Kas'im/POD Darth Bane vs. The Exile/Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Lightsabers only

*Battle takes place on Lehon

DarthAnt66
Malak (or the Exile) solos.

* Assuming KotOR 2 Exile.

Nephthys
Good fight, I'm thinking team 1 edges it out.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO.

Nephthys
Has Malak ever actually won a lightsaber duel?

Fated Xtasy
Rhetorical question, yes, but still.

He beat Bastila.

DarthAnt66
And Jarael. And mid-game!Revan. thumb up

Has Kas'im ever beat anyone besides Na'daz, lmfao?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Rhetorical question, yes, but still.

He beat Bastila.

Not explicitly in sabers.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
And Jarael. And mid-game!Revan. thumb up

Not in sabers for Revan. I thought he tied with Jarael in training.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not in sabers for Revan. I thought he tied with Jarael in training.
He had Revan on the losing end. He would have lost if not for Shan's intervention. Malak merely quickened the end. And you have no proof he used the Force against Bastila Shan - that is baseless speculation (shocker).

No, he bested her in a mere two panels. Once defeated, Jarael surprised Malak by grabbing a piece of metal and swinging it at Malak, forcing Malak to step backward. He stepped on something on the ground and tripped.

I'm not even sure why I'm wasting my time addressing you. It looks bad enough being seen with you in the same topic. Using your logic, Kas'im has never even won a duel either. Pathetic. thumb up

Nephthys
He put Revan in a stasis field. And I never claimed he used the Force on Bastila. I asked whether he'd ever won a lightsaber duel and Fated said Bastila. But as you say, there's no proof how Malak won that fight. So saying that he won in that manner is indeed baseless speculation.

Lol, and you constantly bring up Zannah tripping when Malak's done the same thing. Hilarious. Anyway, that sounds like a tie to me.

Then don't.

carthage
Does Kas'im beat the Exile In a duel?

AncientPower
KOTOR wins.

SunRazer
Team 2 easily.

Stigma
Team 2 wins solidly. thumb up

Bane and Kas'im die.

Nephthys
Malak lacks lightsaber skill, strength or speed on the level of Bane. The Exile vs Kas'im would probably be a great fight and could go either way, but Bane would kill Malak before that gets decided.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Exile vs Kas'im would probably be a great fight /B]

mmm

Stigma
Simply put Malak is too powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.