Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Both are all out and anything goes. Each is armed with his light saber. Both are at the end of ROTJ. Who wins this time ?

EmperorSidious2
Darth Vader

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Darth Vader Based on ?

EmperorSidious2
He's more experienced than Luke, has the better weapon as I think it has a dual phase function, he is more durable, has better stamina, and in this battle will actually be using his force powers. Also I think we all know how ESB battle between them ended. Just saying as a reference.

quanchi112
He's more experienced than Luke, has the better weapon as I think it has a dual phase function, he is more durable, has better stamina, and in this battle will actually be using his force powers. Also I think we all know how ESB battle between them ended. Just saying as a reference. Luke was more experienced in Rotj. Luke is more powerful and beat the shit out of Vader as soon as he pissed him off. Vader is also much slower than Luke. To never beat Luke and he has the powers as well. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Luke was more experienced in Rotj. Luke is more powerful and beat the shit out of Vader as soon as he pissed him off. Vader is also much slower than Luke. To never beat Luke and he has the powers as well. laughing out loud

He was more e perished than his ESB self. ROTJ Luke was more experienced than ESB. Didn't 3 years pass before they met again. Well with this he won't get pissed of as with this I'm assuming vader knows about Leia and there is no Emperor to pose for or anything. That didn't seem to affect him in ESB when Luke was actually trying and it seemed like vader had some speed on him in ESB I don't see him getting even worse after 3 years. Vader has the more honed and better powers. I'm not sure Luke has a powerful force sheild so couldn't Vader just force choke him.

quanchi112
He was more e perished than his ESB self. ROTJ Luke was more experienced than ESB. Didn't 3 years pass before they met again. Well with this he won't get pissed of as with this I'm assuming vader knows about Leia and there is no Emperor to pose for or anything. That didn't seem to affect him in ESB when Luke was actually trying and it seemed like vader had some speed on him in ESB I don't see him getting even worse after 3 years. Vader has the more honed and better powers. I'm not sure Luke has a powerful force sheild so couldn't Vader just force choke him. Luke has the same force powers. Luke showed he improved and Vader is slower. Luke also easily defeated him when angered. Facts.

Bashar Teg
it's unanswerable. we'll never know if luke could have squashed vader in rotj or vice versa. probably because neither was trying to kill the other...except when luke flipped out and almost turned the darkside, but i think vader was just caught off guard by such ferocity. anyway, both sides could argue that the other was holding back and thus they only appeared weaker. stalemate.

EmperorSidious2
Luke has the same force powers. Luke showed he improved and Vader is slower. Luke also easily defeated him when angered. Facts.

Just because you have the same force powers, it doesn't mean you can apply them with the same amount of magnitude. Vader has more experience than Luke, and Vader has shown more sophistication with the ability and the force in general. So with that I say Vader is more powerful. That doesn't mean he's going to get angered in this one though.

Kotor3
Both were holding back but Luke did state that he did not believe his father would destroy him. Luke would win in a saber combat but all out he would lose to Vader in an all out battle due to Vader's superiority in the use of the force and battle experience.

quanchi112
Just because you have the same force powers, it doesn't mean you can apply them with the same amount of magnitude. Vader has more experience than Luke, and Vader has shown more sophistication with the ability and the force in general. So with that I say Vader is more powerful. That doesn't mean he's going to get angered in this one though. So ? What magnitude has he used the force with ? Feats ?

Force choke isn't powerful and Luke clearly was more powerful when he went into a rage than Vader could deal with.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Kotor3
Both were holding back but Luke did state that he did not believe his father would destroy him. Luke would win in a saber combat but all out he would lose to Vader in an all out battle due to Vader's superiority in the use of the force and battle experience.

we dont know that vader was more powerful with the force by that point. thankfully nobody counted luke's midichlorians, so we never will. however yoda and obiwan seemed confident in his abilities, and they trained anakin as well, so they were experts on the matter. luke did a lot of training in the year after esb, and vader even said that his skills were "complete' and that he was powerful.

i also have to disagree about the saber dueling. vader liked to utilize the force with his fighting tecnique (remember when he threw it at luke like a boomerang). who knows what dirty tricks he had hiding up his sleeve for a real fight to the death. im not putting vader over as the winner, just pointing out that there's too many unknowns to judge.

its unresolvable, but mostly due to the initial point that they both went into the fight with no intention of killing the other.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
we dont know that vader was more powerful with the force by that point. thankfully nobody counted luke's midichlorians, so we never will. however yoda and obiwan seemed confident in his abilities, and they trained anakin as well, so they were experts on the matter. luke did a lot of training in the year after esb, and vader even said that his skills were "complete' and that he was powerful.

i also have to disagree about the saber dueling. vader liked to utilize the force with his fighting tecnique (remember when he threw it at luke like a boomerang). who knows what dirty tricks he had hiding up his sleeve for a real fight to the death. im not putting vader over as the winner, just pointing out that there's too many unknowns to judge.

its unresolvable, but mostly due to the initial point that they both went into the fight with no intention of killing the other. By Luke's own words we have an idea that Luke felt that it was in his father's power to kill him if he wanted to. Was Luke ready to face Vader I agree but more powerful no. Luke had potential while Vader's potential was realized. Then again we have Luke's own words.

The most powerful does not always win but Vader was a trained solider and really there is no way Luke would beat Vader due to his experience in combat and realized power.

As for the saber battle by your own words Vader would most likely use some of his experience to do a dirty trick but to fight Luke straight in a saber contest he would lose as he did in the movie. If this was Anakin that would be a different story.

Bashar Teg
By Luke's own words we have an idea that Luke felt that it was in his father's power to kill him if he wanted to. Was Luke ready to face Vader I agree but more powerful no. Luke had potential while Vader's potential was realized. Then again we have Luke's own words.

The most powerful does not always win but Vader was a trained solider and really there is no way Luke would beat Vader due to his experience in combat and realized power.

As for the saber battle by your own words Vader would most likely use some of his experience to do a dirty trick but to fight Luke straight in a saber contest he would lose as he did in the movie. If this was Anakin that would be a different story.

i dont recall luke saying anything to suggest that. i remember him telling vader that he wouldnt fight, and that vader would thus have to decide whether or not to kill him, but no statement of any kind to compare/appraise his power.

agreed that in a 'fair' (for lack of a better word) saber duel, luke would slice him up.

EmperorSidious2
So ? What magnitude has he used the force with ? Feats ?

Force choke isn't powerful and Luke clearly was more powerful when he went into a rage than Vader could deal with.

Well if you look at Luke's force choke and Vaders Force choke. Luke while being a Jedi used it on two opponents. Vader used it on two as well however he used on with his hand and the other with his mind. In Star Wars the new hope https://youtu.be/aV2DLkDPwM8 0:53-1:10 he force chokes one of his Admirals without hand gestures and not even in the same room. Luke hasn't demonstrated that power.

Force choke is actually a powerful ability whether you think so or not. It has been used on many different scales on a different number of opponents at once. Whether he is or not depends on whether or not he goes into that angry state.

Bashar Teg
we dont know that force choking is effective against another powerful force user. in fact of all the jedi/sith fights (regarding film eps 1-6) there has never been a single attempt at it. ...though im not familiar with the clone wars stuff, or if its admissible.

EmperorSidious2
we dont know that force choking is effective against another powerful force user. in fact of all the jedi/sith fights there has never been a single attempt at it.

Are you sure about that. Do we all not remember the fight with Dooku vs Anakin and Obi wan on invisible hand.

Bashar Teg
Are you sure about that. Do we all not remember the fight with Dooku vs Anakin and Obi wan on invisible hand.

had to watch the fight again. good one, i totally forgot about that. a flaw in the evidence however is that he does the levitating before the choke, so it could be that this left obiwan vulnerable where he otherwise wouldn't be. could also just be a delayed reaction out of shock and he was being choked from the start. tough to tell.

