Kas'im runs a sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Warmup: Kanan Jarrus, Darth Reave, Halsey

1. Darth Malgus

2. Jaina Solo

3. TCW Darth Maul

4. Darth Plagueis

5. Luke Skywalker (Jedi Academy)

How far does he get?

*Kas'im is using Jar Kai sabers

*Morals on

*Battle takes place on neutral ground

DarthAnt66
Loses at one.

ILS
Loses at warmup lol

Selenial
Honestly anyone in the warmup round could do it alone.

Emperordmb
No, they couldn't.

carthage
Where does he stop DMB?

Emperordmb
I don't know how exactly I would rate and compare some of these characters, but he should stop somewhere 1-4. The warm-up is not taking him, and I would say he doesn't make it past Plagueis.

ILS
Do you consider Kas'im vs Maul sabers only to be a well contested affair?

Fated Xtasy
Yo carth, is this luke during the Jedi Academy trilogy? or during the Jedi Academy game?

also stops at one.

carthage
Do you think he can beat Malgus or Jaina in a duel?

@Fated the Jedi Academy novel trilogy

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Honestly anyone in the warmup round could do it alone.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d4/70/f5/d470f5810de940948e768218b684f746.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Do you think he can beat Malgus or Jaina in a duel?

@Fated the Jedi Academy novel trilogy

Not really, then again I'm not that familiar with Jaina's dueling feats aside from the Caedus fights where she had the overall advantage. But either way I don't see Kas'im beating any of these guys. I'm sure he could put up a fight but not enough to score a vast majority or even a draw, but that's just me.

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
Do you consider Kas'im vs Maul sabers only to be a well contested affair? Didn't answer my question. :'(

carthage
What do you think ILS? How does Maul adapt to Kas'ims mastery of Lightsaber forms when implemented in combat?

ILS
Not sure if he can tbh

DarthAnt66
Carthage, you also forget Kas'im Force defenses are powerful enough to defend anything Maul has to attack him with via TK. thumb up

carthage
It's sabers only erm

AncientPower
Gets stomped at 1.

Trocity
Dies at warmup. Darth Reave honestly ain't half bad, with Kanan and Halsey, Kas'im dies for certain.

carthage
Kas'ims saber mastery and implied speed not to mention Karpashyns hype should put him at least at Exar Kun or Maul level.

Kas'im used a more technical saber staff than the inquisitor, Kanan would get oneshot by Kas'im in a duel.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by AncientPower
Gets stomped at 1.

Probably not, but that's where he falls, yeah.

carthage
Kas'ims hype >> Malgus's feats

Malgus has never beaten anyone as skilled as Nadaz

Stigma
Kas'im can beat aby of them. He stomps Malgus and Maul, though. His lightsaber mastery is simply too much.

Angelalex242
JA Luke is post Dark Empire. So...yeeeeah. Overkill.

As for the rest...probably down at 1. 2 at worst.

NTJack0
Dies at Malgus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.