Sedriss vs Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Which of these two fools wins?

Trocity
Sedriss

Total Warrior
Sedriss easily honestly. I don't know him, but i've seen people putting him against the likes of Quinlan vos, who would stomp the inquisitor imo

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Sedriss easily honestly. I don't know him, but i've seen people putting him against the likes of Quinlan vos, who would stomp the inquisitor imo

lol Anyone above TCW Ahsoka would. I've seen a little kid ask for a Quinlan Vos versus Kanan video. lol There was also someone that thought that Maul would have trouble taking out the Inquisitor.

WildBantha88
Tcw Ahsoka would stomp the Inquisitor and might even beat Vos. Tano is quite badass

Q99
Yea, even as someone who is not Sedriss's biggest fan, I do give him the nod.

That said, the Inquisitor could probably beat some of the other 'Dark Side Elite.' Especially the later replacements.

carthage
Sedriss

Fated Xtasy
Pardon my ignorance but didn't Sedriss actually duel Luke Skywalker in the Dark Empire 2 Audio drama? I haven't gotten there yet so I'm curious

Nephthys
Sedriss > Ventress tbh. He was such a good duelist even Luke had to resort to a force choke to beat him.

Q99
In the comic, he did about jack and squat in the fight. Luke didn't have trouble countering anything he did.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Pardon my ignorance but didn't Sedriss actually duel Luke Skywalker in the Dark Empire 2 Audio drama? I haven't gotten there yet so I'm curious

not really, luke just force pushed him away like a rag doll. they dont even clash with their blades.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
In the comic, he did about jack and squat in the fight. Luke didn't have trouble countering anything he did.

No he did really well obviously. Also he is just a complete physical beast, because he has an 18 in strength. So obviously he just Bane's the hell out of Inky here.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Nephthys
No he did really well obviously. Also he is just a complete physical beast, because he has an 18 in strength. So obviously he just Bane's the hell out of Inky here.

Scans? Last I recall, those Dark Jedi were being trashed by Luke and the others.

Emperordmb
I'm arguing that Sedriss won't engage in a lengthy duel, he'd just get it over with as quickly as possible. Sedriss will hit the Inquisitor and utterly obliterate him before he even knows what the hell is going on. Inquisitor is dinosaur, Sedriss is meteor.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Scans? Last I recall, those Dark Jedi were being trashed by Luke and the others.

I don't have scans but the fight was basically like this. But with lightsabers and force chokes. And blackjack and hookers.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't have scans but the fight was basically like this. But with lightsabers and force chokes. And blackjack and hookers. blocked in my country AAH! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME OBAMA???

Nephthys
That's a shame, the title of the video is literally "Best Fight Scene Ever."

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
not really, luke just force pushed him away like a rag doll. they dont even clash with their blades.

Hence why I specifically said "Audio Drama"

.-.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm arguing that Sedriss won't engage in a lengthy duel, he'd just get it over with as quickly as possible. Sedriss will hit the Inquisitor and utterly obliterate him before he even knows what the hell is going on. Inquisitor is dinosaur, Sedriss is meteor.

I don't think he'll be able to do it that quick.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think he'll be able to do it that quick.
I was just imitating Jensaarai's spiel about Zannah and Tholme, but altered for two different opponents.

EmperorSidious2
Sedriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.