1:44
eYT3ctPuVRw

EmperorSidious2
had to watch the fight again. good one, i totally forgot about that. a flaw in the evidence however is that he does the levitating before the choke, so it could be that this left obiwan vulnerable where he otherwise wouldn't be. could also just be a delayed reaction out of shock and he was being choked from the start. tough to tell.

1:44
eYT3ctPuVRw

I'd have to go with a delayed reaction to the shock. Also kenobi is known to have a weak force wall as he is known for getting ragdolled on many occasions. Also Dooku is known for using force lift in conjunction with his force abilities as seen by how he tossed Anakin with lightning with TK in AOTC, how he repeatedly pushed Savage oppres with lightning, also used with force push, how he lifted and chocked the queen in TCW of the slave empire, and how he shocked and levitated Ventress and the nightsisiters in TCW.

quanchi112
Well if you look at Luke's force choke and Vaders Force choke. Luke while being a Jedi used it on two opponents. Vader used it on two as well however he used on with his hand and the other with his mind. In Star Wars the new hope https://youtu.be/aV2DLkDPwM8 0:53-1:10 he force chokes one of his Admirals without hand gestures and not even in the same room. Luke hasn't demonstrated that power.

Force choke is actually a powerful ability whether you think so or not. It has been used on many different scales on a different number of opponents at once. Whether he is or not depends on whether or not he goes into that angry state. So it took Vader that long and yet you say that gets him the win ?? Why wouldn't he use the force choke against Obi then ? You honestly are borderline slow to suggest a mere force choke beats Luke.

Luke wins just like he did in Rotj. Decisively.

quanchi112
Are you sure about that. Do we all not remember the fight with Dooku vs Anakin and Obi wan on invisible hand. Force choke didn't beat Obi. Slamming him into the railing or whatever did. Context.

EmperorSidious2
So it took Vader that long and yet you say that gets him the win ?? Why wouldn't he use the force choke against Obi then ? You honestly are borderline slow to suggest a mere force choke beats Luke.

Luke wins just like he did in Rotj. Decisively.

I'm not saying it beats him I'm saying his applications are more sophisticated. You are always putting words into my mouth. I said his application shows more sophistication and greater magnitude. As you daw they were in a close saber lock with no space in between. Also if I was Vader and someone cut my legs and arm off I think I want to kill them with my saber and not my force powers.

Many disagree.

carthage
Luke has a chance if he can keep Vader from using telekinesis

DTM
Darth Vader wins. He is the more powerful, more experienced force user here. Luke "won" in ROTJ because Vaders job wasnt to beat him, but to turn him to the dark side. Luke makes him work for it, he is a Skywalker after all, but in the end this fight definitely goes to Vader.

Kotor3
i dont recall luke saying anything to suggest that. i remember him telling vader that he wouldnt fight, and that vader would thus have to decide whether or not to kill him, but no statement of any kind to compare/appraise his power.

agreed that in a 'fair' (for lack of a better word) saber duel, luke would slice him up. If you look up the fight on youtube in ROTJ you will hear Luke says those words. Here are the quotes:

Luke: Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the good in you, the conflict.

Darth Vader: There is no conflict.

Luke: You couldn't bring yourself to kill me before and I don't believe you'll destroy me now.

Darth Vader: You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
Luke has a chance if he can keep Vader from using telekinesis

thumb up

Originally posted by DTM
Darth Vader wins. He is the more powerful, more experienced force user here. Luke "won" in ROTJ because Vaders job wasnt to beat him, but to turn him to the dark side. Luke makes him work for it, he is a Skywalker after all, but in the end this fight definitely goes to Vader.

thumb up

Darth Thor
Force choke didn't beat Obi. Slamming him into the railing or whatever did. Context.

Wrong. The Force choke DID beat Obi, because Kenobi was disarmed, helpless and under Dooku's complete control.

Slamming Kenobi just KO'd him.

You have a lot to learn about Context.

Great feat for Dooku though. He's another one who can instantly control Khan's body with a hand gesture.

Bashar Teg

Bashar Teg
I'd have to go with a delayed reaction to the shock. Also kenobi is known to have a weak force wall as he is known for getting ragdolled on many occasions. Also Dooku is known for using force lift in conjunction with his force abilities as seen by how he tossed Anakin with lightning with TK in AOTC, how he repeatedly pushed Savage oppres with lightning, also used with force push, how he lifted and chocked the queen in TCW of the slave empire, and how he shocked and levitated Ventress and the nightsisiters in TCW.

i know nothing of TCW so i'll just take your word.

as for dooku-obiwan, obiwans arms and legs are splayed apart a second before he makes an audible gasp and reaches for his throat. it could be surmised that dooku's force levitation leaves his opponent more vulnerable to other attacks.

point is that both explanations are plausible, but neither is provable. but if TCW is admissable, then i'm making a moot point anyway.

Kotor3

quanchi112
I'm not saying it beats him I'm saying his applications are more sophisticated. You are always putting words into my mouth. I said his application shows more sophistication and greater magnitude. As you daw they were in a close saber lock with no space in between. Also if I was Vader and someone cut my legs and arm off I think I want to kill them with my saber and not my force powers.

Many disagree. I disagree. So at least now you admit force choke has no bearing on this fight. Luke took those guards out with relative ease. Who is the best warrior Vader took out ?

Many are lemmings and sheep, boy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wrong. The Force choke DID beat Obi, because Kenobi was disarmed, helpless and under Dooku's complete control.

Slamming Kenobi just KO'd him.

You have a lot to learn about Context.

Great feat for Dooku though. He's another one who can instantly control Khan's body with a hand gesture. Wrong. Obi was ko'd by the force push bit the force choke. If the force choke beat him he'd be dead.

Ko'ing Hun is the winning. Context.

Dooku needed an opening seconds in the fight and had droid help. You seem to ignore help when it suits you. Khan kills him in a second or less. Watch the scene again, noob.

Darth Thor
Wrong. Obi was ko'd by the force push bit the force choke. If the force choke beat him he'd be dead.

Don't be dumb. You don't have to kill someone to beat them.

Ko'ing Hun is the winning. Context.

You keep throwing around "context", but you clearly have no idea what it means.

How was Kenobi not beaten when he was being choked and levitated and dropped his weapon, and was completely under Dooku's control?

Did Kenobi still have a chance at that point? Was he any kind of threat at that point? Are you that dense?

Dooku needed an opening seconds in the fight and had droid help. You seem to ignore help when it suits you. Khan kills him in a second or less. Watch the scene again, noob.

What? Dooku was fighting 2 Jedi with Force defenses.

Khan has no chance laughing

quanchi112
Don't be dumb. You don't have to kill someone to beat them.

You keep throwing around "context", but you clearly have no idea what it means.

How was Kenobi not beaten when he was being choked and levitated and dropped his weapon, and was completely under Dooku's control?

Did Kenobi still have a chance at that point? Was he any kind of threat at that point? Are you that dense?

What? Dooku was fighting 2 Jedi with Force defenses.

Khan has no chance laughing I know. Force choke kills whereas the force push into the railing ko'd him hence that defeated him. You're basically retarded at this point.

Yes, he had a chance since he has force powers. Ko'ing Kenobi is what beat him. Force choke needs to be maintained by way of concentration so Dooku had to ok him quickly before Anakin broke his concentration, rookie.

Bane took on two Jedi but you said the droid was an unfair advantage. Hypocrite. The time and the keeping was vital as was his help. Khan kills him. He doesn't need to get close like Anakin and Obi did.

Happy Dance

Darth Thor
I know. Force choke kills whereas the force push into the railing ko'd him hence that defeated him. You're basically retarded at this point.

What?

He was levitating him. Kenobi was helpless, didn't have a weapon, was choking for his life. Heck Dooku could have just slashed him with his Saber there and then.

How was he not defeated?

Quit crying over the Khan thing and talk some sense.

Yes, he had a chance since he has force powers.

