Lord Marvell vs. Deathgod Walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Blue Area Vet
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/8/87/Ohitsme--Lord_Mar-Vell.jpg

VS

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11/117763/2784565-captain_marvel__18___page_10.jpg

Insane Titan
Walker wins, he was above Thanos who stomped LM.

leonidas
spite.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Walker wins, he was above Thanos who stomped LM.

Thanos didn't stomp LM, he beat him. Could Walker similarly "bring death" to that realm?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Thanos didn't stomp LM, he beat him. Could Walker similarly "bring death" to that realm? Thanos shit stomped LM. Marvells attack had no effect on Thanos , then Thanos manhandled him with ease. Marvell only survived because Thanos let him.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
spite.
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Walker wins, he was above Thanos who stomped LM.
This.

Walker was pretty incredible. He dropped Thanos to his knees with ONE blast and he didn't actually want to kill Thanos because he wanted to get Death's location from him first.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos shit stomped LM. Marvells attack had no effect on Thanos , then Thanos manhandled him with ease. Marvell only survived because Thanos let him.

So, screaming in pain = no effect? http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/08/captain-mar-vell-vs-thanos-marvel-comics-104865.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
So, screaming in pain = no effect? http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/08/captain-mar-vell-vs-thanos-marvel-comics-104865.jpg
Uhm, that was done on purpose by Thanos to unleash Death in the Cancerverse.

Thanos allowed himself to be captured after beating the living phuck out of Lord Mar-vell.

Blue Area Vet
LOL, so Thanos is faking? Give me a break. I have the entire series. The statement was made that Marvell's attacks had no effect on Thanos and that simply is not true.

Insane Titan
Are you joking or what? That was AFTER Thanos stopped beating Down LM. Plus LM had to use the ceremonial sword empowered by cancerverse gods.

One Big Mob
That wasn't even Mar-Vell's power. Plus the implication is that that sword killed Cancerverse Death, so...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Are you joking or what? That was AFTER Thanos stopped beating Down LM. Plus LM had to use the ceremonial sword empowered by cancerverse gods.

He won, he defeated Marvell. That's isn't being argued by me whatsoever. I just took issue with saying Marvell's attacks had NO effect on him, that's all.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He won, he defeated Marvell. That's isn't being argued by me whatsoever. I just took issue with saying Marvell's attacks had NO effect on him, that's all. That wasn't his attack/power , it was a outside amp.

His attacks like I said had no effect.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
That wasn't his attack/power , it was a outside amp.

His attacks like I said had no effect.

I'll go back and look at it, but I doubt it. I don't remember the fight going one sided in the manner. Plus, wasn't Thanos still under full power?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I'll go back and look at it, but I doubt it. I don't remember the fight going one sided in the manner. Plus, wasn't Thanos still under full power? go look at it, I can tell you now it is that one sided. They snarl then charge at each other, Thanos then smacks Marvell in the face double handed then chokes the life out of Marvell.

Marvells attack only worked after Thanos gave himself up and was held in place by cancerverse monsters. Marvell had to then call the cancerverse gods for the sword and power to use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.