Darth Caedus vs. Revan, Meetra Surik and Lord Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Caedus is alone.

Revan, Meetra Surik and Lord Scourge represent a Strike Team.

Which side will emerge victorious?

Trocity
Nyriss godstomped Meetra and Scourge with ease, and she isn`t on Caedus` level.

Revan isn`t enough to tip the balance in the team`s favor.

EmperorSidious2
Caedus

carthage
Caedus

Meetra and Scourge are non factors, and Revan lacks the feats at this point to even remotely compare to Jacen.

DarthAnt66
This thread, and the comments, disturb me.

Nephthys
Team easily.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Nyriss godstomped Meetra and Scourge with ease, and she isn`t on Caedus` level.
Darth Traya WTFpwned 3 Jedi Masters with her powers but was not able to defeat Meetra Surik in a confrontation. My point? Do not underestimate Meetra Surik.

Darth Nyriss's combat ability is not representative of Darth Caedus's combat ability. We don't really know how well Darth Caedus will be able to perform against the duo of Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik. Keep in mind that Darth Caedus found Kyle Katarn a challenging foe and was able to stop him by throwing a speeder at him. My point? Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik are in the league of Kyle Katarn, possibly even better. These two are likely to posit significant challenge to Darth Caedus. Lord Scourge, in particular, likely have Force Stealth based talents that he can put to use to stab Darth Caedus in the back while the latter is busy contending with others.

Originally posted by Trocity
Revan isn`t enough to tip the balance in the team`s favor.
Really?

Revan is demonstratively strong, talented and skilled enough to compete with Darth Caedus and possibly even defeat him.

Stigma
Caedus.

Beniboybling
Could go either way, depends how well Team perform as a group.

NewGuy01
Team probably edges it, assuming that they're the same incarnations that faced Vitiate. Cool matchup, though.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team probably edges it, assuming that they're the same incarnations that faced Vitiate. Cool matchup, though.

Yeah, I'd say they win. It would be a certain victory if this was SoR Revan, KOTOR Meetra and Scourge as Wrath.

Zampanó
Caedus uses one hand per combatant, and duels them all simultaneously

carthage
Which is probable considering how this iteration of Scourge sucks pretty badly

Nephthys
This incarnation? Legend never said it was Revan Scourge, I assumed it was peak.

SunRazer
Yeah, if it's prime versions for all then they beat Caedus.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yeah, if it's prime versions for all then they beat Caedus.

I dunno, I'm betting on them winning for a majority either way...

The Ellimist
If it's the trio as of the Revan novel, Caedus.

Syndicate
Trio.

carthage
Probably Caedus seeing as he can oneshot either Meetra or Scourge and then stomp Revan in sabers

SunRazer
The team wins. Revan alone can hold his own competently. Adding Meetra and Scourge tips it in his favor.

AncientPower
Revan alone has an excellent chance, giving him support makes is a solid victory.

The Ellimist
Revan alone cannot put up much of a fight against Caedus, and even if he could, Meetra and Scourge aren't really going to contribute much. You guys are overestimating the importance of fodder; even Obi Wan didn't really do much against Dooku, and that power disparity is obviously far smaller than the one that exists here.

Caedus just has to engage them in melee, and then the trio will probably just get in one another's way.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Excuse me? Darth Caedus cannot defeat this trio. He is not as powerful as you assume him to be.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up team. If Meetra and Scourge were factors against a more powerful foe, they're factors here, Kek. Not that Revan can't do this alone. smile

The Ellimist
What makes you think novel Vitiate > Caedus? What are his feats?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Ellimist
What makes you think novel Vitiate > Caedus? What are his feats?
1. One-shotting an entire Dark Council?
2. Altering the environment of Dromund Kaas?
3. Defeating the duo of Revan and Malak through just his Telepathic abilities?
4. Defeating Revan (Reborn)?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I thought this was about thematic holistic powerscaling tho Elm erm

But yeah, given KOTOR Revan's ridiculous gauntlet run of the SF, coupled with the fact that he grew much more powerful once he regained his mask to the point of effortlessly turning back Nyriss's FLS, (which was powerful enough to incinerate Meetra/Scourge and turned her into a pile of ash even after she erected a force barrier,) only to be instantly overwhelmed by Vitiate's own FLS, yeah, I'd say Vitiate's more powerful than Caedus.