Unlike Khan. Who has no Force powers, therfore no chance laughing out loud

Ko'ing Kenobi is what beat him. Force choke needs to be maintained by way of concentration so Dooku had to ok him quickly before Anakin broke his concentration, rookie.

Ah there you go dummy. The reason he had to KO Kenobi was because he was still dealing with ANAKIN.

But as far as Dooku vs Kenobi goes, that choke had him. He was helpless. He'd lost.

Bane took on two Jedi but you said the droid was an unfair advantage. Hypocrite. The time and the keeping was vital as was his help. Khan kills him. He doesn't need to get close like Anakin and Obi did.

Happy Dance

I didn't say it was an "Unfair Advantage" dumbass.

I said when it came to close combat Bane only got in effective hits Via cheap shots.

And Dooku's droids didn't sneak up on Kenobi from behind whilst he was facing Dooku.. CONTEXT DUMMY!

And Bane was just running from the Jedi. Dooku wasn't running anywhere. He was fighting them both together head on.. CONTEXT DUMMY!

quanchi112
What?

He was levitating him. Kenobi was helpless, didn't have a weapon, was choking for his life. Heck Dooku could have just slashed him with his Saber there and then.

How was he not defeated?

Quit crying over the Khan thing and talk some sense.

Unlike Khan. Who has no Force powers, therfore no chance laughing out loud

Ah there you go dummy. The reason he had to KO Kenobi was because he was still dealing with ANAKIN.

But as far as Dooku vs Kenobi goes, that choke had him. He was helpless. He'd lost.

I didn't say it was an "Unfair Advantage" dumbass.

I said when it came to close combat Bane only got in effective hits Via cheap shots.

And Dooku's droids didn't sneak up on Kenobi from behind whilst he was facing Dooku.. CONTEXT DUMMY!

And Bane was just running from the Jedi. Dooku wasn't running anywhere. He was fighting them both together head on.. CONTEXT DUMMY! Dint say what when I didn't stutter you twit. Dooku had a ski to worry about so your speculation is about impressive as your biased claims. Kenobi was choking but that takes time and all that needed to take place was to break his concentration which took place as evidenced by Obi's continued existence.

Ko'ing him against the railing is what defeated him. Force choking kills, dummy.

Khan has a gun. Choking takes time. Khan's also superhuman and very accurate. Happy Dance

This isn't about Khan so try not to let your vagina bleed into this thread, girl.

So you admit he needed to ko him to beat him thus that force choke did not defeat him as you initially claimed due to Anakin. He lost when he was ko'd not before. Ventress force choked both Obi and Anakin before so according to you they lost to.

Yes, you did but change tunes here in another thread. While two guys are aware they are fighting there aren't cheapshots. Obi lost. Embarrassingly so.

In combat he had more aid. His droids couldn't sneak up but its battle of course you want the drop on your opponent, kiddo

As was Tano running from the clones. laughing out loud

Your failures have come full circle exposing all of your double standards. Dooku uses a sword so he specializes in close combat so he shouldn't run whereas a bounty hunter whose primary weapo is a fun should create more distance. You are really emotionally compromised.

EmperorSidious2
I disagree. So at least now you admit force choke has no bearing on this fight. Luke took those guards out with relative ease. Who is the best warrior Vader took out ?

Many are lemmings and sheep, boy.

Well it's a force power so yes it does have bearing on this competition. You are desperate. I can see that as you try and put words into my mouth. I said Vaders application is more sophisticated. Ok so him taking out guards with ease means he's better than vader. On Vaders showings he wasn't trying to kill one of them, and the one in a new hope he was being very subtle. All he took out were two,palace guards who looked,like they hadn't worked out in years.

quanchi112
Well it's a force power so yes it does have bearing on this competition. You are desperate. I can see that as you try and put words into my mouth. I said Vaders application is more sophisticated. Ok so him taking out guards with ease means he's better than vader. On Vaders showings he wasn't trying to kill one of them, and the one in a new hope he was being very subtle. All he took out were two,palace guards who looked,like they hadn't worked out in years. You just agreed it doesn't determine the victor. Prove it is more sophisticated. He didn't take one single warrior out to my knowledge at this point so Luje is even more impressive with just one showing.

Hilarious.

Bashar Teg
luke was outright refusing to fight. thats not my opinion, but easily recognizable fact via dialogue and action. how much more obvious could it be than luke's final act of refusing to fight and even going so far as to throw away his lightsaber.

no, you mistakenly translated it into that. he never claimed to be defenseless. thats just baseless.

power would likely be the sum total of a jedi's abilities. thats all i can figure since darth vader says "I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful, as the Emperor has foreseen." that line comes off as a complete non sequitur unless knowledge and skill are also regarded as part of a jedi's power.

Bashar Teg
...also is the quote and edit functions completely broken in the movie vs forum or is it just me?

EmperorSidious2
You just agreed it doesn't determine the victor. Prove it is more sophisticated. He didn't take one single warrior out to my knowledge at this point so Luje is even more impressive with just one showing.

Hilarious.

Being a warrior or not means nothing. Being a force user and choking another force weilder is. I said it was more sophisticated. It's more sophisticated due to the fact that vader is more experienced with the ability and can use it without his hands. Vader could most likely have choked those two guards with one gesture instead of what Luke did. It's Luke not Luje. You don't even know how to spell so you don't know Luke or Vader. Get out of here.

quanchi112
Being a warrior or not means nothing. Being a force user and choking another force weilder is. I said it was more sophisticated. It's more sophisticated due to the fact that vader is more experienced with the ability and can use it without his hands. Vader could most likely have choked those two guards with one gesture instead of what Luke did. It's Luke not Luje. You don't even know how to spell so you don't know Luke or Vader. Get out of here. Being a warrior means you can defend yourself. Vader choked his wife and non warriors. Pathetic. Luke edges him out with just one force choke. That was a typo made all the more obvious by me creating this thread topic and saying Luke over and over again.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Being a warrior means you can defend yourself. Vader choked his wife and non warriors. Pathetic. Luke edges him out with just one force choke. That was a typo made all the more obvious by me creating this thread topic and saying Luke over and over again.

laughing out loud

Being a person also means you can defend yourself ,so what?Also being able to defend yourself against traditional weapons such as swords, axes, and blasters doesn't mean you can defend yourself against the force. If they go into a battle of force choke vader wins due to greater sophistication and experience with the ability. If you were so used to the name then you'd get it right. Learn how to spell correctly.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Dint say what when I didn't stutter you twit. Dooku had a ski to worry about so your speculation is about impressive as your biased claims. Kenobi was choking but that takes time and all that needed to take place was to break his concentration which took place as evidenced by Obi's continued existence.
Ko'ing him against the railing is what defeated him. Force choking kills, dummy.

What? Speak English.

Choking leaves someone out of breath. Kenobi was gasping for air. So badly that he dropped his weapon to grab his throat.

Even if Dooku let go of Kenobi there and then, Kenobi would have been on the floor weaponless trying to catch his breath back.

You don't need to kill or KO someone to defeat them Dummy!

Or do you concede Mace didn't defeat Sidious? Because Sidious wasn't KO'd either laughing out loud You're such a Dummy!

Khan has a gun. Choking takes time. Khan's also superhuman and very accurate. Happy Dance

Didn't take time to choke Obi-Wan. Khan will be leviated and choked out the same way, and his gun would drop the same way.

Khan will cry and beg for Mercy.

This isn't about Khan so try not to let your vagina bleed into this thread, girl.

laughing

I know the point of All your SW threads are to prove Khan can take them.

The point of this thread is for you to prove Vader is weak and can get beaten by a Padawan.

But I'm onto you.

Khan loses to Ahsoka laughing

So you admit he needed to ko him to beat him thus that force choke did not defeat him as you initially claimed due to Anakin. He lost when he was ko'd not before. Ventress force choked both Obi and Anakin before so according to you they lost to.

