The WORTHY VERSUS Your 3 Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
http://www.craveonline.com/images/stories/2011/comics/fearitself/fearitselftheworthy658.jpg

My last thread involving The Worthy and heralds maye have been a bit too audacious.

This time there are 3 heralds to go against this group. This thread is in direct response to a rather bizarre comment made here.

Originally posted by Stoic
You must think that everyone here are soft headed morons huh? Nul ripped through Adamantium like it was tissue paper. If he grabbed any one of your champions with the intention of doing harm to them, he would tear their limbs off with ease. Not sure if you realize the kind of damage Adamantium actually mitigates in comics?

carver9
Stoic forgot to add that Nul crumbled enchanted Uru like it was tissue paper.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/79470/2866151-hulk_break_nul_hammer.jpg

He can most Def rip a Herald limbs off.

Time-Immemorial
Tissue paper is pretty easy to crumble, that did not look easy. He is trying.

LordofBrooklyn
Silver Surfer, DCNU Superman, and Thor.

They take down The Worthy!

Who dares challenge this assertion?

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Silver Surfer, DCNU Superman, and Thor.

They take down The Worthy!

Who dares challenge this assertion?

Lol...DCNU Superman gets smashed. 3 Heralds isn't taking out this group. Everyone here was team wreckers solo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...DCNU Superman gets smashed. 3 Heralds isn't taking out this group. Everyone here was team wreckers solo.

Your thinking is too limited.

Norrin automatically boosts Superman. Thor gets out of the brawling and can now use Mjolnir to its full capacity.

StiltmanFTW
Any Superman gets smashed. Lob is forced to watch.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2zpv860.png

Henry_Pym
Didn't Dcnu superman get cut by magical floating teeth?...

The worthy wear him like a loin cloth.

carver9
Your thinking is too limited.

Norrin automatically boosts Superman. Thor gets out of the brawling and can now use Mjolnir to its full capacity.

What's DCNU Superman best showing Sundipped?

Norrin had a team helping him against Akuma and they were on the losing end. Did you read Feat Itself?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Best Photoshop I ever did. I think it has very philosophical imagery.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, awesome work thumb up

Sorry for not giving you the credit right away.

I think we can eradicate Superman fans completely if we post it enough times.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
What's DCNU Superman best showing Sundipped?

Norrin had a team helping him against Akuma and they were on the losing end. Did you read Feat Itself?

I read every bit which meakes you rflopping over Nul's performance even more hilarious.

One_Angry_Scot

Oh nah it's no problem mate. Some things just make me laugh and some things don't. This is one of them.

LordofBrooklyn

You've entered the abyss with no way out!

carver9
I read every bit which meakes you rflopping over Nul's performance even more hilarious.

Lol...what did I say wrong about Nul performance?

Stoic
Lol. Cain and Nul were trans tier alone. They'd beat these guys badly, if BFR is off.

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Tissue paper is pretty easy to crumble, that did not look easy. He is trying.

Adamantium isn't the same thing as enchanted Uru from a being rivaling Odin in power. I said that he ripped through Adamantium like tissue paper. You're referring to Nul crushing his hammer. I thought that those hammers were nearly as strong a Mjolnir? The Worthy would beat the mess out of these guys. They're on another level. The Octessence defeated a team as powerful as the team you chose LOB. I'd say that the Worthy were more powerful than the Octessence.

abhilegend
Waverider solos.

golem370
Morg(WOL) Runner & Zoom

DarkSaint85
Zoom soloes.

Scoobless
Probably need to use high end magic guys instead of brawlers.

Strange, Fate and Doom maybe.

Or just Batman (inbeforethemoronsshowup)

DarkSaint85
Zoom
Waverider
Kang

...you see where this is going? The pitiful Worthy get annihilated.

