What one character from Marvel/D.C. would most change the other comic landscape?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Think of one character was "transplanted" into the other's universe and was introduce naturally intot he universe. In other words, the character and their origin or an alternate version of their origin exists in the other universe in a way such that they were "born" into the universe. Which character's existence would bring about the most change with their introduction? My pick: Frank Castle in D.C. universe. Why? The Joker and all the other little shithead psychopaths that Batman has allowed to commit mass murder would be bloodstain in the past.

Scoobless
The Flash, Nobody on Marvel earth has seen anything move like him, even Quicksilver and Speed Demon are a distant 2nd place.

Put him on the Avengers and Stark will go crazy trying to figure out the "Speed Force"

golem370
Impossible Man

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Impossible Man

He barely does anything in the MU

golem370
OK Celestials along with Eternals Deviants

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Think of one character was "transplanted" into the other's universe and was introduce naturally intot he universe. In other words, the character and their origin or an alternate version of their origin exists in the other universe in a way such that they were "born" into the universe. Which character's existence would bring about the most change with their introduction? My pick: Frank Castle in D.C. universe. Why? The Joker and all the other little shithead psychopaths that Batman has allowed to commit mass murder would be bloodstain in the past.

Good point. Frank would more or less eradicate street crime, in places like Gotham and Bludhaven. Arkham would be a ghost town.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Scoobless
The Flash, Nobody on Marvel earth has seen anything move like him, even Quicksilver and Speed Demon are a distant 2nd place.

Put him on the Avengers and Stark will go crazy trying to figure out the "Speed Force"

lol, I like the last part of what you said. Stark would find a way to harness it eventually.

Blue Area Vet
OK Celestials along with Eternals Deviants

What ONE character.

Newjak
Doom!!!!!

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Newjak
Doom!!!!!

You now, I amost want to change my answer now. The only reason I didn't put Doom is because as much as a presence as he would have, what ex.....wait, nevermind, you are right. His pursuit of the Antilife Equation alone would be game changing. Also, Doom would put a lock on the Orange Lantern. And oh yeah, magic is stronger in D.C., Doom would be a beast.

golem370
Apocalypse

Blue Area Vet
Apocalypse

The problem is there are no mutants.

Blue Area Vet
With D.C. having such a strong magical presence, someone who could really do some damage would be Desak.

Juk3n
Frank Castle in Gotham. Id buy that.

Astner
Flash to Marvel. Thanos to DC.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Astner

Thanos would make epic storylines and would conquer the universe and put it back, but would he actually change the landscape? I don't think so.

Kryptoniano
Originally posted by Astner

Agreed on the Flash. Not sure about Thanos, though. I'd go with the Sentry.

riv6672
Blue Marvel at DC. An earthling hero more powerful than Superman. Game changer.
Wonder Woman at Marvel. A top tier heroine AND not a copy of a male hero. She'd polarize the MU women, give them a rallying point.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Juk3n
Frank Castle in Gotham. Id buy that. He'd do better than Batman

Konton
Valeria Richards to DC.
The Shade to Marvel.

riv6672
Cool choices. Unexpected. Wish you'd gone into the why. thumb up

The Nuul
The Doctor to Marvel.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wolverine in DC, he would become so popular after a short while, that he would be in every team.

KK in Marvel, he could teach Iron Fist to improve to street level.

riv6672
Originally posted by The Nuul
The Doctor to Marvel.
Which doctor?

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Which doctor? the one from the authority is probably what he's talking about.

I'd love to see Hitman transfer over to marvel. There'd be an awesome story about him and deadpool teaming up and chumping a bunch of villains and then he'd team up with the punisher, go annihilate crime, go to the bar and have some brews with Frank.

riv6672
Thats an Ennis dream project!

shadowknight
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
The problem is there are no mutants. DC has mutants they are rare (Cap Comet, Celsius form Doom Patrol are Mutants) they are just not hunted or bothered. DCU doesn't care how you got your powers.

shadowknight
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Good point. Frank would more or less eradicate street crime, in places like Gotham and Bludhaven. Arkham would be a ghost town. Batman would shut him down before he killed more than 1/4 of his rogues gallery. The only way Punisher would exist is if he stayed in NYC otherwise Batman would hunt him down and put him in jail.

golem370
Spider-Man would be cool.

Omega Red would be cool

Apocalypse would be cool

Wonder Woman would be cool

Martian Manhunter would be cool

Flash would be cool

Doomsday would be cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.