Spidey just about every time they've fought, ranging from the very oldest to the most recent, with everything ranging from punches to pistol bullets to thrown knives to grenades to shotgun shells. There's only so long you can try and dismiss that kind of thing; at some point the sheer weight of evidence overcomes notions of how fights "should" go IMHO.

Cheers.

StiltmanFTW
I just count mg lucky stars that Danny Rand faced Punisher under John Ostrander. Anyone else, and we'd never hear the end of how Castle chumped him out in one move. smile

They actually met? I don't recall that.

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Punisher might have the biggest jobber aura after Cap. Remember, this is the guy who stole an up to date Iron man armor, put it on and piloted it with no help. W.T.F?

No, his jobber aura is not that bad. Can't really be compared with that of Cap or Bat --- Cap solo'd U-Foes sans Vapor with initial help from Nick Fury (who after like 1 panel took a break and simply watched Steve), Bats beat SSJ Bane...

Frank did mention he could barely operate it. He's not totally dumb when it comes to tech. And honestly, the way Tony was acting in that series (douchebag supreme), he more than deserved getting humiliated.

JayDaDon
I said, AFTER cap. Cap has the top spot in Jobber auras for a reason. And after all we know about the levels of security that went into Tony being the only guy with access into his suits(unless he says so) that just smacks of PIS.

Blue Area Vet

No, his jobber aura is not that bad. Can't really be compared with that of Cap or Bat --- Cap solo'd U-Foes sans Vapor with initial help from Nick Fury (who after like 1 panel took a break and simply watched Steve), Bats beat SSJ Bane...

Frank did mention he could barely operate it. He's not totally dumb when it comes to tech. And honestly, the way Tony was acting in that series (douchebag supreme), he more than deserved getting humiliated.

Frank does have a strong jobber aura. Unlike Cap, dude has NO freaking powers.

StiltmanFTW
Neither does Batman or Nightwing, yet they rape Amazos and Paragons all the time...

Blue Area Vet
Neither does Batman or Nightwing, yet they rape Amazos and Paragons all the time...

Right, and it's utterly ridiculous to the point some Batman fans will tell you he does have superpowers. I'm just saying it exists with Frank as well, just not consistently on such a high scale.

On other note, has Frank and Crossbones ever thrown down?

StiltmanFTW
No. And that's too bad. Would love to see it.

LGU
Punisher and Crossbones fought recently actually. Punisher (2014) #7-#8. It went pretty badly for Frank, although he was in seriously bad shape before Crossbones arrived on the scene and it wasn't exactly a fair fight.

Cheers.

riv6672

I would love to but, damn if you cant make me. smile

StiltmanFTW
@LGU

Damn, I had no idea. Thanks thumb up

cdtm

During the Heroes for Hire 1990's run. HFH was hired to bring him in, while Cage was hired by some kid to protect him for the price of a dollar.

It wasn't really a full fight, but Danny did dodge a bunch of shots from Castle and knocked him down with a spinning kick, before Cage got in his face. Lead to a pretty amusing standoff where Danny's trying to convince Cage his job should have priority because of the money and importance of the client, while Cage stands firm that as far as he's concerned, his deals no less important.

In the end, Castle agrees to turn himself in (Because he has memory loss and doesn't know if the charges are false) AFTER he does a thing he needs to do first.

JayDaDon
They recently also met up in that Black widow/Punisher crossover.

cdtm
They recently also met up in that Black widow/Punisher crossover.

Who, Iron Fist?

Pre Living Weapon?

What happened?

JayDaDon
Who, Iron Fist?

Pre Living Weapon?

What happened?

Nope, was talking about Frank and Crossbones.

-K-M-
Only because his power level is ambiguous.

Not talking about his powerlevels, I'm more talking about his technology, weapons and armor. Even in his first apperances he actually was matching Spider-Man fairly well. Since then his tech improved ten fold even having adamantium weapons and armor, etc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm more talking about his technology, weapons and armor.

Plus his expertise in martial arts, Puny Parker's kryptonite.

cdtm
Plus his expertise in martial arts, Puny Parker's kryptonite.

I keep forgetting to post a hostess fruit pie ad from the 1970's where he gets his tail handed to him by a random kung fu girl. Even way back then, it was a meme. laughing out loud

riv6672
I loved those ads.

riv6672
http://www.seanbaby.com/hostess/images/v2spiderman05.jpg

Board Walker
Wolverine could do it, Punisher could do it, Moon Knight could do it, Lex Luthor could do it

LGU
Nope, was talking about Frank and Crossbones.

That's the same issues I was referencing. Frank fights Crossbones in Punisher #7-#8. #8 ends with Castle as Crossbones' prisoner. The Widow crossover starts in #9 - she kicks the crap out of Crossbones while Castle is off dealing with some cannon fodder.

Cheers.

JayDaDon
Oh ok cool. I only read where they were on the ship together.

Hyperion Prime
What is the Chameleon considered???? Has he ever beat Spiderman.

StiltmanFTW
Aside from shapeshifting, he has the Kraven serum...

That makes him a low meta, if writers remember about those.

Hyperion Prime
Aside from shapeshifting, he has the Kraven serum...

That makes him a low meta, if writers remember about those.

Thanks man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.