Sabertooth vs Odinson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
h2h only, no weapons or exotic powers. And no bfr.

Newjak
Thor wins easily.

StiltmanFTW
Creed wins easily.

deathslash
I'm assuming that we're using adamantium sabretooth? If we're not, then there's nothing that creed can do to affect thor.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm assuming that we're using adamantium sabretooth? If we're not, then there's nothing that creed can do to affect thor.

Yes, adamantium.

Surtur
Adamantium? Is this version of Sabretooth literally made of the stuff? Since if it is just coating his bones like Wolverine it won't matter.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Adamantium? Is this version of Sabretooth literally made of the stuff? Since if it is just coating his bones like Wolverine it won't matter.

His strength, speed and HF were also ramped up.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His strength, speed and HF were also ramped up.

To what levels?

krisblaze
To what levels?

To the point where Wolverine lost a fight, instead of winning it.

Nowhere near the levels that would threaten Thor.

ShadowFyre
Even with Adamantium Creed still wouldnt be able to do any real damage. Mism ass tch.

KingD19
Thor grabs him by the ankle and slams him head first into the ground until he passes out or gives up.

ShadowFyre
Thor grabs him by whatever he wants and slings him so hard,, the flesh comes off his bones. This should be locked.

Blue Area Vet
No disrespect intended, but this could the worst post ever.

cdtm
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor grabs him by whatever he wants and slings him so hard,, the flesh comes off his bones. This should be locked.

It's a fair match. As -K-M- and others have said, Logan and Creed routinely fighting, and defeating, cl100's is nothing new.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
No disrespect intended, but this could the worst post ever.

I was thinking it over, and the Logan supporters kind of have a point. How many times has he beaten Namor? Then you have Daken carving up Skaar.. Sure, with hf inhibiting claws, but Thor doesn't have a hf on that level.

Then -K-M- mentions Herc losing to Creed at contest of champions, and a good percentage seems to think Timber Wolf would struggle, and he's in the cl100 category..

Personally, I think Thor wins, but if it's accepted Logan, Creed, and peers can fight heavy hitters, then this match is as valid as any on KMC, and up for debate

And to be fair, Creed not only has insane regen feats, but an agility and speed advantage. I picked him over Logan because he's much stronger, and was wondering if it's enough to hurt him.

Surtur
Yeah, but for every instance of Wolverine cutting Class 100's don't you have things like..Gladiator snapping one of his claws off?

StiltmanFTW

Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if organic claws worked on Thor.

Yeah, but for every instance of Wolverine cutting Class 100's don't you have things like..Gladiator snapping one of his claws off?

Non-canon.

If you wanna use non-canon instances, then why not bring up Wolverine chopping off IG Thanos' arm off?

----
Wolverine's speed was enough to give Thor major problems. Creed is faster and he kept getting speed boosts. He wrecks Thor.

celeyhyga17
Creed dies.

JayDaDon
Didn't Logan's claws only leave superficial scratches on Thor's face? He stomps a mudhole in Creed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Sure, with hf inhibiting claws

Only 2 of his claws were muramasa-laced. The rest were standard black bone.

Not the first time we are shown that even without miracle metals covering them, they can do plenty of damage.

He also sliced Ares' war cleaver in half with the bone claws. Stabbed Pluto...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Didn't Logan's claws only leave superficial scratches on Thor's face? He stomps a mudhole in Creed.

He did much more damage in the actual fight, cutting through the chainmail.

DarkSaint85
Logan has also stabbed cleanly through Gladiator.

-K-M-
Then -K-M- mentions Herc losing to Creed at contest of champions, and a good percentage seems to think Timber Wolf would struggle, and he's in the cl100 category..

Wolverine did it, but also said I couldn't remember all the details

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, it happened. Wolverine was in kept in a perpetual berserker state, but he was adamantium-less.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if organic claws worked on Thor.

Non-canon.

If you wanna use non-canon instances, then why not bring up Wolverine chopping off IG Thanos' arm off?

----
Wolverine's speed was enough to give Thor major problems. Creed is faster and he kept getting speed boosts. He wrecks Thor.

I don't want to use non-canon instances, it is just hard to keep track of Gladiators canon feats. Well for me anyways.

StiltmanFTW
Heh. True.

Like his fights with Thor. Only 1 is canon to 616 Gladiator, afaik. The other is Glads from the future or something.

carver9
Creed wins this.

-K-M-
Yeah, it happened. Wolverine was in kept in a perpetual berserker state, but he was adamantium-less.

