Legend (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
Identical twin gangsters Ronald and Reginald Kray terrorize London during the 1950s and 1960s.

http://i.imgur.com/HZAYjod.jpg

Starring: Tom Hardy, Tom Hardy, Taron Egerton, Emily Browning & Christopher Eccleston.

02oNGZgW6po

marwash22
Tom Hardy is life.

Patient_Leech
Fabulous Satan approves.

http://www.top10films.co.uk/img/timCurryLegend_top10films.jpg

marwash22
ha. saw that when i was kid.

BruceSkywalker
like tom hardy a lot.. will be seeing this

Zack M
Tom Hardy is awesome. This looks like a cult classic. Can't wait to hear what he has planned for the DCCU.

Patient_Leech
When I saw the thread I seriously thought it would be a remake of the old Ridley Scott film with Tim Curry and Tom Cruise.

But in all seriousness, this does look good. Looks like a more all-out version of The Drop, which was more subtle, but very good. Looking forward to this.

jaden101
I'll watch this. I liked the old Kray's movie. Still prefer the look of Black Mass as a real life Gangster movie though.

jaden101
Saw this tonight. Tom Hardy is excellent. The rest of the cast are a letdown though

Mindset
They just made a Kray movie.

Jmanghan
There's already a movie called Legend, this is dumb.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Fabulous Satan approves.

http://www.top10films.co.uk/img/timCurryLegend_top10films.jpg

I was gonna say, The first thing i thought when i saw this thread, was...,"omfg if you remake, LEGEND, I'm going to throw a new born mothers child into power lines".

jaden101
Originally posted by Jmanghan
There's already a movie called Legend, this is dumb.

Yeah. Dumb. Cos it's not like any two movies have ever had the same names before. Like The Avengers, Red, Gladiator, Bad Boys, Notorious, The General, The Kid, Crash, Twilight, Sunshine, Heat, Broken Arrow, Possession, The Patriot, Glory, The Accused, Always, Deja Vu, Invincible, Blown Away, Freeway, Push, Taken, Proof, The Aviator, The Box, The Girl next Door, The Island, The Illusionist, Troll, Wanted, Edge of Darkness...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by jaden101
Yeah. Dumb. Cos it's not like any two movies have ever had the same names before. Like The Avengers, Red, Gladiator, Bad Boys, Notorious, The General, The Kid, Crash, Twilight, Sunshine, Heat, Broken Arrow, Possession, The Patriot, Glory, The Accused, Always, Deja Vu, Invincible, Blown Away, Freeway, Push, Taken, Proof, The Aviator, The Box, The Girl next Door, The Island, The Illusionist, Troll, Wanted, Edge of Darkness... I mean all of that. Remakes are ok, but don't give it the EXACT same movie.

I remembee my friend had asked me if I ever saw "See no evil", I thought he meant the one sponsered by WWE Wrestling starring Kane. I was... HORRIBLY mistaken.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I mean all of that. Remakes are ok, but don't give it the EXACT same movie.

I remembee my friend had asked me if I ever saw "See no evil", I thought he meant the one sponsered by WWE Wrestling starring Kane. I was... HORRIBLY mistaken.

The movie with Kane? At first i wast thinking hear no evil see no evil but i was like how the hell are they going to remake that? Yeah, why would they remake, See no evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.