The Doctor Vs Jenny Quantum (Wildstorm)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.writeups.org/img/fiche/4973a.jpg

Authority top dog battle. No prep. No BFR.

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/j/e/Jenny_Quantum.jpg

Digi
This happened in the comics. Doctor wins.

The Nuul
The Doctor wins.

Digi
To elaborate, since I was on my phone earlier:

While technically neither won the fight, it was very clear that the Doctor has the upper hand the entire time. Jenny was mind controlled by a telepath, but the creativity parts of her brain were still functioning, so she was at full capacity. The Doctor goes as far as to say he's holding back while still getting the better of the fight, and Jenny begs him to end it as it shows her face and body in clear distress from the Doctor's assault.

Beyond that, Jenny notoriously has one of the more glaring weaknesses for an otherwise legit Trans-level character. That being telepathy. So the Doctor has an easy win there.

The Nuul
Was that during the Fractured Worlds story arc? and she was still a baby.

Digi
Originally posted by The Nuul
Was that during the Fractured Worlds story arc? and she was still a baby.

No, this was once she was her older, teenage self. If we want to be technical, it was against Habib, not the OP's Jeroen. There's a chance Jenny could exploit some psychological weakness in Jeroen via his drug addiction (depending on what arc it is, and how clean he is at the time) but that's getting pretty speculative. But the power set is the same for Habib/Jeroen, as is the knowledge base.

There is a case to be made for Jenny, involving the near-collapse of reality in the arc with Jenny's evil twin. But I prefer less ambiguous feats, which a head-to-head battle with them both letting loose certainly is.

DarkSaint85
Not to mention, if at full capacity, Jeroen is more of a dick than peacenik Habib....

riv6672
Originally posted by Digi
To elaborate, since I was on my phone earlier:

While technically neither won the fight, it was very clear that the Doctor has the upper hand the entire time. Jenny was mind controlled by a telepath, but the creativity parts of her brain were still functioning, so she was at full capacity. The Doctor goes as far as to say he's holding back while still getting the better of the fight, and Jenny begs him to end it as it shows her face and body in clear distress from the Doctor's assault.

Beyond that, Jenny notoriously has one of the more glaring weaknesses for an otherwise legit Trans-level character. That being telepathy. So the Doctor has an easy win there.

Thanks! thumb up

Surtur
Where did part of her leg and her one hand disappear to?

riv6672
The Bleed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.