Mr Gold vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Mr gold can't get posses by his dagger and can be killed by any wizard spell that has the capacity to kill. However he has all of his powers except in this thread he can't just transfigure Voldemort into anything. Same goes for Voldmelrt to make it fair.

Who wins.

TheVaultDweller
Tom loses again.

Genesis-Soldier
hmmmm, 7/10 Gold for the win.

the fella has a big arsenal with a lot of capabilities to use however he likes

Surtur
I'm not familiar with Mr. Gold, what are his best feats?

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm not familiar with Mr. Gold, what are his best feats?

His best feats include turning any object big or small human or not into whatever he wishes, creating a variety of different curses and spells, Pyrokenisis, energy shields, taking people's limbs off and putting them back on with a wave of his hand, master manulator, teleportation, can vanish into thin air, is,immortal until someone stabs him with his dagger, can immobilize opponents, magic choke and different TK abilities, can break through shields of opposing wizards and witches, can turn people into glass, rip his own shadow from his body, can see into the future, change a persons clothing or appearance, shapeshifting, taking objects away from someone unless magically enchanted by just simply holding his hands out, variety of other spells that have different uses but you will have to watch the episodes so you can get a better understanding.

Oh yeah he can also rip people's hearts out no crush them or control them.

FrothByte
Voldy is a bit more limited methinks. He needs his wand, he needs to know the spells and incantations, sometimes he needs to prepare for more complicated spells, he needs to aim and make sure the spell hits... etc.

Gold usually just thinks what he wants to happen and it happens. I say usually because sometimes the plot dumbs him down.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Gold usually just thinks what he wants to happen and it happens. I say usually because sometimes the plot dumbs him down.

Well, based on OP, I am assuming no PIS here, in which case Gold is basically a watered down version of the Genie from Aladdin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.