Right right. That's what it was. Thanks for the jog in memory

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Creed wins this.
Wins a beat down.

Silent Master
Thor wins 10/10. IMO guys like Wolverine giving cl 100s trouble is just as much PIS as Deathstroke tagging members of the Flash family.

Facee
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor wins 10/10. IMO guys like Wolverine giving cl 100s trouble is just as much PIS as Deathstroke tagging members of the Flash family.

Shhhhh !!!

celeyhyga17
This thread is funneee..

DarkSaint85
Well, Wolverine was always created to fight the Hulk.

Sabes is just meant to be a stronger/more savage version.

cdtm

Sabes is just meant to be a stronger/more savage version.

thumb up

I mentioned it before, but before Avengers 2 came out and they were running Hulk along with all the Marvel movies on TV, the host mentioned this fact to Stan Lee. And Stan bursts out laughing, rambling "Are you kidding me?? Wolverine can't fight Hulk, Hulk would just step on him!"

The announcer looks almost embarrassed for him. laughing out loud

Surtur
I find his beating Hulk more problematic then a normal Class 100 brick because most bricks don't have healing factors on the level of Hulk, so even if Wolverine shanks him that shouldn't be the end.

celeyhyga17
Odinson 10/10

Stomp

So far I haven't seen anything from the Creed side that suggests any other outcome.

deathslash
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Odinson 10/10

Stomp

So far I haven't seen anything from the Creed side that suggests any other outcome. may you please tell me why creed loses this fight. With his speed, skill, healing factor, and adamantium claws, shouldn't he win?

StiltmanFTW
Base Creed got a hole punched through him and it only made him smile.

Here, we have Sabes at his prime... after several upgrades, including (but not limited to) his healing factor.

Silent Master
may you please tell me why creed loses this fight. With his speed, skill, healing factor, and adamantium claws, shouldn't he win?

No, he shouldn't win.

Khazra Reborn
This "fight" lasts only as long as Thor allows it to. The second he's serious it ends.

Mindset
Give Thor all his powers and mjolnir and he might win a couple.

Blue Area Vet
Please lock this absurd thread.

golem370
Thor can amp if pissed strength wise. Hulk caused Wolverine brain damage could Thor do the same to Sabretooth?

celeyhyga17
Base Creed got a hole punched through him and it only made him smile.

Here, we have Sabes at his prime... after several upgrades, including (but not limited to) his healing factor.
Who's he beaten with this version? Let's get to the bottom of this.

celeyhyga17
may you please tell me why creed loses this fight. With his speed, skill, healing factor, and adamantium claws, shouldn't he win?
If you have to ask that question, then no matter what I say won't matter.

StiltmanFTW
Who's he beaten with this version? Let's get to the bottom of this.

He's beaten Wolverine who was owning the shit out of Thor in hand-to-hand.

Genii96
Originally posted by golem370
Thor can amp if pissed strength wise. Hulk caused Wolverine brain damage could Thor do the same to Sabretooth?
Thor can amp up with anger? You mean warrior madness?.
Hulk's size,the size of his arms and his HF allowed him do that to wolverine,hulk lost his eyes doing that too. This iis closer than people think

I was thinking it over, and the Logan supporters kind of have a point. How many times has he beaten Namor? Then you have Daken carving up Skaar.. Sure, with hf inhibiting claws, but Thor doesn't have a hf on that level.

Personally, I think Thor wins, but if it's accepted Logan, Creed, and peers can fight heavy hitters, then this match is as valid as any on KMC, and up for debate

And to be fair, Creed not only has insane regen feats, but an agility and speed advantage. I picked him over Logan because he's much stronger, and was wondering if it's enough to hurt him.

Pretty sure namor smashed every organ in logan's body last they met.

But yea,guys like daken,wolverine and sabertooth use claws and stuff,they don't use brawling tactis so taking on class 100s isn't that much of a problem,the only issue is if they can damage their opponent,and if they r fast enough to hit him.

Sabertooth can do both,but he would still lose,but it won't be a stomp

celeyhyga17
He's beaten Wolverine who was owning the shit out of Thor in hand-to-hand.
Should I even reply to an answer like this?

StiltmanFTW
Deny it all you want, it happened.

celeyhyga17
Deny it all you want, it happened.
Deny what? What fight are you referencing? And how was Wolverine "owning the shiet" out of him?

StiltmanFTW
The only fight they had.

