A Earth of only JLAers and X-Men Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The JLA

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Green Arrow
Shazam
Zatanna
Hawkgirl
Firestorm
Cyborg
Hawkman

On a Earth where the JLA are the only Superheroes that serve and protect the planet.. Can they keep the balance between them and the X-Men villains ?

All main X-Men villains in there classic forms counter balance the JLA with there own ideals of what the world should be like.

Does the JLA hold there own or do they get rolled by the X-Men Villains in due time..

Sin I AM
X men villains are typically weak sauce in the grand scheme of things. Jla does fine unless jonn gets taken out

Supermex
Originally posted by Sin I AM
X men villains are typically weak sauce in the grand scheme of things. Jla does fine unless jonn gets taken out

The X-Villains will outnumber the JLA

And they have a good mix of powers, do the X-Vills

Supermex
X-MEN VILLAINS

Adversary, Apocalypse, Arcade , Astra
Azazel, Bastion, Black Tom Cassidy, Blob, Cassandra Nova, Danger, Dark Beast, Dark Phoenix, Erik The Red II, Exodus, Fenris, The Fury, Graydon Creed, Holocaust, Horde, Juggernaut, Omega Red, Living Diamond, Locust, Lady Deathstrike, Magneto, Mesmero, Mikhail Rasputin, Mister Sinister, Daken, Sebastian Shaw, Nimrod, Omega Red, Onslaught, Sabretooth, Sauron, Shadow King, Simon Trask Sintinals, Stryfe, Unus the Untouchable. Vulcan, Warhawk, William Stryker

Zack M
Probably the JLA. Too much raw power and versatility.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermex
The X-Villains will outnumber the JLA

And they have a good mix of powers, do the X-Vills

Naw, too many chiefs. Jla stomps

Glorificus
Originally posted by Supermex
X-MEN VILLAINS

Dark Phoenix

laughing

Earth gets melted.

cdtm
Nah, speed force dump takes care of her.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Nah, speed force dump takes care of her. Couldn't she travel through dimensions?

Henry_Pym
Sugar man gives Manjobber a heart attack

Zack M
Manjobber still kicks the crap out of someone like Sugar Man. No contest.

Werewolf582
Phoenix is the biggest threat but plot would undoubtedly have batman beat her.

Now joking aside

People like shaw could only go so far before he were to get by someone like superman. Daken is also someone who wouldn't last long against most JL members. Most of the villains can get mind blasted by Manhunter, others would get nowhere because of flash, some would laugh to death when Aquaman throws starfish at them.

The only ones that could actually do anything are God tier X-Men villains like Pheonix, fury, onslaught, etc, and some.would rape the JL alone while others put up a good fight.

Top tiers like magneto and apocalypse could get far but not to far.

I say they do perfect until met with the biggest hitters than lose to Phoenix.

Surtur
If we assume this is The Fury at the height of its power then it can solo this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.