Obviously he can't risk a temporary defeat of Obi-Wan. Heck he even put the balcony on top of Kenobi in case he woke up after the KO. Every defeat is temporary unless you kill/maim them.

Ventress was struggling to keep up the force choke. They still had their weapons and The second she let go of them they would be fighting back. Clearly not the case with Dooku's complete control over Kenobi's body.

Yes, you did but change tunes here in another thread. While two guys are aware they are fighting there aren't cheapshots. Obi lost. Embarrassingly so.

I didn't say "It wasn't Fair". Don't try and mince my words Troll. I said in H2H the only hits Bane could get in were cheap shots. It's in response to you saying "Look Bane beat Jedi in H2H!!!"

In combat he had more aid. His droids couldn't sneak up but its battle of course you want the drop on your opponent, kiddo

Missing the point as usual. Dooku didn't cheap shot anyone. Bane HAD to.

As was Tano running from the clones. laughing out loud

You still butt hurt you can't win a Khan vs Ahsoka thread laughing

Your failures have come full circle exposing all of your double standards. Dooku uses a sword so he specializes in close combat so he shouldn't run whereas a bounty hunter whose primary weapo is a fun should create more distance. You are really emotionally compromised.

Bane wasn't keeping his distance just to fight that way. He was actually trying to Run Away Dummy. He knew he couldn't take 2 Jedi.

Heck he know he can't take Obi-Wan alone. Kenobi kicked his ass the next time they fought, and Bane was the one with help from another Bounty Hunter.

Keep Trolling laughing

quanchi112
Being a person also means you can defend yourself ,so what?Also being able to defend yourself against traditional weapons such as swords, axes, and blasters doesn't mean you can defend yourself against the force. If they go into a battle of force choke vader wins due to greater sophistication and experience with the ability. If you were so used to the name then you'd get it right. Learn how to spell correctly.

laughing out loud Not to the level a warrior can since they have training whereas someone else doesn't. Bane has defended himself and come out on top against the force due to training and skills.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyRUoxIG6Q

Evidence. He won.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Not to the level a warrior can since they have training whereas someone else doesn't. Bane has defended himself and come out on top against the force due to training and skills.

Evidence. He won.

laughing out loud

A warrior couldn't defend himself differently or better than any normal person can against the force. If force choke is employed on me and employed on cad bane. We are experiencing the same trama and from the same person. Neither one of use have a defense. He can't defend against it any differently than I can. We both have to take it. You use footage of force weilders who don't use offensive force powers. Bane won due to a sly trick. He had her cornered supposedly and then he shot a baluster at her and she deflected it back malfunctioning his arm brace. She was then disarmed and she took him down in about 3 seconds. If she wouldn't have been so focused on getting her lightsaber cad bane would have lost. Fact.

quanchi112
A warrior couldn't defend himself differently or better than any normal person can against the force. If force choke is employed on me and employed on cad bane. We are experiencing the same trama and from the same person. Neither one of use have a defense. He can't defend against it any differently than I can. We both have to take it. You use footage of force weilders who don't use offensive force powers. Bane won due to a sly trick. He had her cornered supposedly and then he shot a baluster at her and she deflected it back malfunctioning his arm brace. She was then disarmed and she took him down in about 3 seconds. If she wouldn't have been so focused on getting her lightsaber cad bane would have lost. Fact. Yes, they could as evidenced by this.

Cad Bane beats the force user. Ignoring training and Saying the force always wins ignores evidence like you always do. I back my claims, biased boy.

Bashar Teg
Yes, they could as evidenced by this.

Cad Bane beats the force user. Ignoring training and Samsung force always wins ignores evidence like you always do. I back my claims, biased boy.

i too prefer samsung products.

quanchi112
i too prefer samsung products. Apple shouldn't autocorrect to Samsung. How dare they.

Bashar Teg
Apple shouldn't autocorrect to Samsung. How dare they.

that is very odd indeed. it's a sign! buy a galaxy tab.

Robtard
All out trying to kill each other, I'd edge Vader's years of training and experience over Luke's speed advantage of not being is a bulky life-support unit. Giving Vader the greater advantage.

But as noted, they were both holding back in that fight, so it's not a clear cut Vader or Luke wins.

EmperorSidious2
Yes, they could as evidenced by this.

Cad Bane beats the force user. Ignoring training and Saying the force always wins ignores evidence like you always do. I back my claims, biased boy.

Did Ahsoka use any offensive force powers against Cad Bane.

Did the force user use any offensive force powers? No and then without it Ahsoka won but she was distracted with attempting to retrieve her lightsaber. So if Bruce Lee and chuck Norris both at one time go up,against Darth Sidious. Sidious doesn't speed blitz or use lightsabers. Who is going to win. You know what Norris and Lee both get Ak 47s. 3 hours prep. When the battle start out they both start out 5 feet apart. They already have guns out but not aiming. Who wins? I'll give you a hint the one who has the force.

quanchi112
Did Ahsoka use any offensive force powers against Cad Bane.

Did the force user use any offensive force powers? No and then without it Ahsoka won but she was distracted with attempting to retrieve her lightsaber. So if Bruce Lee and chuck Norris both at one time go up,against Darth Sidious. Sidious doesn't speed blitz or use lightsabers. Who is going to win. You know what Norris and Lee both get Ak 47s. 3 hours prep. When the battle start out they both start out 5 feet apart. They already have guns out but not aiming. Who wins? I'll give you a hint the one who has the force. So ? She lost. Facts. Your fantasy take on things isn't evidence. Bane won.

Luke wins here.

EmperorSidious2
So ? She lost. Facts. Your fantasy take on things isn't evidence. Bane won.

Luke wins here.

Actually she won but he pulled a sneaky trick thus he couldn't take the force weilder. Facts.

Opinion. I say. Vader.

Kotor3
luke was outright refusing to fight. thats not my opinion, but easily recognizable fact via dialogue and action. how much more obvious could it be than luke's final act of refusing to fight and even going so far as to throw away his lightsaber.

no, you mistakenly translated it into that. he never claimed to be defenseless. thats just baseless.

power would likely be the sum total of a jedi's abilities. thats all i can figure since darth vader says "I see you have constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful, as the Emperor has foreseen." that line comes off as a complete non sequitur unless knowledge and skill are also regarded as part of a jedi's power. So was Vader. What is your point? Once again them both holding back is not the argument. What is mistaken by my translation? Luke says you did not destroy me before and I don't believe you will destroy me now. Clearly showing he knows his father is holding back.

In ESB Vader showed Luke what he could do when he used the force, something he did not do in his fight in ROTJ.

Also going by your definition of power, how does Luke equal or surpass Vader? Obviously the statement "Skill complete" cannot refer to a state of being complete with no room to grow. Luke obviously was a Jedi at this point and knew the basics. He was in a position to be brought before the emperor.

To say that Luke reach his full potential in ROTJ is ridiculous. Vader stated in ANH that his powers were at their peak, showing that they had grown from his last encounter with Obi wan in ROTS. This was years later. It took years for his powers to reach a certain level and you are saying his son reach that level in a fracture of those years with minimal training?

relentless1
well since luke already beat vader all out at the end of ROTJ i think its safe to say he'd win again under the same conditions....

KuRuPT Thanosi
To even pretend like Luke has the same TK ability as Vader even by ROTJ is simply flat out wrong. He was no where near Vader in the TK department at that point. Vader was simply better in all ways when it comes to TK. Luke has zero feats to put him on that level. Sure after ROTJ he vastly improved and far surpasses vader in this area, but not by ROTJ

Kotor3
Originally posted by relentless1
well since luke already beat vader all out at the end of ROTJ i think its safe to say he'd win again under the same conditions.... How was it all out with they both were clearly holding back?

They weren't holding back equally. Vader clearly, wasn't trying to hurt Luke and was much more conflicted then in his battle in ESB.