He was faster than Thor, delivered numerous strikes and left Thor no choice but to use flight and lightning combo.

abhilegend
Thor fans still in denial about his admitted inferior speed to Logan?

They should've seen his speed against Ian Rogers.

laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
The only fight they had.

He was faster than Thor, delivered numerous strikes and left Thor no choice but to use flight and lightning combo.
facepalm

Good job on referencing a fight where Thor was completely holding back.

And yeah Thor stating he was "faster" was more lip service than anything. I mean come on... He parried a freaking sneak attack where Wolverine got the drop on him, parried a separate attack, and swatted him with Mjolnir. And for the lulz he grabbed a supposedly much faster opponent by the ankle then tossed him away for crying out loud. Keep in mind he was holding back the whole time because he knew Wolverine was being tricked in some way. Do you really think Thor was swinging as hard and as fast as he can or even remotely close to a point where he can seriously injure an opponent way below his league? Even I know you don't believe that. I think you better reread the book before you come out here claiming Wolverine was "owning the shiet" out of Thor.

As far as arguments go, that's a pretty flimsy one you have. Try again.

StiltmanFTW
It was stated that Logan holds the speed advantage in the interview, too smile

abhilegend
Post it. I want to see the excuses for that.

celeyhyga17
Ok good or you. How does that negate what actually happened on panel and bolster your stance of "owning the shiet" out of Thor?

And let's get back to the topic at hand so as not to lose sight of what this back and forth came out of. Who has this version of Creed beaten to even entertain the idea of beating Thor w/o Mjolnir? Because as far as I'm concerned what you gave as a reason is quite lacking..

sad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Post it. I want to see the excuses for that.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22487

abhilegend
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22487
Good.

StiltmanFTW
Ok good or you. How does that negate what actually happened on panel and bolster your stance of "owning the shiet" out of Thor?

And let's get back to the topic at hand so as not to lose sight of what this back and forth came out of. Who has this version of Creed beaten to even entertain the idea of beating Thor w/o Mjolnir? Because as far as I'm concerned what you gave as a reason is quite lacking..

sad

On panel, Thor was nursing his wounds, admitted Logan is faster, admitted his durability won't save him for long, resorted to flying and ranged attacks...

Creed has beaten Mr. Sinister's "Supermen", Omega Red, Wendigo... more than enough to handle a slow Class 100 brick with no skill to speak of and weak durability against piercing damage.

celeyhyga17
On panel, Thor was nursing his wounds, admitted Logan is faster, admitted his durability won't save him for long, resorted to flying and ranged attacks...

Creed has beaten Mr. Sinister's "Supermen", Omega Red, Wendigo... more than enough to handle a slow Class 100 brick with no skill to speak of and weak durability against piercing damage.
See now we're talking.
How powerful are these "Supermen". Omega Red is ok. Wendigo is iffy sometimes since not all wendigos are created equal. There are some really crappy ones and I mean crappy. Still don't see anyone on that list who Thor would destroy. And lol at "slow class 100".

StiltmanFTW
How powerful are these "Supermen".

1. http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/sinistersupermencapabile1.jpg.html

2. http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/sinistersupermencapabile2.jpg.html

3. http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/sinistersupermencapabile3.jpg.html

And the Wendigo that Creed beat was strong enough to rape Sasquatch.

celeyhyga17
1. http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/sinistersupermencapabile1.jpg.html

2. http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/sinistersupermencapabile2.jpg.html

3. http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/sinistersupermencapabile3.jpg.html

Mind posting Sabertooth vs Supermen and vs Wendigo? And what have these Supermen done that is impressive besides losing to a meta? stick out tongue

Dont frett. I'll throw you some scans.

stick out tongue

JayDaDon
Lets not forget Thors damage soak and the fact that Logans claws are much longer and more lethal, and those didnt exactly go through Thor like a hot knife through butter. With sabes claws and thor's density and mass were talking alot of flesh wounds. Shit Thor fights through in his sleep.

StiltmanFTW
Mind posting Sabertooth vs Supermen and vs Wendigo? And what have these Supermen done that is impressive besides losing to a meta? stick out tongue

Dont frett. I'll throw you some scans.

stick out tongue

Everything is on this page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=509407&pagenumber=5

Lets not forget Thors damage soak and the fact that Logans claws are much longer and more lethal, and those didnt exactly go through Thor like a hot knife through butter.

Managed to significantly hurt him even through the asgardian chainmail, though.

Silent Master
Thor wins.

