Superman Royal Rumble!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horus1
The setting is on an indestructible asteroid heading towards a red sun. All the Supermen involved believe that if they don't win, the fate of their world hangs in the balance, and could be destroyed. The objective is to subdue, and be the last Superman standing.

The Supermen:

Christoper Reeves - Sorry, he has to be nerfed for this to be fair, so he's just been stabbed by a Kryptonite knife, and is still healing.

George Reeves - Should benefit him since golden age Supes didn't have an aversion to red solar radiation.

Dean Cain - roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brandon Routh - Standard

Tom Welling - Standard

Henry Cavill - Standard

Who saves their world?

Time-Immemorial
They all clear but Cain, he gets a royal concussion and knocked out.

Horus1
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
They all clear but Cain, he gets a royal concussion and knocked out.

?

Thanks for the input, but they are fighting each other, and have to subdue the other supermen on the asteroid. I guess the question I'm asking is who would be the last one standing. Sorry if I wasn't clearer, I'm trying to get better at this.

Time-Immemorial
Oh I misunderstood you OP, I thought they were stopping the astroid.

Smallville will win due to his speed. No one can touch him.

Horus1
Oh I misunderstood you OP, I thought they were stopping the astroid.

Smallville will win due to his speed. No one can touch him.

Thanks again? I just wanted to gauge where they all stood against one another.

relentless1
lol take the handicap off of Reeves, MOS wins easy regardless

Horus1
Originally posted by relentless1
lol take the handicap off of Reeves, MOS wins easy regardless

I thought if I did that he would develope super super breath, and just blow the asteroid away. lol

Playing Devil's advocate, if I didn't nerf him, who would you say wins?

Time-Immemorial
Reeves was actually the most weak to knite, so him being nerfed takes him out of the picture completely.

Routh lifted an island of knite while having a piece of it stuck in his side.

Horus1
Reeves was actually the most weak to knite, so him being nerfed takes him out of the picture completely.

Routh lifted an island of knite while having a piece of it stuck in his side.

I thought that technically that Routh's Superman was supposed to be a continuation on the Reeves (Christopher) Superman. Either way let's just take the nerfing off the table. All Supermen are standard. Let's also not forget that the asteroid is moving towards a red sun. Anybody think that makes a difference?

relentless1
it hasn't been stated wether MOS is affected by red sun radiation, for all we know he may not be

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Horus1
I thought that technically that Routh's Superman was supposed to be a continuation on the Reeves (Christopher) Superman. Either way let's just take the nerfing off the table. All Supermen are standard. Let's also not forget that the asteroid is moving towards a red sun. Anybody think that makes a difference?

The only thing MOS has been shown weak too was kryptonian atmosphere based on his powers and them being explained by his father and Zod.

playa1258
Going with Reeve.

TheVaultDweller
lol at Dean Cain Supes being included in this thread.

Horus1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
lol at Dean Cain Supes being included in this thread.

I was trying to be nice, and included all live action supermen. lol

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by playa1258
Going with Reeve.

How can he hit SM?

Kotor3
Seriously?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Kotor3
Seriously?

You dont know how fast Smallville can move then.

Stigma
EDIT: Smallville Supes probably has this.

Star428
The setting is on an indestructible asteroid heading towards a red sun. All the Supermen involved believe that if they don't win, the fate of their world hangs in the balance, and could be destroyed. The objective is to subdue, and be the last Superman standing.

The Supermen:

Christoper Reeves - Sorry, he has to be nerfed for this to be fair, so he's just been stabbed by a Kryptonite knife, and is still healing.

George Reeves - Should benefit him since golden age Supes didn't have an aversion to red solar radiation.

Dean Cain - roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brandon Routh - Standard

Tom Welling - Standard

Henry Cavill - Standard

Who saves their world?

LOL. I feel the same way you do about Cain. What a joke of a Superman he was. LOL.

As for this battle since Christopher is nerfed I have to go with Routh. His kryptonite island toss was crazy powerful.

Star428
I thought if I did that he would develope super super breath, and just blow the asteroid away. lol

Playing Devil's advocate, if I didn't nerf him, who would you say wins?

Anyone who thinks any of other Supermen here could beat Christopher without his nerf is nuts. MOS Superman doesn't measure up to him. None of the others do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.