Bashar Teg
So was Vader. What is your point? Once again them both holding back is not the argument. What is mistaken by my translation? Luke says you did not destroy me before and I don't believe you will destroy me now. Clearly showing he knows his father is holding back.

In ESB Vader showed Luke what he could do when he used the force, something he did not do in his fight in ROTJ.

Also going by your definition of power, how does Luke equal or surpass Vader? Obviously the statement "Skill complete" cannot refer to a state of being complete with no room to grow. Luke obviously was a Jedi at this point and knew the basics. He was in a position to be brought before the emperor.

To say that Luke reach his full potential in ROTJ is ridiculous. Vader stated in ANH that his powers were at their peak, showing that they had grown from his last encounter with Obi wan in ROTS. This was years later. It took years for his powers to reach a certain level and you are saying his son reach that level in a fracture of those years with minimal training?

holding back is not the same as outright refusal to fight. two totally different concepts. also while vader did indeed hold back in rotj, this was never discussed between them or even hinted at until luke's "your thoughts betray you, father".

vader knew that luke had trained since then, his skills were complete, he was indeed powerful, so he wouldnt fall for the cheap tricks like the noob he was in esb. all he did in esb was throw stuff at luke. hardly a challenge for a jedi to counter with a completed skillset.

they considered themselves to be above the jedi, obviously. so by "completing his training" they were directly referring to their plan to turn him to the darkside. they obviously believe (falsely, as yoda would assert) that the darkside enhances/completes a
jedi's power, so that could be the full meaning right there. if not then the only other explanation is that vader and palp were contradicting eachother.

i never said luke reached his full potential. vader said that his skills were now complete, or rather that he had completed his training. completing ones training/learning a skill is not the same as mastering one's skill, which is never a completed process in any context.

quanchi112
What? Speak English.

Choking leaves someone out of breath. Kenobi was gasping for air. So badly that he dropped his weapon to grab his throat.

Even if Dooku let go of Kenobi there and then, Kenobi would have been on the floor weaponless trying to catch his breath back.

You don't need to kill or KO someone to defeat them Dummy!

Or do you concede Mace didn't defeat Sidious? Because Sidious wasn't KO'd either laughing out loud You're such a Dummy!

Didn't take time to choke Obi-Wan. Khan will be leviated and choked out the same way, and his gun would drop the same way.

Khan will cry and beg for Mercy.

laughing

I know the point of All your SW threads are to prove Khan can take them.

The point of this thread is for you to prove Vader is weak and can get beaten by a Padawan.

But I'm onto you.

Khan loses to Ahsoka laughing

Obviously he can't risk a temporary defeat of Obi-Wan. Heck he even put the balcony on top of Kenobi in case he woke up after the KO. Every defeat is temporary unless you kill/maim them.

Ventress was struggling to keep up the force choke. They still had their weapons and The second she let go of them they would be fighting back. Clearly not the case with Dooku's complete control over Kenobi's body.

I didn't say "It wasn't Fair". Don't try and mince my words Troll. I said in H2H the only hits Bane could get in were cheap shots. It's in response to you saying "Look Bane beat Jedi in H2H!!!"

Missing the point as usual. Dooku didn't cheap shot anyone. Bane HAD to.

You still butt hurt you can't win a Khan vs Ahsoka thread laughing

Bane wasn't keeping his distance just to fight that way. He was actually trying to Run Away Dummy. He knew he couldn't take 2 Jedi.

Heck he know he can't take Obi-Wan alone. Kenobi kicked his ass the next time they fought, and Bane was the one with help from another Bounty Hunter.

Keep Trolling laughing And yet someone can strike back or attack while being choked. Suggesting otherwise is fanboyism.

You speculate. The fact is when he was ko'd he was defeated by the force push. Your speculation is not proof.

I know but Obi was not defeated here until he was ko'd. That's what beat him here. Ko'ing him is a fact in this instance. Sidious was unable to defend himself. Read back my posts you imbecile.

Yes, it did. Obi was not defeated and was choked for more than seconds. Time is vital but everything you argue for is instantaneous. **** time according to fanboys such as yourself. Obi doesn't have superhuman cellular regeneration. Facts, kiddo. Crying and begging is left to the likes of Palpatine. laughing out loud

Khan isn't in this thread so please quit going off topic. Calm your vagina. Luje was not a padawan here. He was a force and one that despite his short training was enough to dominate Vader as soon as he got angry.

She's the same girl who was tossed around and needed wookiee help against crappy hunters. Laughable.

So you admit the force choke didn't defeat him there the force push did. Perfect.

Nothing they did prevented her from doing so. The ship moved thus breaking her concentration against two superior Jedi. How weak they are. laughing

They wrote not cheap. Regardless bane won. It doesn't matter. Obi was humiliated by one bounty hunter.

Dooku died. Bane lived. Dooku was an idiot. He was betrayed by his master. See ya later, dead Dooku.

Tano needed wookiee help against redneck hunters. laughing out loud

He kept the distance due to his weaponry. He beat Obi. Bane flat out bested him in hand to hand backing my claims they dint have combat super speed.

Luke wins, darth troll. Just like he did in Rotj. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Actually she won but he pulled a sneaky trick thus he couldn't take the force weilder. Facts.

Opinion. I say. Vader. Bane won. He was better. She lost.

Luke wins just like in the film.

EmperorSidious2
Bane won. He was better. She lost.

Luke wins just like in the film.

Apparently not if he needs to use a sneak trick. He definitely isn't better based on that showing.

He won due to getting angry. Vaders power in the force is much more sophisticated and more honed.

quanchi112
Apparently not if he needs to use a sneak trick. He definitely isn't better based on that showing.

He won due to getting angry. Vaders power in the force is much more sophisticated and more honed. It is combat. She lost. Anakin defeated Dooku by using his anger. Quit crying about facts. Luke won.

Happy Dance

EmperorSidious2
It is combat. She lost. Anakin defeated Dooku by using his anger. Quit crying about facts. Luke won.

Happy Dance

Sneak trick. Exactly so with that Dooku would have won if he didn't get angry so that means Dooku should have just kept his mouth shut. Again due to anger which based on this battle most likely won't happen again.

Happy Dance

Vader is more experienced and more powerful.

Darth Thor
And yet someone can strike back or attack while being choked. Suggesting otherwise is fanboyism.

Except Obi-Wan clearly couldn't do anything dumbass. He was completely helpless and defenceless and under Dooku's command.

We all know what your problem is. You're just butt hurt about how easily Dooku would choke and paralyse Khan.

Keep crying, you've lost. As usual.

And your attempt to lowball Vader with this thread is a complete failure. Vader would freeze/choke Khan as easily as Yoda and Sidious.

You've lost. Be a man about it.

playa1258
Quan lowballs any character he dislikes.

quanchi112
Sneak trick. Exactly so with that Dooku would have won if he didn't get angry so that means Dooku should have just kept his mouth shut. Again due to anger which based on this battle most likely won't happen again.

Happy Dance

Vader is more experienced and more powerful. sneak is your biased opinion. Bane won. Fact. Vader intentionally riled up Luke so ironic statement. Just like Dooku Vader angered Luke into beating him down and easily.

Luke won. Fact.

quanchi112
Except Obi-Wan clearly couldn't do anything dumbass. He was completely helpless and defenceless and under Dooku's command.

We all know what your problem is. You're just butt hurt about how easily Dooku would choke and paralyse Khan.

Keep crying, you've lost. As usual.

And your attempt to lowball Vader with this thread is a complete failure. Vader would freeze/choke Khan as easily as Yoda and Sidious.

You've lost. Be a man about it. Obi didn't have a gun and is quite weak. Bane easily ko'd him before. Obi could barely stand after he crash landed with his mandalorian ex gf. Maul easily captured him afterwards. Weak guy.

There is no low or highballing there are only facts. Fanboys want to run and hide from them such as yourself.

Nah, just like Vader didn't freeze Han Solo. You're a fanboy. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan lowballs any character he dislikes. I only cite facts from continuity. Biased fans want to select which feats apply while I say they all count. I'm objective to a fault.