StiltmanFTW
I keep repeating myself because everybody including my mom ignores me.

We know, Silent. Now log out.

deathslash
Creed is gonna win this fight. He's undeniably faster than thor, has unbreakable bones, has a healing factor to keep in the fight longer, and has claws that can cut through almost anything. Victor has taken punches from characters like rouge, colossus, Luke cage, etc. and has still been just fine even without an adamantium skeleton. Just because logan couldn't beat thor, that doesn't mean that his faster, stronger, and all around better adversary can't.

Henry_Pym

Sabes is just meant to be a stronger/more savage version. tbf the Hulk Wolverjerk was created to fight would also get rofl stomped by a more current version of Thor.

Khazra Reborn
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21501432_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_008-007.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21501437_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_008-008.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21501442_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_008-009.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21501445_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_008-010.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21501448_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_008-011.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21501451_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_008-012.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21501454_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_008-013.jpg

krisblaze
Creed is gonna win this fight. He's undeniably faster than thor, has unbreakable bones, has a healing factor to keep in the fight longer, and has claws that can cut through almost anything. Victor has taken punches from characters like rouge, colossus, Luke cage, etc. and has still been just fine even without an adamantium skeleton. Just because logan couldn't beat thor, that doesn't mean that his faster, stronger, and all around better adversary can't.

thumb up

Ignore list away!

Amazed people are still this ignorant with such a comprehensive respect thread around.

-K-M-

Well technically Wendigo attacked him from behind and Walter was already severally wounded prior to the fight. Nor did he want a fight, he was trying to help Wendigo and protect him. Context stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -K-M-
Well technically Wendigo attacked him from behind and Walter was already severally wounded prior to the fight.

thumb up

Plus the scans show Squatch wasn't outright beaten by Sabes. He serendipitously fell in a trap after he was "owning the shiet" out of Creed.

StiltmanFTW
Never said he was.

Stoic
Thor is just too powerful. His damage soak is far above a normal Sasquatch, and they really aren't in the same weight class (Thor and Sasquatch). Creed is a monster in this form, but Thor could literally fold a town up on him. People have to remember just how much damage Thor can take. Thanos punched him and he was able to get up (Ref. Avengers vs Cabal). He fought the Surfer evenly with an extradimensional wound that was killing him. I'm not saying that Creed wasn't monstrous, but his HF, and extra hardware would only get him so far.

ShadowFyre
Why is this thread not locked? Creed has no chance here.

Blue Area Vet
Why is this thread not locked? Creed has no chance here.

I am embarassed for the KMC community. You all are better than this. No version of Creed beats any version of Thor, EOS.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindset

Given all that has been said here I'm struggling to see how Sabretooth could beat Thor wielding his full powers and hammer?

h1a8
To be fair Thor is faster than Creed in arm movement speed vs. Creeds body movement speed, not to mention reflexes. Plus Thor's strength is immense in a forum. One good punch and Creed is koed. In a comic Thor would have a slight problem without his hammer but not in a forum.

Kryptoniano
Another joke thread?!

StiltmanFTW
Loving how people pretend Mongoose and Man-Beast didn't happen.

Nerfed Thor gets raped, plain and simple.

h1a8

Nerfed Thor gets raped, plain and simple. Thor in a forum is not on the level he is when he fought Mongoose or Man-Beast. So yes we can pretend it didn't happen. Thor's much faster, stronger, and more durable. He one shots Creed with relative ease. Thor at his lows wasn't even class 100 and super slow (CA is even faster). Thor at his best and Creed is an insect.

celeyhyga17

Nerfed Thor gets raped, plain and simple.
Man-Beast? Wut he do?

JayDaDon
Thor is GOING to catch Sabertooth. Hes tagged far faster and in a comic its just gonna happen regardless. Im more than willing to bet Thor's going to get his hands on sabes before he can somehow do enough damage to get past Thor's legendary damage soak

deathslash
Thor is GOING to catch Sabertooth. Hes tagged far faster and in a comic its just gonna happen regardless. Im more than willing to bet Thor's going to get his hands on sabes before he can somehow do enough damage to get past Thor's legendary damage soak while it's true that Thor has caught faster characters than sabretooth, this rule also applies for creed. He dodged attacks from far faster things than thor. Also, what exactly is thor gonna do when he catches creed? It's not like he can tear off his limbs or punch a hole in his body. Creed has an adamantium skeleton in this fight. People need to realize that a powerful as thor is, in this fight he's just a brick. This is basically a brick against an all around more powerful version of wolverine. Also, damage soak isn't gonna count for sh*t when Victor goes for Thor's vital points.

