Siri Tachi & Soara Antana vs. Xanatos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TerasKasi1023
Mode: In character
Starting Distance: 25 meters

Who wins?

Fated Xtasy
Depends, really depends.

Soara's apparently much faster than Obi and Siri combined and has apparently surpassed Obi-Wan.

Meanwhile Siri is noted as being Obi-Wan's peer in JQ and post AOTC, this is further reinforced by the Jedi vs Sith Essential Guide, which states that Siri was Obi's Compatriot.

It's hard to say really, Xanatos has done extremely well against Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan(he nearly killed Jinn on bandomeer according to a Fact File) and is a master duelist.

I don't know, this vexes me quite a bit. Either way it's a good fight with the winner getting a 6/10 majority.

But that's just me.

TerasKasi1023
If I recall, wasn't the reason Xanatos lost to Qui Gon due primarily to his sub-par footwork? If so, does anyone think that this weakness has any bearing on this match?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by TerasKasi1023
If I recall, wasn't the reason Xanatos lost to Qui Gon due primarily to his sub-par footwork? If so, does anyone think that this weakness has any bearing on this match?

I don't believe his foot work was mentioned in Reckoning(the last book in the Xanatos arc). it is, however, mentioned in Captive Temple wherein Jinn confronts Xanatos and taunts him.

However my memory is a bit iffy on that, given that i read all the JA novels, so i'm not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.