Bashar Teg
quan, i have the feeling luke is in for some ridiculous power-ups in ep7. if so, you may be able to win this thread without all the dodging and mental gymnastics.

EmperorSidious2
sneak is your biased opinion. Bane won. Fact. Vader intentionally riled up Luke so ironic statement. Just like Dooku Vader angered Luke into beating him down and easily.

Luke won. Fact.

Actually is my clip based fact. Through a sneak attack. Speculation that he attempted to get him mad. Well this battle depending on when it takes place Vader will win. Does he know that Leia is his sister and has he returned to the light or this belfry all that happens. Either way it goes Vader is more experienced and more powerful and can really beat Luke.

Irrelevant.

quanchi112
quan, i have the feeling luke is in for some ridiculous power-ups in ep7. if so, you may be able to win this thread without all the dodging and mental gymnastics. Luke already won in the film as soon as he got angry. He crushed him without killing him. I'm sure Luke will be a lot more powerful than the overrated Vader in the new film.

What I'm really hoping for is that Darth Plagueis is still around and the big bad.

quanchi112
Actually is my clip based fact. Through a sneak attack. Speculation that he attempted to get him mad. Well this battle depending on when it takes place Vader will win. Does he know that Leia is his sister and has he returned to the light or this belfry all that happens. Either way it goes Vader is more experienced and more powerful and can really beat Luke.

Irrelevant. No, your interpretation is not a fact it's an opinion Bane won. Vader and Palpatine both wanted to make him angry. You're like a dope who doesn't understand Star Wars or Palpatine.

Vader lost. Fact. Luke beat his ass in Rotj.

EmperorSidious2
No, your interpretation is not a fact it's an opinion Bane won. Vader and Palpatine both wanted to make him angry. You're like a dope who doesn't understand Star Wars or Palpatine.

Vader lost. Fact. Luke beat his ass in Rotj.

Do we need to watch th video again. In the video Ahsoka is attempting to retrieve her lightsaber while Bane is on the ground. Correct? So with that she is distracted and thus he takes the opportunity for a sneak shot. Palpatine did, I'm not so sure about vader. Palpatine and vader aren't the same person. You do dope on a daily basis. That's what gives you the courage to get on this forum everyday. I understand palpatine, as he and vader doesn't have the same at al, as palpatine wanted to replace vader while vader wanted to stay.

Irrelevant. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Do we need to watch th video again. In the video Ahsoka is attempting to retrieve her lightsaber while Bane is on the ground. Correct? So with that she is distracted and thus he takes the opportunity for a sneak shot. Palpatine did, I'm not so sure about vader. Palpatine and vader aren't the same person. You do dope on a daily basis. That's what gives you the courage to get on this forum everyday. I understand palpatine, as he and vader doesn't have the same at al, as palpatine wanted to replace vader while vader wanted to stay.

Irrelevant. laughing out loud He disarmed her and in combat who lets the person retrieve their weapon ? He won.

They both had the same goals before Vader changed his mind. It's about a singular vision of the master. You know nothing of Sidious. You shame him.

EmperorSidious2
He disarmed her and in combat who lets the person retrieve their weapon ? He won.

They both had the same goals before Vader changed his mind. It's about a singular vision of the master. You know nothing of Sidious. You shame him.

Then what did she go on to do. Oh I remember beat the crap out of him and send him to the ground.

So you think vader wanted to be replaced? You don't know Star Wars. No not necessarily as the apprentice is supposed to,surpass his master and overthrow him. There was only one singular vision and that was Order 66. If it was one singular vision then why is vader over here trying to overthrow his master.

quanchi112
Then what did she go on to do. Oh I remember beat the crap out of him and send him to the ground.

So you think vader wanted to be replaced? You don't know Star Wars. No not necessarily as the apprentice is supposed to,surpass his master and overthrow him. There was only one singular vision and that was Order 66. If it was one singular vision then why is vader over here trying to overthrow his master. She lost though. Bane won. He obeyed his master. He didn't want to be replaced he wanted to overthrow Palpatine.

Vader is trying to overthrow him because the Sith are betrayers. Vader was Palpatine's ***** until he changed his mind and tossed the old coot over the edge.

EmperorSidious2
She lost though. Bane won. He obeyed his master. He didn't want to be replaced he wanted to overthrow Palpatine.

Vader is trying to overthrow him because the Sith are betrayers. Vader was Palpatine's ***** until he changed his mind and tossed the old coot over the edge.

Sneak attack. He obeyed his master because if he didn't he would be fried, however he had plans of his own as seen by Luke and StarKiller. Exactly thus you admit not a single vision.

quanchi112
Sneak attack. He obeyed his master because if he didn't he would be fried, however he had plans of his own as seen by Luke and StarKiller. Exactly thus you admit not a single vision. Your opinion isn't proof. Bane won.

Palpartine had a singular vision but Vader was a betrayer. Both Palpatine and Vader died. Two weak men. Shame.

Luke beats his father again.

EmperorSidious2
Your opinion isn't proof. Bane won.

Palpartine had a singular vision but Vader was a betrayer. Both Palpatine and Vader died. Two weak men. Shame.

Luke beats his father again.

The video is and that what it showed.

Spell Palpatine right please. You shame him with your terrible spelling. Vader was on his trail. That's why he wanted StarKiller and Luke so he could get his stuff done. Both could squash you any time of the week. In both physical and mythical competitions.

I don't think so.

quanchi112
The video is and that what it showed.

Spell Palpatine right please. You shame him with your terrible spelling. Vader was on his trail. That's why he wanted StarKiller and Luke so he could get his stuff done. Both could squash you any time of the week. In both physical and mythical competitions.

I don't think so. Your interpretation isn't. Like you know how to spell his name. He died. What a dummy,

You don't think. That's the problem.

EmperorSidious2
Your interpretation isn't. Like you know how to spell his name. He died. What a dummy,

You don't think. That's the problem.

I don't have an interpretation. I have facts. Um yea pretty easy. Palpatine. And so will you. Your point is?

I actual ally use my brain you should try it.

quanchi112
I don't have an interpretation. I have facts. Um yea pretty easy. Palpatine. And so will you. Your point is?

I actual ally use my brain you should try it. You don't know what fact means. I have them. Luke won. Palpatine erred in assuming he'd turn and then he died.

Actual ally use your brain, huh ? You're a dummy.

EmperorSidious2
You don't know what fact means. I have them. Luke won. Palpatine erred in assuming he'd turn and then he died.

Actual ally use your brain, huh ? You're a dummy.

Apparently so if use them all the time. You need relevant facts. Irrelevant. Having a misconception and being stupid aren't the same thing. I know it's hard for you to understand but do try.

If you put the words together you get actually with an extra letter or two by typo mistake. Stop describing yourself.

quanchi112
Apparently so if use them all the time. You need relevant facts. Irrelevant. Having a misconception and being stupid aren't the same thing. I know it's hard for you to understand but do try.

If you put the words together you get actually with an extra letter or two by typo mistake. Stop describing yourself. Fact is he wanted his aid and didn't kill him.

You are deliciously stupid.

EmperorSidious2
Fact is he wanted his aid and didn't kill him.

You are deliciously stupid.

Again irrelevant. He tried to kill him as seen in the film.

I'm not about that life dude I'm not gay. I understand you are but I'm not.

quanchi112
Again irrelevant. He tried to kill him as seen in the film.

I'm not about that life dude I'm not gay. I understand you are but I'm not. Prove he tried to kill him.

Stupidity has nothing to do with homosexuality. See you're stupid.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Prove he tried to kill him.

Stupidity has nothing to do with homosexuality. See you're stupid.

laughing out loud

Or you could just go back where I posted the video and watch the times I posted.

So you admit you are gay. Nothing wrong with it just don't push it on others. Quan stop describing yourself.

