Roan Shryne and Olee Starstone Vs Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Both of these Jedi teams have taken on Darth Vader both have fought well against the Dark Lord, now they take on each other.

Roan Shryne Feats(for those who aren't familiar with him)

Master Swordsmen accolade

Moderate Speed feat(Typical lightsaber blur)

Has admitted that his grasp on Force Powers isn't that great.

Fought Vader after the Dark Lord took on 5-6 Jedi Knights, two of which were killed, two were wounded and the last one(Olee) was rescued by Roan.

---------

Olee Starstone feats(for those who aren't familar with her)

Stated to be strong in the Force.

Fought Darth Vader along side 5-6 Jedi Knights then alone, though the Dark Lord was toying with her.
---

All-Out.

ILS
Whatever side you like better dies unless you like them equally then they both die, if you don't like a side they win or survive

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Both of these Jedi teams have taken on Darth Vader both have fought well against the Dark Lord, now they take on each other.

Right.....fought well....

Nephthys
Roan and Olee pwn.

carthage
It's been almost a year since I last read RODV, but he was legitimately able to get a few hits on him as well. Vader was the better duelist though, but he performed better than Kanan did

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Roan and Olee pwn.

NTJack0
Ezra and Kanan are still garbage.

TheNuisanceBird
Roan and Olee. Anyone from the Clone Wars Era would own everyone from Rebels except Vader. Even TCW Ahsoka could take on Kanan and Ezra.

|King Joker|
Even Ahsoka?????? Wow they must be pretty terrible if she can defeat them!

ILS
Agreed, she's pretty garbage, tbh. thumb up

|King Joker|
Love you too <3

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Agreed, she's pretty garbage, tbh. thumb up

thumb up

McP
At the end of first season of Rebels Kanan isn't that bad actually. After all, he defeated the Inquisitor (who was designated to deal with masters of Roan's caliber) quite comfortable. And we have to remember, that that version of Vader that Kanan fought is probably far more skilled and powerful, then the one that Shryne fought.
Olee is far above Ezra, who is the weakest link here. Since I doubt that Kanan would be able to deal with two opponents at once, I believe that Roan's team takes this. But not easily for sure.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by McP
At the end of first season of Rebels Kanan isn't that bad actually. After all, he defeated the Inquisitor (who was designated to deal with masters of Roan's caliber) quite comfortable. And we have to remember, that that version of Vader that Kanan fought is probably far more skilled and powerful, then the one that Shryne fought.
Olee is far above Ezra, who is the weakest link here. Since I doubt that Kanan would be able to deal with two opponents at once, I believe that Roan's team takes this. But not easily for sure.

Agreed, Pablo Hidalo has also said that this I Vader at his prime in an so there's that too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.