And a lot of it is implication too, Kek. More specifically:

1. Vitiate as of the Novel is an entity over 1100 years old who consumed 8000 Sith Lords and an entire planet's-worth of biota/people. He then existed for another 1000 years studying the dark side in its deepest and most arcane aspects. This is not even mentioning how prodigious he was before all this, breaking a Sith Lord's mind and severing him from the force at age 10, then being anointed by Marka Ragnos at age 13, lel.

2. Even just in the Revan Novel, Scourge's experience with The Emperor has the latter's power causing a faint but palpable ripple in the air just by his mere existence, "his physical shell barely able to contain the crackling energy." The narrator goes on to talk about how The Emperor has transcended the Sith species and become a being unique in the galaxy, to the point where his concepts of life and death are far different/more meaningful than anyone else's. Then there's the whole, "I'm so ****ing ludicrous that peering into who I truly am for less than a second will send you crashing to the floor in pain and agony."

The dude's pretty badass.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. One-shotting an entire Dark Council?

Yeah, with prep, on a dark side nexus, using a mysterious technique he conveniently never replicates. We've been over this; there's absolutely no documented evidence of him using this in an unprepped combat situation, or...you know...he wouldn't done so.

On a nexus, via rituals, over the course of 900 years? I'm so impressed. Maybe if he changed the length of the seasons by his mere presence (Plagueis) or triggered lightning storms through his hologram (Sidious), I'd be a little more awed. Hey, thanks for validating the gravity of those other feats though. thumb up

Feats for pre-KotOR Revan and Malak? lol

And you've already conceded that those two were already on the precipice of the dark side, which made it easier for them to be dominated - and this was on a dark side nexus.

Um, actually Scourge distracted Revan by stabbing Meetra in the back, if you forgot. In either case Revan Reborn has basically one impressive feat, oneshotting Nyriss, who herself has done nothing of significance. Plus, nexus.

Caedus's performance against Luke is more impressive to me than novel Vitiate beating some people when he has prep and a nexus. He may or may not surpass him in raw power, but he can last long enough to close the distance.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I thought this was about thematic holistic powerscaling tho Elm erm

Thematically and holistically, Luke is far, far beyond any normal Force user in the Star Wars mythos, and Caedus posed a threat to him.

That's more of a stamina feat. The Exile did the same thing.

That's impressive, but not necessarily more impressive than, say, fighting off multiple Slayers while a teenager, a single sick one of which could beat Kyp Durron, who could ragdoll freighters. thumb up

Actually he was knocking Vitiate's lightning back at him until Vitiate charged his. I don't think Caedus is going to give Vitiate that time.

OK, and Caedus is the great grandson of the Force itself. erm

And Plagueis's presence alters planets' weather patterns, and his death shakes the stars, and Sidious's holocron creates lightning storms, etc. Caedus has hung with a guy far more powerful than both.

That's entirely dependent on how powerful the rest of his era is. Take away Luke, and Caedus can lay claim to the same thing in his own.

Well, he's biologically immortal, yeah.

That just means he's powerful and incredibly evil. Caedus obviously isn't as evil/crazy/weird as Vitiate. Peering into Yoda's mind doesn't do the same thing; does this make Yoda a weakling, or just less evil?

I'll admit that you made the best case I've seen yet for novel Vitiate, but I still don't see anything that puts him above Caedus as a combatant.

Novel Vitiate can't overwhelm Revan without charging his lightning. Caedus from powerscaling is far more powerful than Revan, and so he should be able to knock his lightning back as well, but then press his advantage and keep going rather than standing there and trying to catch Vitiate's charged attack.

NewGuy01
Disagreed, Ellim; rather, I think you're underestimating the relevance of "fodder". Remember, the strike team members that supported Kyle against Caedus weren't strong Jedi, but because they coordinated well they still managed to be invaluable support to the lead fighter (in that case Katarn, in this case Revan). And these Jedi are much stronger than them; even Revan and Vitiate recognized that the support of these two could turn the tide of their battle. Sidious vs the B-Team was the exception, not the rule.

The team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.