Kotor3

Bashar Teg
luke's plan was obviously to not fight at all. palpatine trolled him into becoming angry and fighting, and thats how the duel began. to suggest that luke went in planning to fight at all is completely wrong. the whole reason he fought in the first place was because he lost control of his temper and began his decent. if we cant agree on that most basic plot point, we're at an impasse and should just agree to disagree, since every other point kinda hinges on this one.

Trocity
Khan dies.

Kotor3
luke's plan was obviously to not fight at all. palpatine trolled him into becoming angry and fighting, and thats how the duel began. to suggest that luke went in planning to fight at all is completely wrong. the whole reason he fought in the first place was because he lost control of his temper and began his decent. if we cant agree on that most basic plot point, we're at an impasse and should just agree to disagree, since every other point kinda hinges on this one. We are going to agree to disagree.

The whole point of this discussion was you made a statement that there was no way to really tell who was more powerful at this time, Luke or Vader because both held back.

I am stating that Vader was clearly more powerful. Whatever Luke intentions were, once he attacked he became and stayed the aggressor throughout the fight. Luke was clearly at a level in which he could face Vader since he was now a Jedi. However, this was due to his raw power that he could tap into.

Luke's own words shows that he knew his father could destroy him if he truly wanted to.

Vader was as I stated in ANH had reached his potential and mostly likely became he more powerful by ROTJ. Luke had not. So, Luke was not more powerful than Vader at this time. He had the ability to reach into that potential by becoming angry as he did in their last fight.

quanchi112
Or you could just go back where I posted the video and watch the times I posted.

So you admit you are gay. Nothing wrong with it just don't push it on others. Quan stop describing yourself. Your own words proved you wrong. He also didn't die. Stupidity doesn't mean gay. What's wrong with you, kid ?

EmperorSidious2
Your own words proved you wrong. He also didn't die. Stupidity doesn't mean gay. What's wrong with you, kid ?

How do my words prove me wrong. Vader tried to kill him as based on the video.

quanchi112
How do my words prove me wrong. Vader tried to kill him as based on the video. Your own words don't prove that. He lived and his words are facts. Saying he killed him isn't proof it's just an opinion.

EmperorSidious2
Your own words don't prove that. He lived and his words are facts. Saying he killed him isn't proof it's just an opinion.

You clearly don't comprehend well. Vader attempted to kill him several times as seen in the video. He said he didn't want to kill him but he would. He explicitly said don't make me destroy you, showing that he was perfectly capable and willing to. Also seen in the video he took several shoots that would have killed Luke if Luke hadn't blocked or dodged. Fact.

quanchi112
You clearly don't comprehend well. Vader attempted to kill him several times as seen in the video. He said he didn't want to kill him but he would. He explicitly said don't make me destroy you, showing that he was perfectly capable and willing to. Also seen in the video he took several shoots that would have killed Luke if Luke hadn't blocked or dodged. Fact. So he never said he attempted to kill him at that point this confirming my point. I'm right. You're some bandwagon fanboy.

Trocity
Very glad a fellow poster told me to come and observe this fellow.

Very poor troll. Very likely due to the fact that he has 10% confidence in himself.

S_W_LeGenD has met his match.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Very glad a fellow poster told me to come and observe this fellow.

Very poor troll. Very likely due to the fact that he has 10% confidence in himself.

S_W_LeGenD has met his match. So you admit you're just trolling and that you're not serious. Luke wins.

ares834
Luke wins. Not only did he beat Vader but Yoda says he is ready to confront him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Luke wins. Not only did he beat Vader but Yoda says he is ready to confront him. thumb up

This thread is a perfect example of fanboyism. Denying evidence and cherry picking certain statements as well to sell the case for Vader.

EmperorSidious2
So he never said he attempted to kill him at that point this confirming my point. I'm right. You're some bandwagon fanboy.

Actually it confirms my point as it shows he was willing to kill. This followed by the many times he attempted to kill Luke in that battle. So I'm right your wrong.

quanchi112
Actually it confirms my point as it shows he was willing to kill. This followed by the many times he attempted to kill Luke in that battle. So I'm right your wrong. He was willing to if Luke forced him to but since he never did Vader never tried to kill him. Yw, imbecile.

EmperorSidious2
He was willing to if Luke forced him to but since he never did Vader never tried to kill him. Yw, imbecile.

Thank you for conceding that. He tried to kill him several times. Watch the video. Again you dont call hacking away at some one, trying to decapitate someone, take off their legs, trying to trample them, hacking away trying to overpower them, disarming and then going for a killing blow, you don't call that trying to kill. You can try things and fail.

quanchi112
Thank you for conceding that. He tried to kill him several times. Watch the video. Again you dont call hacking away at some one, trying to decapitate someone, take off their legs, trying to trample them, hacking away trying to overpower them, disarming and then going for a killing blow, you don't call that trying to kill. You can try things and fail. I didn't concede that. I said he never tried to. He didn't. Actions and words support me.

EmperorSidious2
I didn't concede that. I said he never tried to. He didn't. Actions and words support me.

Well and you'd be wrong on that. He didn't kill him but he tried. Actions support me and so do words. He said he was willing to and he tried. There we go.

quanchi112
Well and you'd be wrong on that. He didn't kill him but he tried. Actions support me and so do words. He said he was willing to and he tried. There we go. His words states he would have to not that he tried already. Luke wins.

EmperorSidious2
His words states he would have to not that he tried already. Luke wins.

His words say don't make me which shows he is willing to try. This is further proven by how he attempts to kill Luke although the battle. Based on the video.

quanchi112
His words say don't make me which shows he is willing to try. This is further proven by how he attempts to kill Luke although the battle. Based on the video. He hasn't tried which is the point. I won via your own words. Game. Set. Match.

EmperorSidious2
He hasn't tried which is the point. I won via your own words. Game. Set. Match.

He has tried. I'm glad you finally understand what the topic is. I won via Vaders own actions. Check mate. There's no way to get around what vader did. He attempted to kill Luke based on then video.

quanchi112
He has tried. I'm glad you finally understand what the topic is. I won via Vaders own actions. Check mate. There's no way to get around what vader did. He attempted to kill Luke based on then video. No, he said he hadn't but he would. He did not.

Luke wins.

EmperorSidious2
No, he said he hadn't but he would. He did not.

Luke wins.

If I say I don't want to kill you but I aim and shoot at your heart and head which is the superior claim. My actions or my words?

Opinion. He doesn't have nearly as much as experience than Luke and a greater power in the force.

quanchi112
If I say I don't want to kill you but I aim and shoot at your heart and head which is the superior claim. My actions or my words?

Opinion. He doesn't have nearly as much as experience than Luke and a greater power in the force. He is a master swordsman fighting a great swordsman so not a valid analogy.

Luke won. Fact. Your opinion doesn't override the fact Luke win.

Facts rule, kiddo.

EmperorSidious2
He is a master swordsman fighting a great swordsman so not a valid analogy.

Luke won. Fact. Your opinion doesn't override the fact Luke win.

Facts rule, kiddo.

By this time Luke is not a great swordsman. He is a gifted duelist but not a great swordsman not yet. However this analogy fits. Which do you go by my words or my actions?

Vader has more experience and greater power in the force. Fact. Your crappy debating doesn't change the fact that Vade is the better duelist and the more powerful force weilder. Has more experience and better training.

Yes they do so you should look at them more kiddo. Who has more experience, who has the greater power in the force, who has the better training, who has the better weapon. Facts rule kiddo.

quanchi112
By this time Luke is not a great swordsman. He is a gifted duelist but not a great swordsman not yet. However this analogy fits. Which do you go by my words or my actions?

Vader has more experience and greater power in the force. Fact. Your crappy debating doesn't change the fact that Vade is the better duelist and the more powerful force weilder. Has more experience and better training.

Yes they do so you should look at them more kiddo. Who has more experience, who has the greater power in the force, who has the better training, who has the better weapon. Facts rule kiddo. He was great just not at master level yet.

