Karness Muur vs Darth Bane DOE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force battle only

Who wins?

Neutral ground loc

SunRazer
Muur every time.

carthage
How?

Trocity
Karness Muur is significantly more powerful than Darth Bane.

NewGuy01
Yeah, also siding with Karness Muur frankly. Arguably superior telekinetic and lightning feats, better accolades to his Force power in general, and he and his peers displayed a greater breadth of Force knowledge as well.

That being said, it'd probably be an excellent fight, just one that Muur will have every advantage in.

NTJack0
Bane gets rag-dolled, as usual.

Q99
"I take your power and make it my own!" -Karness Muur

He is not an easy guy to face in a force fight!

SunRazer
@Carthage - Muur's better in just about everything relevant to a Force fight.

Stigma
Yeah. I agree with the abovementioned points.

Bane dies. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, also siding with Karness Muur frankly. Arguably superior telekinetic and lightning feats, better accolades to his Force power in general, and he and his peers displayed a greater breadth of Force knowledge as well.

That being said, it'd probably be an excellent fight, just one that Muur will have every advantage in.

Muur doesn't have better accolades than Bane. Nor does he have greater feats. If you think so, please provide them because I've never seen anything better than Bane from him. All his feats were done whilst possessing Celeste's power on top of his and/or after absorbing power from Krayt.

Muur (and the other Exile's) specifically avoided calling himself the Sith'ari because he couldn't live up to that title. Bane could.

Originally posted by Q99
"I take your power and make it my own!" -Karness Muur

He is not an easy guy to face in a force fight!

Bane's lightning completely exceeds Armored Krayt's.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Muur doesn't have better accolades than Bane.

Uh, he has that one saying that he's better than Caden and Krayt as of Vector. thumb up

...Because Celeste's power is even relevant to his?

Bane didn't call himself the Sith'Ari either.

Nephthys
I know.

You mean like every nexus is relevant to Bane's? erm

But he was the Sith'ari.

NewGuy01
I think we're having some level of miscommunication here. I'm saying Celeste's body isn't as powerful as Muur's in the first place.

SunRazer
Being the Sith'Ari means nothing, lol. The one tenet in the prophecy that might even relate to power is that the Sith'Ari is free of limitations, which Bane obviously isn't.

Nephthys
A lot of the prophecy has to do with power. Hell, the entire basis of the prophecy is the reincarnation of a warrior king.

I think we're having some level of miscommunication here. I'm saying Celeste's body isn't as powerful as Muur's in the first place.

Yeah, and? He can draw on her power in addition to his and she can do the same.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by SunRazer
Being the Sith'Ari means nothing, lol. The one tenet in the prophecy that might even relate to power is that the Sith'Ari is free of limitations, which Bane obviously isn't.

thumb up

Bane being the Sith'ari indicates that he's powerful. How powerful? Not so much.

SunRazer
The basis of the prophecy is that Bane will destroy the Sith and then recreate the Sith Order. lol

The_Tempest
Prophecies only count when they're not really important ones aka Chosen One.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
thumb up

Bane being the Sith'ari indicates that he's powerful. How powerful? Not so much.

I'm pretty sure it actually indicates how powerful as "really really really really ****ing powerful," actually.

Originally posted by SunRazer
The basis of the prophecy is that Bane will destroy the Sith and then recreate the Sith Order. lol

No, the basis for the prophecy is that King Adas would be reborn. The word Sith'ari comes from him.

Prophecies only count when they're not really important ones aka Chosen One.

Uh, what? Do you see me ever denying the Chosen One prophecy? I'm pretty sure I've specifically brought it up before in regards to this. Anakin is the no1 reason to take prophecies so seriously, because he was ridonkulous because he was the Chosen One.

The_Tempest
Pretty sure that's just your weak interpretation of what the prophecy says. When your argument boils down to BANE OWNS BECAUSE HES KING ADAS 2.0, you've reached a uniquely low elevation in the word of sense.

NewGuy01
Does anyone here but LeGenD even mention the Chosen One prophecy in Anakin debates anymore?

Nephthys
Depends. People mention his gargantuan force reserves a lot. But it's not really relevant because Anakin never approached his potential.

The_Tempest
Not nearly as often as deez gargantuan nuts are mentioned.

NewGuy01
Depends. People mention his gargantuan force reserves a lot.

You don't need a prophecy for that, his power is wanked repeatedly in the text itself, Chosen One or not.

Nephthys
His power is tied to his prophecy. Remember that the whole reason Qui-Gon thought he was the Chosen One was his midichlorian count. He's so powerful because he was birthed from the Force.

Q99
On the Sith'Ari, there is the matter that the Sith'Ari is supposed to be one, while the Exiles were 12, five at the top who were all considered rivals.

Bane fills the prophecy because he destroyed a weak sith order and made a strong one. Which doesn't mean he's overwhelming next to another strong one.

Nephthys
Yeah and Anakin fulfilled his prophecy by chucking a dude over a railing. Unlike Anakin's prophecy, the Sith'ari prophecy specifically mentions how he'd embody "perfect strength, perfect power", that he'd be godlike and multiple elements point to a being of immense strength. I'm not claiming that Bane is thus more powerful than any other Sith. Merely that he's got better accolades than Muur.

And in the Book of Sith they say they don't claim to be the Sith'ari because it could so easily backfire among the believers.

NewGuy01
Just read through that passage, and LOL. Sorzus Syn believes she is the Sith'Ari, but isn't careless enough to pronounce it outloud.

Q99
Does anyone here but LeGenD even mention the Chosen One prophecy in Anakin debates anymore?

I think what's more important is the fact Anakin was born of the force and thus has huge force potential.

What someone foresaw may or may not be accurate (notably, some major prophecies have been derailed), and 'always in motion is the future,' but his origin is concrete.

SunRazer
Adas hasn't really made an appearance to judge him by, and just being the second Adas in terms of principle doesn't make you equivalent to him in terms of power.

Stigma
thumb up

thumb up

Beniboybling
Muur (and the other Exile's) specifically avoided calling himself the Sith'ari because he couldn't live up to that title. Bane could.Dat logic. roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm not claiming that Bane is thus more powerful than any other Sith. Merely that he's got better accolades than Muur.If you don't believe Bane being the Sith'Ari is proof he is more powerful than other Sith, then why are you bringing it up as proof he is more powerful than Muur? By your logic the Sith'Ari title should be entirely irrelevant, and it is.

Nephthys
It's called evidence. It's hardly the rock I'm gonna die on, I'm just pointing it out.

Beniboybling
It's evidence that Bane is powerful, it is not evidence that Bane is more powerful than Muur.

Q99
Plus, we're talking a force fight. Even if we assumed equal power between them, it's more Karness's speciality than Bane's.

Nephthys
Bane has greater Force showings though. Why would we assume their power is equal when it isn't?

Originally posted by Beniboybling
It's evidence that Bane is powerful, it is not evidence that Bane is more powerful than Muur.

Yes, it is. Newguy mentioned accolades about power. So I brought up the accolades about the Sith'ari that are superior to what Muur has. It's pretty simple.

SunRazer
Sorzus Syn called herself the Sith'ari, too. Calling yourself that doesn't mean crap, lol.

And no, Bane doesn't have better showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.