Hightower vs Hobbs Bench press competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
Hightower from Police Academy vs Hobbs from Fast and Furious in a bench press competition. I decided to go this route because Hightower hasn't been proven in high level combat like Hobbs so a fight would be moot. However they both possess superhuman like strength so who would win a bench competition between the two??

TheVaultDweller
I need to refresh my memory on Hightower. I know he used to do crazy things like casually push his car into parking bays instead of just parallel parking it etc. but other specific feats are hazy. I do remember he was absurdly strong though.

Actually strong enough to flip a car over:
KuI2mCfByII

He's pretty damn durable too:
3a3EJ-mcaTM

This is actually pretty close IMO.

Genesis-Soldier
i have no idea how to chose, I want to go with hobbs since I have seen his feats more recently but hightower, damn he was one strong man.

I cant decide

Genesis-Soldier
last I checked HT was pulling ropes and secured rings out of roofs, pulling out seats, lifting and moving cars... yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.