Timber Wolf Vs Wildchild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WC_zpsbd8oltof.png

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TW_zpsyeobk6ud.jpg

zopzop
Probably Timber Wolf.

Surtur
I thought Timber Wolf a Class 100?

-K-M-
Wouldn't matter with wild child's poison claws

riv6672
I think TW may be too much for him. They similar power sets but, TW is amped. Like Wolverine getting super strength.
I may be wrong.

Surtur
Also that looks like he is fighting Wildfyre in that scan, who is pretty potent in his own right. Moreso then Wildchild.

-K-M-
Originally posted by riv6672
I think TW may be too much for him. They similar power sets but, TW is amped. Like Wolverine getting super strength.
I may be wrong.

Wild child has owned wolverine, sabretooth and Sasquatch

Originally posted by Surtur
Also that looks like he is fighting Wildfyre in that scan, who is pretty potent in his own right. Moreso then Wildchild.

That would be a cover

Surtur
So they don't actually fight in the issue?

Zack M
IIRC, TW owned him. He was from the Legion of Super-Villains.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Surtur
So they don't actually fight in the issue?

No, because that is Sun Emperor not Wildfyre

riv6672
Originally posted by -K-M-
Wild child has owned wolverine, sabretooth and Sasquatch...
Thank you.
Sasquatch is the only one worth mentioning though, as he's super strong to the point of being out of WC's league, as was being put out regarding TW.

-K-M-
Ummmm not following your logic there. Sabretooth and wolverine regularly fight class 100 characters and have victories over them. Yet you don't think they are worth mentioning?

Let's see some TW strength feats as people are sure hyping it up. Plus healing factor feats as wc's claws knocked wolverine out for 2 days

riv6672
Well yeah, those characters FIGHT class 100s but arent. Just not relevant to me personally. Now, i would like to see TW strength feats too, because that is the sticking point.

cdtm
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ummmm not following your logic there. Sabretooth and wolverine regularly fight class 100 characters and have victories over them. Yet you don't think they are worth mentioning?

Let's see some TW strength feats as people are sure hyping it up. Plus healing factor feats as wc's claws knocked wolverine out for 2 days

Are we talking Rhino and Mr. Hyde? Yeah, they're cl100's, but they also tend to job.

Cap and Spidey can beat them, too. Doesn't mean they're beating Kon El Superboy or Wonder Man.

-K-M-
Originally posted by cdtm
Are we talking Rhino and Mr. Hyde? Yeah, they're cl100's, but they also tend to job.

Cap and Spidey can beat them, too. Doesn't mean they're beating Kon El Superboy or Wonder Man.

No. I'm talking about wins over Hulk, wendigo, abomination, namor, etc

They routinely fight class 100 characters. Not sure why this is news???

cdtm
Namor wins are the only one's I'm famaliar with.

Stab to the gut. Borderline pis, if you ask me. Namor's about as durable as Thor, and the best Logan can do on Odinson is surface damage

But Namor gets underwritten quite a bit compared to Thor, Herc, or Hulk, even though he's every bit their equal.

-K-M-
Originally posted by cdtm
Namor wins are the only one's I'm famaliar with.

Stab to the gut. Borderline pis, if you ask me. Namor's about as durable as Thor, and the best Logan can do on Odinson is surface damage

But Namor gets underwritten quite a bit compared to Thor, Herc, or Hulk, even though he's every bit their equal.

I believe in contest of champions wolverine also beat Hercules too

riv6672
^^^I think so too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.