Darth Vader vs Plageuis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Vader gets all of his feats from both continuities. Who wins?

TheNuisanceBird
Vader. He's more durable and as far as dueling goes I think he could take Plageuis. In terms of force abilities Vader out shines his competition so I'd say he'd win 7/10.

EmperorSidious2
Vader. Plagueis lightning maybe powerful but vader can still block it with his saber and his suit can take it for a period of time.

NewGuy01
Darth Plagueis. Significantly more powerful in general, probably a ways faster, at least equally strong and skilled, and has a wider breadth of esoteric powers at his disposal.

carthage
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Significantly more powerful in general,

laughing out loud

ares834
D. Vader. Significantly better force feats.

McP
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Darth Plagueis. Significantly more powerful in general, probably a ways faster, at least equally strong and skilled, and has a wider breadth of esoteric powers at his disposal.

Smth like that

Trocity
Plagueis.

Stigma
So what's the recent consensus?

Vader > Plagueis > Krayt ?

Trocity
It seems to fluctuate quite a bit lol.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Stigma
So what's the recent consensus?

Vader > Plagueis > Krayt ?

When has Vader been put above Plagueis? He is comparable in power, given his Lots disintegration feat, but above? No way.

Emperordmb
I'd still side with Plagueis.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nargaroth
When has Vader been put above Plagueis? He is comparable in power, given his Lots disintegration feat, but above? No way.
Just saying how this thread was shaping up in the beginning.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Stigma
Just saying how this thread was shaping up in the beginning.

I wasn't accusing you of course. My apologies if it seemed that I did. It's just that Vader being put above Plagueis is something I had never heard of.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I wasn't accusing you of course. My apologies if it seemed that I did. It's just that Vader being put above Plagueis is something I had never heard of.
No no, that's cool. I didn't even get it like that. thumb up

Yeah, it seems Vader has jumped up in power since his Disney and LoS feats

ares834
Don't knew why people think so. His feats in TFU and some of the EU comics are just as good.

Sinious
Plagueis wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.