ISDS and TPP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
This new trade deal will sink American workers and American Sovereignty. This is no surprise though.

Elizabeth Warren Speaks out

xzfxv2XQoPg

Shakyamunison
I would vote for her if she was allowed to run. But the Democrats would never allow that.

Time-Immemorial
Yea while everyone was bitching about the confederate flag, all our rights as a sovereign nation went out the window, now corporations will control everything. But wait for everyone to come in and say how great this is for us alllaughing out loud

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
now corporations will control everything.
They didn't before?

Time-Immemorial
I take it you didn't watch the video.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Omega Vision
They didn't before?

Are you promoting a conspiracy theory?

Time-Immemorial
Damn Shaky in the house tonight!smile

Time-Immemorial
I see know one even knows what the hell this is cause they were too caught up in the hype of feeling and PC.

Time-Immemorial
I can't believe this pasted. Congress was even not allowed to read this. The only people that were allowed to read it was 600 corporate fat cats.

https://wikileaks.org/tisa/

Ionceknewu
Europe and Germany will own you.

Time-Immemorial
Sessions was even against this nonsense.

This basically allows corporations like Monsanto to shit on everyone with zero regulations.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/03/critical-alert-jeff-sessions-warns-america-against-potentially-disastrous-obama-trade-deal/

There has been like zero support for this. It was dead in the water till everyone was bought off.

Ionceknewu
Sessions was even against this nonsense.

This basically allows corporations like Monsanto to shit on everyone with zero regulations.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/03/critical-alert-jeff-sessions-warns-america-against-potentially-disastrous-obama-trade-deal/

There has been like zero support for this. It was dead in the water till everyone was bought off.

You live in the post democratic age son, what did you expect.

Time-Immemorial
This trade bill from leaked details gives Monsanto the ability to not label GMO food. It also allows the government and monsanto to determine that GMO's are "safe" and therefore it does not need to be labeled. Basically labeling will cease in all dangerous chemicals put in food.

Ionceknewu
This trade bill from leaked details gives Monsanto the ability to not label GMO food. It also allows the government and monsanto to determine that GMO's are "safe" and therefore it does not need to be labeled. Basically labeling will cease in all dangerous chemicals put in food.

The 1% are fattening you up for the slaughter.

Robtard
I see know one even knows what the hell this is cause they were too caught up in the hype of feeling and PC.

So you got it on your FB newsfeed today too, eh.

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by Robtard

Do people still have Facebook in 2015? How quaint....

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard

No I been watching this the whole week unfold. My facebook is actually deactivated.

Ionceknewu
No I been watching this the whole week unfold. My facebook is actually deactivated.

I can give you the erase code for FB if you want.

Time-Immemorial
I have you on ignore Whirly..

Cheers.

Ionceknewu
I have you on ignore Whirly..

Cheers.

What the hell is a Whirly?

Time-Immemorial
More proof Monsanto owns media and has liberals in back pocket.

Not one mention of this in the news.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/US-Lawmaker-Slams-Monsanto-Provision-in-Fast-Track-Bill-for-TPP-20150429-0030.html

Bardock42
lol, you are trying to frame anti-monsanto sentiments as a conservative thing? Really?

Time-Immemorial
Clearly you didn't read the article cause I posted it and you had a response 2 minute later.

Bardock42
Nope, wasn't replying to the article, just your commentary.

Time-Immemorial
Then if you actually would read instead of you having a knee jerk reaction you would see it was a Democrat Senator that is against this.

Bardock42
Then if you actually would read instead of you having a knee jerk reaction you would see it was a Democrat Senator that is against this.

I read it, so your accusation that it has liberals in its back pocket is even more ridiculous, when the only person we see being against it in the article is a liberal.

Your anti-liberal bias is mind blowing, even when you fully agree with what liberals say you still can't help yourself pretending they are in the wrong.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
I read it, so your accusation that it has liberals in its back pocket is even more ridiculous, when the only person we see being against it in the article is a liberal.

Your anti-liberal bias is mind blowing, even when you fully agree with what liberals say you still can't help yourself pretending they are in the wrong.

>Arguing American politics with Anti American foreigner.. Priceless.

Bardock42
>Arguing American politics with Anti American foreigner.. Priceless.
lol, you accusing me of Anit-Americanism is ironic.

Time-Immemorial
lol, you accusing me of Anit-Americanism is ironic.

You told me you didn't like America.

Bardock42
You told me you didn't like America.

That's a blatant misrepresentation. I dislike a lot of things about current American politics and attitudes, and I love a lot about America's ideals, my opinions on the US are complex, as the US is a complex country, but they are not Anti-American.

Time-Immemorial
That's a blatant misrepresentation. I dislike a lot of things about current American politics and attitudes, and I love a lot about America's ideals, my opinions on the US are complex, as the US is a complex country, but they are not Anti-American.

Germany must be pretty piss ass boring then, cause all you want to talk about is Ameican politics.

Bardock42
Germany must be pretty piss ass boring then, cause all you want to talk about is Ameican politics.

Oh yeah, German politics are far less interesting.

Time-Immemorial
So you won't discuss the article with me? All you want to do is ignore it?

Time-Immemorial

Fine take politics out of it an focus on the issue. Monsanto is screwing people over.

Bardock42
On the issue I completely agree with you. Monsanto has way too much influence in politics, it has unjust laws in it favour and it is screwing people over.

Time-Immemorial
So how do we stop them?

Bardock42
Campaign Finance Reform is probably one of the best bets.

Time-Immemorial
Campaign Finance Reform is probably one of the best bets.

When the same people that enter policics come from these companies and when they leave, they go work for these companies it's obvious what's going on.

Bardock42
When the same people that enter policics come from these companies and when they leave, they go work for these companies it's obvious what's going on.

Yeah, that is a big issue as well. There needs to be a lot more oversight, and I also agree that politicians should not be able to just pick up working in industries they have previously legislated. Worse than just politicians though, it also goes to their staff, who are influenced or even bought by lobbying groups.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, that is a big issue as well. There needs to be a lot more oversight, and I also agree that politicians should not be able to just pick up working in industries they have previously legislated. Worse than just politicians though, it also goes to their staff, who are influenced or even bought by lobbying groups.

I have not seen one president do anything about this or legislative body since I have been alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.