Darth Vader & Barriss Offee vs. Count Dooku & Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Darth Vader as of Rebels.
Barriss Offee as of The Clone Wars.

Count Dooku as of Revenge of the Sith.
Asajj Ventress as of The Clone Wars.

Canon only. Battle takes place in an industrial complex.

carthage
Team 2

Dooku can take Disney Vader and kill him before he utilizes his force abilities, and at this point Ventress can beat Barriss as well

Angelalex242
Vader doesn't suck THAT much with a saber. And Vader has the Force Edge. And the knowledge of how his younger self beat Dooku.

If Dooku falls, Ventress hasn't much hope.

carthage
He just lacks the feats to compete at this point (assuming it's ANH Disney Vader), Dooku has beaten Kenobi, killed Ventress, held his own against Yoda, beaten Grievous, Savage etc. Hes like the 5th best duelist in the mythos, and this iteration of Vader just lacks the showings to compare

ares834
Vader is superior to Anakin, so he should be able to take Dooku.

Ventress should be able to be Barriss though I don't know if she can do it quick enough to be of much help to Dooku.

Eh, I'm leaning to team 2.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Vader is superior to Anakin, so he should be able to take Dooku.

Ventress should be able to be Barriss though I don't know if she can do it quick enough to be of much help to Dooku. Then how does Team 2 win? lol

ares834
Because I think Ventress will be able to beat Barriss fast enough to help Dooku. I just said I didn't know if she could do it fast enough, though I suspect she will. wink

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Because I think Ventress will be able to beat Barriss fast enough to help Dooku. I just said I didn't know if she could do it fast enough, though I suspect she will. wink Ah, okay.

I'll probably bump this thread when we see Inquisitor Barriss ripping anuses apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.