Winter Soldier vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Both get knives.

Fight on Titan

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Impediment
Bucky stomps.

Based on feats.

TheVaultDweller
Winter Soldier wins.

Stigma
Winter soldier takes this.

Juk3n
Khan relied heavily on tanking hits rather than avoiding damage, and while he might have the durability to take a few stabs and keep fighting effectively, I think the combination of the strikes he will be taking from Buckys arm and the stabs he will be receiving via Buckys exceptional h2h skill will win out in the end. If Khan was as skilled as bucky or even widow, id say his durability would be enough to tank the hits to get in close and choke a muther out. He could still go that way, but I don't think it will, Bucky after a hard fought fight.

Kazenji
Winter Soldier guts him.

BruceSkywalker
khan doesn't have to feats to put down Bucky..

Genesis-Soldier
khan cant even

bucky has the feats and tactical advantages to take down the puny super soldier

Stigma
Khan dies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Khan dies. Khan wins.

Stigma
Khan loses tbh.

quanchi112
Khan loses tbh. Based on ?

FrothByte
WS wins but its closer than most people think. Khan puts up a fight.

playa1258
WS kills Quans fetish object.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
WS kills Quans fetish object. Nah, Khan wins.

Silent Master
Khan loses tbh.

Agreed.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
One users hardon for NuKhan

HulkIsHulk
Anyway, I beleive Khan earns a hard fought small majority. Khan 6 or 6.5 out of 10

DTM
Ill agree with a few people here, while Im siding with Winter Solider to win, I say Khan puts up one heck of a fight, and itll be a close match in the end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
One users hardon for NuKhan Be serious. Khan wins and you know it.

TheVaultDweller
Winter Soldier has better knife fighting feats. Khan has about 7 seconds of screen time stabbing and slicing a few Klingon fodder. Winter Soldier managed to keep Captain America on his toes and even stabbed him in the shoulder in their final fight. So Bucky still wins. Well, unless people believe a handful of featless Klingons > Captain America. laughing

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Winter Soldier has better knife fighting feats. Khan has about 7 seconds of screen time stabbing and slicing a few Klingon fodder. Winter Soldier managed to keep Captain America on his toes and even stabbed him in the shoulder in their final fight. So Bucky still wins. Well, unless people believe a handful of featless Klingons > Captain America. laughing

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.