DarkSaint85
while it's true that Thor has caught faster characters than sabretooth, this rule also applies for creed. He dodged attacks from far faster things than thor. Also, what exactly is thor gonna do when he catches creed? It's not like he can tear off his limbs or punch a hole in his body. Creed has an adamantium skeleton in this fight. People need to realize that a powerful as thor is, in this fight he's just a brick. This is basically a brick against an all around more powerful version of wolverine. Also, damage soak isn't gonna count for sh*t when Victor goes for Thor's vital points.

I thought adamantium Sabes was unlike Wolvie, in that his ligaments and cartilage etc wasn't bonded with adamantium. May be wrong, though.

JayDaDon
while it's true that Thor has caught faster characters than sabretooth, this rule also applies for creed. He dodged attacks from far faster things than thor. Also, what exactly is thor gonna do when he catches creed? It's not like he can tear off his limbs or punch a hole in his body. Creed has an adamantium skeleton in this fight. People need to realize that a powerful as thor is, in this fight he's just a brick. This is basically a brick against an all around more powerful version of wolverine. Also, damage soak isn't gonna count for sh*t when Victor goes for Thor's vital points.

He could simply ko him ftw or just pound him on the head so hard it drives his body into the ground like a nail, counting as incapacitation. Thor isnt your average brick and has shown alot better durability against logans claws than other bricks. Sabretooth's claws simply wont be as effective as logan's foot long pigstickers.

celeyhyga17
Just a brick with great fighting skill, vastly superior strength, vastly superior durability, and a damage soak that just won't quit. Lol at vital points. Thor has waded through piercing and cutting damage that makes what Creed can produce seem like it's for the little leagues.

And why can't he tear his limbs off? I'm not arguing he will, but why wouldn't he be able to do it if he so desired?

darthgoober
Thor would win in the end, but with adamantium I could definitely see Creed making a fight of it h2h. Thor doesn't wade into a fight going all out so he'd def take some damage before he started swinging for the fences but once he went into "187 mode" he'd be too much for Creed. Victor could prob even pull the occasional upset if he got in a lucky combo or 2 and Thor waited too long to get serious.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thor would win in the end, but with adamantium I could definitely see Creed making a fight of it h2h. Thor doesn't wade into a fight going all out so he'd def take some damage before he started swinging for the fences but once he went into "187 mode" he'd be too much for Creed. Victor could prob even pull the occasional upset if he got in a lucky combo or 2 and Thor waited too long to get serious.
Whoah! Haven't seen your name in minute.

darthgoober
Yup been a while lol

One-Punch
Anyone remember this?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk/HulkRespect19aWolverineOrigins28.jpg

Since Thor was Savage Hulk's rough equal in strength:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength19Defenders10.jpg

Makes you wonder what would happen to Creed if Thor were to land a solid punch.

-K-M-
Wolverine has also tanked hits from Hulk too. Just going by one scan is faulty. I have no problem giving Thor the majority, but don't agree with some of the arguments

In addition the scene is debatable if it's canon. As it's supposed to be a retelling of Wolverine's first mission against Hulk and Wendigo but it diverged fairly significant from Hulk #181 (Vol.2)

Stoic
Originally posted by One-Punch
Anyone remember this?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk/HulkRespect19aWolverineOrigins28.jpg

Since Thor was Savage Hulk's rough equal in strength:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength19Defenders10.jpg

Makes you wonder what would happen to Creed if Thor were to land a solid punch.

If? LOL. Thor is more agile than the Hulk due to having a smaller frame. He would hit him, and Creed would be out for the count. This is Thor, not She Hulk, and it's his fight to lose. He would immediately have the advantage and could keep Creed at bay by just using the environment as weapons alone. Creed takes longer to tire than a human, but Thor can fight for years without stopping. So, while Creed began to tire, Thor would still be fresh. Odinson has nearly every physical advantage here. One boulder throw hitting Creed at incredible speeds would knock the starch out of him, and then it's all gravy.

JayDaDon
Just considering the length of Creed's claws to the massive frame, durability and damage soak of Thor. We're talking little more than flesh wounds here compared to what Thor has kept fighting through.

Stoic
Just considering the length of Creed's claws to the massive frame, durability and damage soak of Thor. We're talking little more than flesh wounds here compared to what Thor has kept fighting through.

