Sidious vs Yoda vs Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
All in their physical prime states.

This will be only a force duel.

Who places second after Luke Skywalker.

Trocity
Sidious.

Stigma
Sidious is second best after Luke.

In their physical prime, huh:

Sidious > Yoda > Vitiate.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Sidious.

McP
Yoda

Stigma
Originally posted by McP
Yoda
Nah.

Prime!Yoda > RotS!Sidious, but DE!Sidious is better than our little green friend.

McP
I wouldn't say so. DE Sidious is badly overated.

Sinious
DE Sidious would defeat prime Yoda, what are you talking about?

Nephthys
I think Prime Yoda is probably better than DE Sidious, personally.

Emperordmb
I actually believe ROTS Yoda>Physical Prime Yoda, particularly with Yoda's best force feats being around 19 BBY, after his spiritual journey where he gained a deeper understanding of the force and conquered his own inner darkness. But that's just me.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys

I can't disagree more.

Nephthys
Yoda notes that he grew less powerful with age in the Jedi Path. At his Force and physical best, he's > Sidious imo.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yoda notes that he grew less powerful with age in the Jedi Path.
That was before his spiritual journey, after which his best force feats take place.

Sinious
It doesn't matter if he grew less powerful. Nothing suggests the difference is huge where Sidious as of DE was s planet buster. Not much changed for him as a duelist but he grew a lot more powerful after ROTS.

Angelalex242
DE Sidious. These two will make him work for it though.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by McP
I wouldn't say so. DE Sidious is badly overated. Originally posted by Nephthys

thumb up

Originally posted by Emperordmb
That was before his spiritual journey, after which his best force feats take place.

Literally no evidence supporting an increase in power. There is however evidence of decreased speed and TK after he hit his 700th b-day

Originally posted by Sinious
It doesn't matter if he grew less powerful. Nothing suggests the difference is huge where Sidious as of DE was s planet buster. Not much changed for him as a duelist but he grew a lot more powerful after ROTS.

Luke doesn't have planetbusting feats or hype and yet no one doubts he's beyond DE Sidious. Prime!Yoda is likely around Luke's level of speed and skill (but below his raw power)

SunRazer
Prime Yoda is ridiculously overrated - RotS Yoda is still close in speed and power (the only known areas where he's confirmed to have decreased), and he's more experienced and his connection to the Living Force is stronger. You could also argue the Jedi Path thing isn't exactly consistent with everything else regarding Yoda.

McP
Well, 700 years of experience or 800. Who cares.

Stigma
All we really need to know is that Prime!Yoda is more powerful than RotS!Yoda. This is enough to secure his place as top 3 best Force users ever, after Luke and Sidious.

McP
Luke, Sidious and Yoda are obvious top 3 excluding the Ones. In that case it might secure his place as top 2 Force user.

EmperorSidious2
I wonder if Anakin at full potential realized and Luke in his prime could beat the Father in his prime.

Nephthys
Anakin could do it solo.

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Stark

Luke doesn't have planetbusting feats or hype and yet no one doubts he's beyond DE Sidious. Prime!Yoda is likely around Luke's level of speed and skill (but below his raw power)

Yeah but he has the Jedi version of that stuff.

Yoda just grew a bit less powerful. How is that comparable to the power gap between ROTS Sidious and DE Sidious?

Angelalex242
If Anakin's full potential is on par with Father, Luke's full potential is likely close to Daughter. Of course, he never achieves it, but...

Based on Luke being Anakin's son and having most of his father's potential.

SunRazer
Luke's potential is identical to Anakin's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.