Orbalisk Bane and SoR Revan vs. RotJ Vader and Krayt Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak. Both Disney and Legends feats apply.

Setting: Dromund Kaas

They face each other in Vitiate's throne room.

BONUS: The victorious team faces Revan Vitiate.

NewGuy01
Going with Team 2.

DarthAnt66
Revan and Krayt are equally matched. I'm not sure Bane is superior to Vader though. Team 2 probably, yeah. thumb up

carthage
Revan can't carry the weakness that is Bane

Team 2

SunRazer
Vader and Revan are about equal in a fight. Krayt should be a bit above. Bane isn't. Team 2 wins.

Nephthys
Bane and Revan.

Q99
Team two, two solid fighters.

Who, for bonus points, even know each other and have fought side-by-side before.

Angelalex242
Team 2, solidly.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99

Who, for bonus points, even know each other and have fought side-by-side before.

This is actually an interesting point, but does it really translate? Both of them have underwent some serious changes since then...

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is actually an interesting point, but does it really translate? Both of them have underwent some serious changes since then...

It's not a major thing, but every little bit and all that. It'll at least help them slide into working as a team.

Stigma
I have to agree with the vast majority here. Team 2 wins thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
It's not a major thing, but every little bit and all that. It'll at least help them slide into working as a team.

Didn't Anakin end up attacking Hett during the fight though? I'd imagine Vader, who's less restrained with his anger, would have trouble fighting with a Tuskan.

Stigma
Vader seems to more restrained and calculated with his anger than Emo!Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.