I know right? And Odinson has a far shorter fuse than he did back in the good old days. Creed would likely shit himself in this fight.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up

ShadowFyre
When Wolverine hit Thor in the face, withhis claws, it looked like a cat scratched him. This is a joke. Thor punches Creed in his chest so hard that his brains come out of his eye and nose holes. Hell, his eyes and nose and face come off his adamantine skull, which would probably get dented at the least.

Thor could simply punch the ground with all his strength and destroy the entire continent they are on. Creed aint dodging that.

There is no way Creed can win here. Yall stick to those stupid Mongoose showings all you want. Thor constantly throws and catches an object at ftl as well as fly and has defeated characters much faster than Creed. How bout Thor hurls a Buick at Sabes at 900,000,000 mph. Could he dodge that?

h1a8
When Wolverine hit Thor in the face, withhis claws, it looked like a cat scratched him. This is a joke. Thor punches Creed in his chest so hard that his brains come out of his eye and nose holes. Hell, his eyes and nose and face come off his adamantine skull, which would probably get dented at the least.

Thor could simply punch the ground with all his strength and destroy the entire continent they are on. Creed aint dodging that.

There is no way Creed can win here. Yall stick to those stupid Mongoose showings all you want. Thor constantly throws and catches an object at ftl as well as fly and has defeated characters much faster than Creed. How bout Thor hurls a Buick at Sabes at 900,000,000 mph. Could he dodge that? Although I think this is a stomp is favor of Thor. Mjolnir often isn't throw ftl nor returns ftl or anything close to that. Too many characters have dodged or blocked Mjolnir in flight. Thor catching characters who once shown speed doesn't mean those characters were using their top speed against him at the time. Remember Thor has moved as fast or faster than a bullet yet Logan, Spider-man has danced around him like he's super slow.

In a forum, Thor is very fast (faster than Creed) but not quicksilver or Superman fast.

complexbrother

http://i.imgur.com/4i5EK.gif

StiltmanFTW
When Wolverine hit Thor in the face, withhis claws, it looked like a cat scratched him.

More like a tiger.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7492/woundedj.jpg

celeyhyga17
@Stilt
So Wut did Man-Beast do?

StiltmanFTW
Fought Thor in h2h and shocked him with his skills. There was even a panel with Thor's "oh sheeeeeit" face laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Fought Thor in h2h and shocked him with his skills. There was even a panel with Thor's "oh sheeeeeit" face laughing out loud
Hmmm...

embarrasment

I sincerely hope you're not talking about this guy. He was also stated to have knowledge of a million years advanced form of every of combat(stupid I know). He's also used his mental abilities to strike Thor's pressure points in a previous fight which did absolutely nothing. See what a super strong, super fast, clawed individual can muster against Thor in pure h2h. Keep in mind Odinson currently has an nigh indestructible black uru arm that can literally one-shot guys in Sabe's level upgraded or not.
One of the High Evolutionary's more physically powerful creations Karnivore(Man-Beast), was dominated by Thor not using Mjolnir. This guy can go rounds with top tiers like Hulk and Adam Warlock. He was even seen ripping the High Evolutionary apart.
http://i.imgur.com/W8rZpGd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oNIjZcE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5qcJGD5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zTScj8h.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JlhP7Q0.jpg

You better have something better than this.

StiltmanFTW
I actually had an earlier fight between them in mind, but hey, this one will do.

The reason why I brought it up is because Wolverine absolutely stomped Man-Beast - who was wearing High Evolutionary's armor at the time - in one page:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4343/wfc4cakedcp030.th.jpg

MB fled right after that.

ShadowFyre
More like a tiger.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7492/woundedj.jpg

I was referring to the ones he got on his face. Forgot about that one. More like snow leapord.

celeyhyga17
I actually had an earlier fight between them in mind, but hey, this one will do.

The reason why I brought it up is because Wolverine absolutely stomped Man-Beast - who was wearing High Evolutionary's armor at the time - in one page:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4343/wfc4cakedcp030.th.jpg

MB fled right after that.
Yep. I am aware of that scan, but they never really fought. Man-beast was really dumbfounded by the fact his mind blasts were not working on him. Probably because his powers are "hate" empowered(stupid I know). He fled after that slash.
Still doesn't discount Man-Beast going rounds with Savage Hulk, Adam Warlock, and Iron Man. That showing borders on PIS, but I'll accept it.. Somewhat...

And why are Wolvie's feats being used for Sabes?

embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
I was referring to the ones he got on his face. Forgot about that one. More like snow leapord.