Magnon
Same team that I've used before vs. Kuurth et al.:

Rogue
Flash
Black Alice

Strategy: Rogue absorbs Flash and Alice, and transfers Kuurth's powers to herself. Speedforce + invulnerability + unstoppability + massive physical strength + unstoppable uru hammer + power absorption on touch for the win. For a massive stomp, in fact.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Magnon
Same team that I've used before vs. Kuurth et al.:

Rogue
Flash
Black Alice

Strategy: Rogue absorbs Flash and Alice, and transfers Kuurth's powers to herself. Speedforce + invulnerability + unstoppability + massive physical strength + unstoppable uru hammer + power absorption on touch for the win. For a massive stomp, in fact.

STOP STEALING MY IDEAS!

Magnon
STOP STEALING MY IDEAS!

Actually, Black Alice was originally DarkSaint85's idea vs. Kuurth. smile

I just added Rogue & Flash to produce a team which would stomp pretty much any group with Kuurth (or some other powerful magical entity) in it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Magnon
Actually, Black Alice was originally DarkSaint85's idea vs. Kuurth. smile

I just added Rogue & Flash to produce a team which would stomp pretty much any group with Kuurth (or some other powerful magical entity) in it.

thumb up

Saint Mags ftw.

LordofBrooklyn
I'm waiting on Stoic and Casrver to detail how these teams have no shot against The Worthy

Ionceknewu
Sentry, Superman (Pre Crisis), Silver Surfer

StiltmanFTW
http://i59.tinypic.com/24v2ko7.jpg

darthgoober
Bloodaxe, Zoom, Access

Zoomaxe FTW

leonidas
bloodaxe? blink i very nearly took him for a tournament--went through all his appearances and almost took thunderstrike to amalgamate them. but even together they were only thor level--approximately. what makes you think the bloodaxe would be enough in this battle...?

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
bloodaxe? blink i very nearly took him for a tournament--went through all his appearances and almost took thunderstrike to amalgamate them. but even together they were only thor level--approximately. what makes you think the bloodaxe would be enough in this battle...?
She had the Executioner's axe and was pretty much the physical equal of Masterson Thor. Combine that with Zoom level speed/time manipulation and you're gonna get a lot of decapitated Worthy. Creed would be the only real threat.

And it was a she not a he lol

StiltmanFTW
Creel, you mean stick out tongue

darthgoober
Creel, you mean stick out tongue
Yup that's what I mean lol

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
She had the Executioner's axe and was pretty much the physical equal of Masterson Thor. Combine that with Zoom level speed/time manipulation and you're gonna get a lot of decapitated Worthy. Creed would be the only real threat.

And it was a she not a he lol

ah, that's right. didn't much care about aliases when i was looking her up, just feats. the axe already failed to harm juggs though in masterson's hands so not sure it would take out juggs.

forum zoom though is retarded, so i guess you could say he hacks him a quadrillion times and gets the job done.....

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
ah, that's right. didn't much care about aliases when i was looking her up, just feats. the axe already failed to harm juggs though in masterson's hands so not sure it would take out juggs.

forum zoom though is retarded, so i guess you could say he hacks him a quadrillion times and gets the job done.....
Yeah but Masterson as Thunderstrike was... inconsistent to say the least and the ax has some otherwise impressive feats under it's belt like taking out Desak and Juggs has lower showings of his own like Shatterstar's swords. The ultra speed would logically add to the amount of force the ax was striking with as well. I know it's not an unarguable fight or anything, I was just trying to clear the bar without actually needing 3 high heralds lol. He-Man would be a good one to use instead of Bloodaxe come to think of it...

One Big Mob
The Axe didn't really fail against Juggs, iirc. It was just all Thunderstrike chose to do.

I don't really want to look up the comic since it would involve getting up but I believe Juggernaut was also holding his head like it hurt too afterwards.

leonidas
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The Axe didn't really fail against Juggs, iirc. It was just all Thunderstrike chose to do.

I don't really want to look up the comic since it would involve getting up but I believe Juggernaut was also holding his head like it hurt too afterwards.

he knocked juggs' helmet off with it so it didn't 'hurt'. could he have decapitated juggs without the helmet? seems...unlikely to me given jugg's invulnerability, but, who knows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.