Who is smarter? Orion or Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Which high herald and why?

Board Walker
Why would you create such a diabolical thread as this!?

Surtur
People always say Majestic is like Superman and Reed Richards combined. Personally my memory is fuzzy on his feats though. I know he created a machine in nanoseconds or something.

On the other hand I've never heard Orion even mentioned when people talk about smart characters from DC.

Board Walker
To sum it up Majestic became a multiversal "god" at the end of his comic run, which in part was due to his intellect, intelligence, and sheer genius.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic by a galaxy wide margin.

Majestros has created complex technology while in the midst of combat in mere seconds.

Close the thread.

"Id"
Majestic

Q99
Originally posted by Surtur
People always say Majestic is like Superman and Reed Richards combined. Personally my memory is fuzzy on his feats though.

He was inactive as a hero for a few decades because he rearranged or disguised or altered every major body in the solar system- including turning the sun into a binary- while hiding the changes from Earth, then putting it all back.

There was some strength involved, but a lot of it was tech. He has special gauntlets for pushing around planets and such.

Zack M
Originally posted by Board Walker
To sum it up Majestic became a multiversal "god" at the end of his comic run, which in part was due to his intellect, intelligence, and sheer genius.

Orion created a device that restarted the universe! Orion is in the same ballpark tech wise. He also has some awesome displays of strategy.

The Nuul
Majestic also reprogrammed Fortress Mode Eradicator with his heat vision.

"Id"
Originally posted by Zack M
Orion created a device that restarted the universe! Orion is in the same ballpark tech wise. He also has some awesome displays of strategy.

Scans

I remember a claim like that being invalid due to being out canon.

Surtur
Originally posted by Q99
He was inactive as a hero for a few decades because he rearranged or disguised or altered every major body in the solar system- including turning the sun into a binary- while hiding the changes from Earth, then putting it all back.

There was some strength involved, but a lot of it was tech. He has special gauntlets for pushing around planets and such.

To be clear, that was 100% his strength. All those gloves did was allow him to move the planets in a way he could move the entire planet at once without massively damaging the planet, etc.

cdtm
To be clear, that was 100% his strength. All those gloves did was allow him to move the planets in a way he could move the entire planet at once without massively damaging the planet, etc.

thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by "Id"
Scans

I remember a claim like that being invalid due to being out canon.

Was it deemed invalid here on KMC?

I've seen Rock of Ages treated as valid character feats elsewhere, despite the fact the Genesis Box reset the timeline, so technically the events never happened in universe.

The thing is, even though it's ooc, it's only ooc because of Orion's actions... Same continuity, same character.

Unlike Marvel, where it's my understanding that time travel = dimension travel (Which is why a lot of forums have a rule against using alternate timeline versions of characters, because you're dealing with an entirely different dimension every time. That, and What If shitty writing mucking things up..)

Q99

The gloves, sure, but there's still siphoning the sun into a binary, changing the atmosphere of some worlds, creating the baffles that hid all of this from Earth, and other science feats.

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker

laughing out loud laughing out loud

And I would like to add that Nuul sig looks amazing.

The Nuul
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud

And I would like to add that Nuul sig looks amazing.

Thanks mate. smile

I just quickly whipped it up, I saw the pic and instantly thought, oooooo thats a pic for a new sig.

RangerDX
Majestic VS Darkseid or Metron makes more sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.