I know what you were referring to and it's hardly relevant since Wolverine thought he was surrounded in a bar by Apocalypse, Sinister, Creed, Deathstrike and other villains... just swiped once and got away.

In the actual fight, he penetrated asgardian leather, chainmail and flesh several times.

You can't just choose one panel and ignore everything else. If we did that, then Colossus, Fully TO Cable, Exodus, WWH would've been considered highly resistant to adamantium claws on this board - and they're not. Why? Because after 1 failed strike, Wolverine cut the shit out of them.

Yep. I am aware of that scan, but they never really fought. Man-beast was really dumbfounded by the fact his mind blasts were not working on him. Probably because his powers are "hate" empowered(stupid I know). He fled after that slash.
Still doesn't discount Man-Beast going rounds with Savage Hulk, Adam Warlock, and Iron Man.

"Pure rage", "predator more perfect than myself", he was pretty impressed in general. He was lucky Wolverine didn't tear his pants as he ran away, would've been even more embarrassing laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
That showing borders on PIS, but I'll accept it.. Somewhat...

And why are Wolvie's feats being used for Sabes?

embarrasment

Simple - because Creed was always faster, stronger and tougher than Logan - and kept getting upgrades.

Like the full system so-called "turbo" upgrade from his son.

Or him recovering from the brain trauma which made him more dangerous than before in many ways...

Or new Weapon X.

ShadowFyre
Wolverines claws are several times the length of Sabes claws, which means that Creeds one and only chance of hurting Thor is going to be very minor flesh wounds, while anything Thor does will be a one shot.

JayDaDon
^That's what I keep saying. Sabes chances are WORSE than Logans.

Hyperion Prime
Sabertooth dies.

ShadowFyre
Sabes chances are zero percent.

Blue Area Vet
Simple - because Creed was always faster, stronger and tougher than Logan - and kept getting upgrades.

Or him recovering from the brain trauma which made him more dangerous than before in many ways...

Or new Weapon X.

He isn't tougher than Logan and Thor utterly stomps.

celeyhyga17
"Pure rage", "predator more perfect than myself", he was pretty impressed in general. He was lucky Wolverine didn't tear his pants as he ran away, would've been even more embarrassing laughing out loud

Or new Weapon X.
So what's the point of your scan other than an attempt to lowball Man-Beast since you believe that Creed > Logan anyway? Seems like a thinly veiled attempt to indirectly lowball Thor. And your whole comparison is faulty. Just stick to Sabertooth and stop using Wolverine's feats as an argument for him. They are two different characters.

StiltmanFTW
He isn't tougher than Logan and Thor utterly stomps.

He is.

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/wolverinealmost.jpg.html

As always, you have no idea what you're talking about. Keep it up, Vet thumb up

So what's the point of your scan other than an attempt to lowball Man-Beast since you believe that Creed > Logan anyway? Seems like a thinly veiled attempt to indirectly lowball Thor. And your whole comparison is faulty. Just stick to Sabertooth and stop using Wolverine's feats as an argument for him. They are two different characters.

Sabretooth is Logan's archnemesis. They have the same powerset, only major difference being Sabes' superiority. I get what you're saying, but it's pretty much impossible to avoid using Wolverine here.

Wolverine basically blitzed Man-Beast, tore apart the whole armor with MB being unable to react --- and Sabretooth is faster. Always has been, with the exception of 90s TAS. In fact, WX incarnation is much faster than pre-FA Wolverine, who hasn't undergone additional mutations.

Thor got cut up by MB. Creed will deliver much more damage.

celeyhyga17

Sabretooth is Logan's archnemesis. They have the same powerset, only major difference being Sabes' superiority. I get what you're saying, but it's pretty much impossible to avoid using Wolverine here.

Wolverine basically blitzed Man-Beast, tore apart the whole armor with MB being unable to react --- and Sabretooth is faster. Always has been, with the exception of 90s TAS. In fact, WX incarnation is much faster than pre-FA Wolverine, who hasn't undergone additional mutations.

Getting "cut up" by Man-Beast sure did mess him up.confused

http://i.imgur.com/zTScj8h.jpg.

Creed delivering more damage is debatable and somewhat moot considering Odinson's penchant for overcoming that kind of damage.

iceman24567
Being slashed, pierced and impaled is a minor issue for Thor most of the time dat divine physiology ftw

ODG

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4343/wfc4cakedcp030.jpg

MB fled right after that. So you bring up Wolverine fighting High Evolutionary...