His words match his actions.

Luke won. Fact.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
He was great just not at master level yet.

His words match his actions.

Luke won. Fact.

laughing out loud

He was talented. By ROTJ he was talented but not great IMO.

Answer these questions. Who has the most experience, better training, better weapon, and better honed force powers?

Happy Dance

quanchi112
He was talented. By ROTJ he was talented but not great IMO.

Answer these questions. Who has the most experience, better training, better weapon, and better honed force powers?

Happy Dance So the emperor wanted someone who wasn't great yet ? The guy crushed Vader you nitwit.

Luke won a fight so who cares. Vader lost despite having more experience. He was also slower and lost the majority of his midichlorians due to getting severed by Kenobi.

Luke won. Happy Dance

EmperorSidious2
So the emperor wanted someone who wasn't great yet ? The guy crushed Vader you nitwit.

Luke won a fight so who cares. Vader lost despite having more experience. He was also slower and lost the majority of his midichlorians due to getting severed by Kenobi.

Luke won. Happy Dance

He wanted someone he could craft and turn into his monster. He wanted someone with a lot of raw power(the greatest after Anakin) someone he could train from the ground up. Or at least someone with very little training. After doing what palpatine wanted him to do. Get angry. With Palaptines training he would have crushed vader without the need to get angry.

Answer the questions. A lot of that experience didn't come into play. Slower and having less midiclorians didn't seem to ha,per him in the slightest based off the movie. He beat Luke their first fight, and wasn't trying in their second fight. If this is an all out battle, where there is no Sidious or need to turn anyone, no strings attached. Vader wins. His force powers are much more developed and his dueling skills are more refine and better.

Vader wins this match. Happy Dance

quanchi112
He wanted someone he could craft and turn into his monster. He wanted someone with a lot of raw power(the greatest after Anakin) someone he could train from the ground up. Or at least someone with very little training. After doing what palpatine wanted him to do. Get angry. With Palaptines training he would have crushed vader without the need to get angry.

Answer the questions. A lot of that experience didn't come into play. Slower and having less midiclorians didn't seem to ha,per him in the slightest based off the movie. He beat Luke their first fight, and wasn't trying in their second fight. If this is an all out battle, where there is no Sidious or need to turn anyone, no strings attached. Vader wins. His force powers are much more developed and his dueling skills are more refine and better.

Vader wins this match. Happy Dance Anakin was all wasted potential after Obi wrecked his body. Luke was more powerful and more formidable and proved it. He was trying in both fights and lost bad,y in the second after Luke improved.

Luke won. Fact. You saying Vader wins is speculation. Facts>>you.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin was all wasted potential after Obi wrecked his body. Luke was more powerful and more formidable and proved it. He was trying in both fights and lost bad,y in the second after Luke improved.

Luke won. Fact. You saying Vader wins is speculation. Facts>>you.

Aankin being wasted potential is irrelevant. Than Vader? Oh no. Take both by ROTJ Vader wins due to greater command of the force and better skill with the blade. Vader, beat Luke in their first fight pretty easily. Disarming twice. Vader was holding back in their last fight. Both were. Until Luke went all super Saiyan. Vader was just defending and wasn't just trying. In this battle that is unlikely to happen. So? Vader won a fight between them too.

quanchi112
Aankin being wasted potential is irrelevant. Than Vader? Oh no. Take both by ROTJ Vader wins due to greater command of the force and better skill with the blade. Vader, beat Luke in their first fight pretty easily. Disarming twice. Vader was holding back in their last fight. Both were. Until Luke went all super Saiyan. Vader was just defending and wasn't just trying. In this battle that is unlikely to happen. So? Vader won a fight between them too. No, it isn't. He was a wreck. Luke won. Vader lost. Cry about the details.

Luke didn't even want to fight and when he got pissed he crushed Vader. Luke is so much better and was not corrupted like his weakling father who later died. Luke even tanked lightning better.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
No, it isn't. He was a wreck. Luke won. Vader lost. Cry about the details.

Luke didn't even want to fight and when he got pissed he crushed Vader. Luke is so much better and was not corrupted like his weakling father who later died. Luke even tanked lightning better.

laughing out loud

Details is what you look at to decide the battle. This se details will not be In this battle thus the battle before only matters if Luke gets angry.

When he got pissed yes. Vader didn't want to fight him either. Luke vs Vader Vader wins. So him being corrupted so what? Well tanking lightning better is debatable sorta. In his first encounter, Anakin was tired and Dooku is pretty dang powerful. He's blocked it several times. Another example is, he had just been subjected to Magna guard staffs Nd then took Dookus lightning for a substantial period of time. He was able to get back up rather quickly considering Dooku had just shocked him and pushed him against a wall. Luke by contrast got break in between and didn't get Sidious full power right off the back.

quanchi112
Details is what you look at to decide the battle. This se details will not be In this battle thus the battle before only matters if Luke gets angry.

When he got pissed yes. Vader didn't want to fight him either. Luke vs Vader Vader wins. So him being corrupted so what? Well tanking lightning better is debatable sorta. In his first encounter, Anakin was tired and Dooku is pretty dang powerful. He's blocked it several times. Another example is, he had just been subjected to Magna guard staffs Nd then took Dookus lightning for a substantial period of time. He was able to get back up rather quickly considering Dooku had just shocked him and pushed him against a wall. Luke by contrast got break in between and didn't get Sidious full power right off the back. Even before he got angry he easily sparred with Vader. Anakin beat Dooku because he got angry so according to your logic that doesn't count either.

Vader made him fight him. Vader lost. Luke didn't turn so on top of being better with a saber he was emotionally far stronger than I can't get over my mommy or my wife's death that he kind of indirectly caused.

The Lightning killed Vader, bro. Luke walked away like a champ.

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
This threadlaughing out loud

Skywalker any day of the weak.

Cry about it too.

EmperorSidious2
Even before he got angry he easily sparred with Vader. Anakin beat Dooku because he got angry so according to your logic that doesn't count either.

Vader made him fight him. Vader lost. Luke didn't turn so on top of being better with a saber he was emotionally far stronger than I can't get over my mommy or my wife's death that he kind of indirectly caused.

The Lightning killed Vader, bro. Luke walked away like a champ.

laughing out loud

Vader wasn't going all out. With that I'm saying he couldn't beat Dooku on a normal level. He needed some type of help.

Actually Luke made him fight him. Luke pulled out his blade first and Vader was just blocking his blade and then we see Luke is on the offensive. Well with a saber, he is not on Vaders level. Not by ROTJ. Aankin was trying to protect the people he loved. If it weren't for Vader Luke woud,have turned. You must be a machine. You have no sympathy for him what so ever. No wonder Vader would beat you in a fight 10/10 times.

Due to his armour being weak to it and surprisingly he actually lasted a little bit longer than expected after being subjected to it for that long.

quanchi112
Vader wasn't going all out. With that I'm saying he couldn't beat Dooku on a normal level. He needed some type of help.

Actually Luke made him fight him. Luke pulled out his blade first and Vader was just blocking his blade and then we see Luke is on the offensive. Well with a saber, he is not on Vaders level. Not by ROTJ. Aankin was trying to protect the people he loved. If it weren't for Vader Luke woud,have turned. You must be a machine. You have no sympathy for him what so ever. No wonder Vader would beat you in a fight 10/10 times.

Due to his armour being weak to it and surprisingly he actually lasted a little bit longer than expected after being subjected to it for that long. Luke was not going all out either. He got mad and beat Vader. He spared his daddy's pathetic life and Vader goes and gets himself killed moments later.

Luke was going after palpatine so he was not attacking his father. Quit lying.

Vader chose the easier dark side due to being weak. He gets no empathy or symphathy. The guy also slaughtered kids he knew from the Jedi temple. You're a sicko.

His armor sustained his weak life after the beating Obi gave him. Rest in hell, Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.