NJO Saber FFA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Tresina Lobi vs. Mara Jade Skywalker vs. Kyp Durron vs. Saba Sebatyne vs. Kyle Katarn vs. Corran Horn vs. Cilghal

*Battle takes place on neutral ground
*Martial arts allowed

EmperorSidious2
Kyle Katarn

NewGuy01
Including Clighal, but not Kam Solusar? Come on, Carthage.

Anyway, it's probably between Mara and Saba, but I wouldn't count out Tresina Lobi either tbh. Corran, Kyle, and Kyp are close runner ups, of course.

carthage
Your mother is Kam Solusar

SunRazer
NewGuy01's mother solos.

carthage
I soloed his mother last night

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
NewGuy01's mother solos.

The one thing Intrepid and Emperor agree on. C:<

carthage
Intrepid likes guys erm

Trocity
Kyle Katarn solos.

Emperordmb
Kyle and Kyp are probably the best duelists here, but Mara could also win via stealth assassination shit, which is more effective when it's not 1v1.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Mara could also win via stealth assassination shit, which is more effective when it's not 1v1.

Quite possible.

I'll also note Saba, who's known for her ability to take large amounts of damage and keep coming, so she may be able to outlast her foes.

carthage
Leaning Tresina or Mara tbh

ares834
lol

Probably Mara or Kyle.

carthage
?

Tresina was beating Lumiya and Alema at once, and Alema stated they needed help to bring her down. Kyles best feat is beating a guy that ran away from Luke. Mara can probably take Tresina though

ares834
She wasn't beating them... She lost. Nor did Alema state they needed help.

Raptor22
Mara or Corran, probably Mara. I give corran the edge in a sabers only fight with the others mainly kyle and saba due to his natural lack of offensive force powers. he's more used to fighting with the restriction and has spent his whole time as a jedi working around the handicap. Lobi doesnt have enough feats, and kyp doesn't have the saber feats to contend. Cilghals just outclassed, i think Luke even makes a comment about her being below kyp and kyle in sabers in one of the FotJ books.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Raptor22
Cilghals just outclassed, i think Luke even makes a comment about her being below kyp and kyle in sabers in one of the FotJ books.
Yep, while fighting Viun Gaalan. The impression I got was Luke>Kyle/Kyp≥Gaalan>Weakened Luke>Cilghal.

Angelalex242
Mara assassinates the stronger combatants and just outduels the weaker. Which is why free for alls suck with an assassin in the mix.

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
She wasn't beating them... She lost. Nor did Alema state they needed help.

She did sever one of Lumiya's cybernetic arms iirc, which is pretty impressive in a 2v1 scenario, including being against a lightwhip that is unique even amongst lightwhips.

SunRazer
She made good use of the environment/positioning against them, IIRC. She still died.

Trocity
She pulled a Mara.

Angelalex242
Pulled a Mara, yes. However, she's an amateur in the arena with the real thing. Won't end well for her.

Q99
I think I'll go for the popular opinion, that is to say Mara. Her skills are suited to the format.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.