Creeper Vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Creeper with upgrades vs Creed with Weapon X upgrades. Who wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CR_zpsrqs8wrdm.png

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/STH_zpsildvxddq.jpg

zopzop
Since they both have enhanced strength and incredible healing factors, this comes down to winning by 'exotic' means.

Creeper does have some tricks up his sleeve that can get him the majority wins. His best bet would be his mane : massive reach and strong enough to grab and choke out a brick.

Last time I checked, cutting off oxygen is a way to bypass the healing factor (didn't Wolverine kill Daken by drowning him?).

carver9
They have been writing Sabertooth recently as a physical power house in ways I can't explain. I'm giving this to him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Since they both have enhanced strength and incredible healing factors, this comes down to winning by 'exotic' means.

Creeper does have some tricks up his sleeve that can get him the majority wins. His best bet would be his mane : massive reach and strong enough to grab and choke out a brick.

Last time I checked, cutting off oxygen is a way to bypass the healing factor (didn't Wolverine kill Daken by drowning him?).

Plus, that scream...

Flyattractor
I would give it to Creeper for slight edge for pulling off some crazy move Sabes wouldn't be ready for.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus, that scream...
Oh yeah.

It wouldn't even have to put him down, just disorient him enough for the mane to entangle his arms and wrap around his neck and then it's lights out.

Also, Creeper is totally immune to fire/extreme heat, if he can take the fight to an area that would allow that immunity to come into play (gas station for example) his odds of winning increase.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.