Inquisitor lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I don't know why ALL the Inquisitors have the same double-bladed rotating blade. Is it just a example of Imperial conformity.

TerasKasi1023
Yep, wouldn't be surprised if we find out about an inquisitor academy where you get lightsabers upon graduation.

Fated Xtasy
Make you wonder if the Inquisitors will be limited in their ability, doesn't it?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Make you wonder if the Inquisitors will be limited in their ability, doesn't it?

I kinda hope not. :/ I liked in Legends where you had varying degrees of Inquisitors, what they used and so forth, made them a diverse bunch and interesting with how they approached stuff.

REXXXX
Diversity doesn't exactly strike me as an Imperial ideal.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by REXXXX
Diversity doesn't exactly strike me as an Imperial ideal.

They had a diverse set of troops, vehicles, agents and the like. Why not Inquisitors?

REXXXX
Yes, but those were diverse sets of troops, who each had specific function. In keeping with the movies, it'd be more appropriate to have them all be pretty uniform - like the stormtroopers.

Just the way I read it. The whole "faceless enemy" motif that movies use.

Zenwolf
Guess we will see if there's more to it than the 3 we see thus far at some later point.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by REXXXX
Yes, but those were diverse sets of troops, who each had specific function. In keeping with the movies, it'd be more appropriate to have them all be pretty uniform - like the stormtroopers.

Just the way I read it. The whole "faceless enemy" motif that movies use.

I think Zenny mean't that he hopes they don't become the new inept B1 droids or Stormies. You know limited in ability, in power and such based solely on the fact that they're inquisitors. Which I agree should not happen.

Hopefully i got your meaning right, Zenny.

REXXXX
Oh yeah, they wouldn't be much fun if they were inept and goofy.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I think Zenny mean't that he hopes they don't become the new inept B1 droids or Stormies. You know limited in ability, in power and such based solely on the fact that they're inquisitors. Which I agree should not happen.

Hopefully i got your meaning right, Zenny.

Yeah, while Legends Inquisitors weren't really all that either(save for Jerec I suppose), they were pretty powerful by low tier standards or well depending on where you gauge them.

Emperordmb
Compared to the Sith and their main apprentices, I'd say the Inquisitors would and should be considered "limited" in their abilities. Though I'd hope they're fairly powerful in their own right.

TerasKasi1023
^To be fair, anyone trained to hunt and kill even low level knights and powerful padawans would be powerful in the context of normal beings, you don't send a puss to kill Jedi. You are right though, the beings that make up the inquisitors are basically trained to be "limited", run of the mill knights and padawans is all they're really good for so they are trained just enough to do that, the real value in an inquisitor is how he/she improves himself/herself after their standardized training.

carthage
Jerec is pushing well into being on par with Malgus and Dooku in power imo

NewGuy01
You think so?

Trocity
Couldn't he create explosions in an area with the Force? Pretty badass.

carthage
He collapsed a shipping platform, exploded gas tankers around it, sent Kyle flying, and the force of the wave also dropped the Cruiser into the canyon. ****ing amazing feat

NewGuy01
It didn't drop the cruiser, it buckled the bridge that was supporting the cruiser.

Q99
Jerec was easily the strongest Inquisitor. Notably, he was a full Jedi Master of some ability, and an archeologist, who sought force knowledge on his own, who fell to the dark side and desired to become Sidious's Sith Apprentice, rather than one that went up through the ranks.

So he was well-equipped for self improvement, unlike either Inquisitors trained from the ground up or fallen padawans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.