Freeza (last form) vs Vegetto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Freeza from FnF, in last form (but not golden) vs Vegetto (from DBZ).

Who wins ?

juggerman
Frieza kills the dirty monkey

Galan007
Definitely Freeza.

AuraAngel
Is Base Goku now stronger than Vegetto? Cause I hear he was pretty even with non-Golden Freeza.

eaebiakuya
He was in Advantage against this freeza.

Galan007
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Is Base Goku now stronger than Vegetto? Cause I hear he was pretty even with non-Golden Freeza. Base Goku was slightly less powerful than SSJG Goku, who was slightly less powerful than 70% Beerus, who was VASTLY more powerful than anything that had ever appeared in DBZ before. So logically, base Goku should definitely be > Vegetto now.

And yeah, 4th form/post-training Freeza and base Goku were pretty evenly matched, with a slight nod to Goku.

AuraAngel
Why is he slightly less powerful than SSJ Goku? And how much did the SSJGSSJ amp him?

Galan007
It goes like this:

Whis >> SSJGSSJ Goku+SSJGSSJ Vegeta ~ 100% Beerus >(marginally) Golden Freeza >(marginally) SSJGSSJ Goku = SSJGSSJ Vegeta > 70% Beerus > SSJG Goku >(marginally) base Goku ~/> 4th form/post-training Freeza >>> DBZ(pre-BoG.)

...At least, that's how I understand it, atm. Maybe the upcoming English-dub will shed some additional light on the pecking order. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.