The Exile (KOTOR2) vs Darth Nyriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Rematch! I was thinking of how people perceive this fight and how it would go down if the Exile wasn't Meetrafied by Drew.

Neutral location, full power, no holds barred.

NewGuy01
Not too much changes, imo.

AncientPower
Exile wins.

carthage
Nyriss solidly

NTJack0
Exile bends her over and shows her who the real top dog is.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Nyriss solidly

Interesting. How so?

NewGuy01

AncientPower
A nexus feat, your point?

DarthAnt66
Being on a nexus discards the entire feat?

lolwhat.

Sinious
@NewGuy

We already know Nyriss solidly beats novel Meetra but why you or anyone else don't think that the Exile >>> Meetra?

Selenial
Originally posted by Sinious
@NewGuy

We already know Nyriss solidly beats novel Meetra but why you or anyone else don't think that the Exile >>> Meetra?

We've had this debate before, he seems to think that the Revan Novel completely overrides all of Kotor 2 because there's no proof she went down in power...

Yeh

Sinious
I'm inclined to think alike tbh.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
@NewGuy

I'm sorry, but this sentence really didn't make much sense.

Clearly you weren't listening. Instead of choosing to disregard any given material, I simply looked at KOTOR 2 from the perspective given to us by the Revan novel and found it could be fairly consistent.

I don't think KOTOR II was overridden by Revan (well, perhaps a few of the concepts were modernized); rather, I think common interpretation of Meetra's power by KOTOR players were entirely different than the developers intended in the first place if Chris Avellone's emails to Ant are to be considered.

Ew, is that a run-on sentence?

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm sorry, but this sentence really didn't make much sense.

Well that's what happens when I type while I'm drunk.

I personally am one of those who think that Meetra from the Novel and The Exile from KOTOR 2 are not very different. I mean sure the Exile has some advantages with her unique connection to the Force but that's probably about it. However, this is not a very popular opinion as many people believe that Meetra lost some of her power and that's why she performed so poorly in the novel. I saw similar opinions to mine in this thread so I was curious to know why you also think that even The Exile version of Meetra would lose solidly(still drunk btw).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.