... how would you respond if people brought up Thor vs Gorr???

ShadowFyre
Yup, Creed has absolutely ly no chance here, how tgis thread wasnt closed for spite is beyond me

ODG
Yup, Creed has absolutely ly no chance here, how tgis thread wasnt closed for spite is beyond me Not true at all. After all, these threads went on for hundreds of posts:

Wolverine & Sabertooth Vs. Thor (unarmed)
Thor vs. Wolverine
Thor vs Wolverine & Deadpool
Thor (Without Mjolnir) VS Wolverine ---Revised Thread

Not one of them closed for spite. Because, y'know... stabby-stabs are the great equalizer against high herald gods.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Does anyone have any scans of Thor thunderclapping? Because thunderclapping the flesh from Creeds bones would be a pretty good equalizer.

Blue Area Vet
He is.

http://s662.photobucket.com/user/jinzin2008/media/wolverinealmost.jpg.html

As always, you have no idea what you're talking about. Keep it up, Vet thumb up

Lol, did you think you just proved he was tougher? laughing You must have some sort of Creed fetish. Provide scans of his superior Toughness ranking or shut your cheerleader mouth.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, did you think you just proved he was tougher? laughing You must have some sort of Creed fetish. Provide scans of his superior Toughness ranking or shut your cheerleader mouth.

The impartial narrator stating that is not enough for you? Ok, then.

How about surviving a blackbird crash and looking way better than Wolverine, who was partially reduced to a skeleton...

You've been nothing but trouble - all you really do on KMC is:

a) wank Black Panther
b) pretend to be knowing what you're talking about (failing every single time at that)

Not to mention that you're most likely a sock...

JayDaDon
Originally posted by ODG

... how would you respond if people brought up Thor vs Gorr???

Shit. Sabretooth is a housecat in comparison.

StiltmanFTW
Gorr... Lord Voldemort's ripoff laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Gorr...the being who stabbed Thor with a weapon designed to kill him multiple times, and who could fight at ftl and tank planet destroying hits, destroyed pantheons of gods that would make Creed and Logan shit themselves etc.etc.

ShadowFyre
Not quite as awe inspiring as a plane crash but he is still pretty powerful.

celeyhyga17
I got enough laugh already, seeing you cherry-picking the best panel vs. piercing dmg from the Manbeast fight smile

Ignoring, y'know, the bloody red ones. Typical.
What? I posted the whole fight for crying out loud? I reposted one scan just to show how he can power through that type of damage as was one of my main points from the get go.

Why you think I would used that scan as proof of his piercing durability is kind of dumb when I keep reiterating his damage soak to piercing/slashing attacks. You thought I was cherry picking? I haven't even begun with his showings against this type of damage.

laughing out loud

Smh..

Blue Area Vet
The impartial narrator stating that is not enough for you? Ok, then.

How about surviving a blackbird crash and looking way better than Wolverine, who was partially reduced to a skeleton...

You've been nothing but trouble - all you really do on KMC is:

a) wank Black Panther
b) pretend to be knowing what you're talking about (failing every single time at that)

Not to mention that you're most likely a sock...

Sorry you've resorted to lying. I haven't mentioned BP in weeks, yet I post daily. Also, the whatever narrator didnt say he was tougher, genius, and even if he did, so what? Tougher is not a measurable attribute like strength and speed. So when you say Creed has always been "tougher" you need to understand that your opinion is not a fact. By the way, BP skins Creed alive then beheads him while you cry your eyes out, IMO.

Ionceknewu
A better fight would be Odinson Vs. Speedfreak with his Adamantium Blades and Armour.

Blue Area Vet
What? I posted the whole fight for crying out loud? I reposted one scan just to show how he can power through that type of damage as was one of my main points from the get go.

Why you think I would used that scan as proof of his piercing durability is kind of dumb when I keep reiterating his damage soak to piercing/slashing attacks. You thought I was cherry picking? I haven't even begun with his showings against this type of damage.

laughing out loud

Smh..

He's in attack mode frothing at the mouth with his back up against the wall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr... Lord Voldemort's ripoff laughing out loud

That's a perfect counter alright.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's a perfect counter alright.

We are witnessing historic butthurt.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Ionceknewu
A better fight would be Odinson Vs. Speedfreak with his Adamantium Blades and Armour.

I wouldn't say that. Speedfreak would have to land a sneak attack in order to have a chance. Thor could easily topple him by destroying the terrain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.