Silver Surfer vs. Golden Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
These two run into each other on a planet similar to earth while roaming the universe. Frieza wants to destroy the planet for giggles. Surfer wants to offer the planet to Big G.

They engage eachother.

Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by byrdgang21
These two run into each other on a planet similar to earth while roaming the universe. Frieza wants to destroy the planet for giggles. Surfer wants to offer the planet to Big G.

They engage eachother.

Who wins?

Surfer has the better durability/invulnerability, strength and imo greater energy control. Frieza is faster and has a better blasting power imo. I would still think that Surfer can block or redirect F attacks and beat him with his own.

Placidity
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Surfer has the better durability/invulnerability, strength and imo greater energy control. Frieza is faster and has a better blasting power imo. I would still think that Surfer can block or redirect F attacks and beat him with his own.

Does Surfer have better durability? Genuinely curious.

Freiza survived point blank planetary explosion after being cut in half.

King Cold also fully expected to find Frieza alive and described the explosion that completely destroyed the planet as a "pitiful blast".

YrN85l9GjmI

NemeBro
Originally posted by Placidity

http://i.imgur.com/JAjQw9q.png

Yeah, I'm going to have to say he probably does. At least better than the Freeza you're talking about. Golden Freeza is much stronger.

Surtur
Plus don't act like he shrugged off that planetary explosion. He was half dead and needed to be made into a cyborg.

I do find Surfer to be more powerful then DBZ characters..however I think Surfer might lose this one simply because the goal for Frieza isn't to kill Surfer, but rather to destroy the planet. The prospect of destroying the planet would come a lot easier then destroying Surfer. Even if Surfer could block the blast he can't be everywhere at once so Frieza could keep firing blasts at various points of the planet, one should hit.

Werewolf582
Frieza was cut in half and ki drained when he took that planet destruction though.

Surtur
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Frieza was cut in half and ki drained when he took that planet destruction though.

Yes, but it's still not as if he took it with zero issues. It seemed like half his damn face was missing, and it was intact moments prior to the explosion. It's still a good feat though.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Placidity

Freiza survived point blank planetary explosion after being cut in half.

King Cold also fully expected to find Frieza alive and described the explosion that completely destroyed the planet as a "pitiful blast".

YrN85l9GjmI

The explosion freeza survived looked far more impressive than it actually was.

The lightshow was deceptive.

Seeing as there were massive, massive chunks of land floating around him, even with charred, but still relatively whole namekian huts, and even trees on them.

The cross-section of whatever he felt was much less than a planetary explosion.

Don't really have a scientific explanation for it, but maybe the explosion wasn't as bad because the core was already gone. *shrug*

Vegeta in Blue God form died afterall.

Also, it seems they still aren't lightspeed, seeing as Blue Form Vegeta could not outrun the explosion of the Earth. The explosion itself took up a decent, if not majority chunk of the 3 minutes that Wheis reversed, and the diamater of it was maybe...10x that of Earth, so while the explosion was fast, it was still nowhere near lightspeed.

Surtur
What is Blue God form?

CosmicComet
What I call Goku and Vegeta's new form, since I refuse to call them SSGSSs (what a stupid name).

Astner
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, but it's still not as if he took it with zero issues. It seemed like half his damn face was missing, and it was intact moments prior to the explosion. It's still a good feat though.
Part of that might have been from Goku finishing off Frieza after giving him some of his energy.

Chapter 327.

But Frieza did fear that the explosion of Namek would drain him even before he was cut in half.

Placidity
Originally posted by Surtur
Plus don't act like he shrugged off that planetary explosion.

How did you come up with that idea?

I said he survived the explosion.

BeyonderGod
Frieza=Planet Level Durability
Silver Surfer has everything in stats he stomps DBZ.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Frieza=Planet Level Durability

In the frieza saga.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Werewolf582
In the frieza saga.
Not really even currently he is still Planet level in durability.

Werewolf582
Not really even currently he is still Planet level in durability.

So he didn't gain any power during the time of his training?

Makes sense.

carver9
Frieza stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What I call Goku and Vegeta's new form, since I refuse to call them SSGSSs (what a stupid name).

What's up buddy? Good seeing you. How's everything been?

By the way, Frieza survived/tanked the Kamehameha times 20 with ease. The Kam times 3 had enough power to destroy Earth.

ghostman
sigh.... surfer drains his ass theres nothing he can do.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by ghostman

Like he did with Thor?

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman

Frieza would be all over Surfer before Surfer had the chance to even blink his pearly eyes and I'm not even using Golden form here. I'm talking about the Frieza during the Namekian saga.

Surtur
So Surfer doesn't do things like go intangible, slow time, transmute, etc. because...well, why? Frieza isn't taking Surfer down before the guy reacts.

StiltmanFTW
Surfer dies.

BeyonderGod
...........*sigh*
Surfer>>>DBZ

Astner
...........*sigh*
Surfer>>>DBZ
Excuse Beyonder, he's under the impression that Goku at his peak could only destroy an island.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
Excuse Beyonder, he's under the impression that Goku at his peak could only destroy an island.
Excuse Astner because he knows 0% about me.

Goku by feats is ISLAND level because people fail daily to show me Goku in scans planet busting.

Kirikaze Fuuma

Goku by feats is ISLAND level because people fail daily to show me Goku in scans planet busting.

And Piccolo has destroyed moon before.

So Piccolo >>> Goku huh?

Damborgson
They're just condensed blasts. A blast from Galactus is going to hurt more than from Surfer even if he doesn't wreck the planet.

Astner
Originally posted by Damborgson
They're just condensed blasts. A blast from Galactus is going to hurt more than from Surfer even if he doesn't wreck the planet.
Spot on! thumb up

Galan007

Goku by feats is ISLAND level because people fail daily to show me Goku in scans planet busting. Right!?

I mean, Roshi, with a PL of 180, using a Kamehameha, destroyed the moon.... But there's no way that Goku, with a PL in the BILLIONS, using a Kamehameha, could destroy more than an island.

Makes total sense. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Funny.......Laser>Frieza Energy Finger Blasts.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Galan007
Right!?

I mean, Roshi, with a PL of 180, using a Kamehameha, destroyed the moon.... But there's no way that Goku, with a PL in the BILLIONS, using a Kamehameha, could destroy more than an island.

Makes total sense. thumb up
Power levels doesn't determine a characters strength.

That's TOTAL sense.

Goku not taking out Vegeta or Nappa in a single attack is Total sense
Goku not taking out frieza,cell, and Buu in a single attack is total sense.

People hate when others state the truth like seriously show me goku doing any of his over exaggerated feats ill wait.

Damborgson
Funny.......Laser>Frieza Energy Finger Blasts.

A characters readiness for the attack seems to have a lot to do with it too.vegeta for example ate Gokus kaiokenx4 kamehameha, but got his back sliced open by Yarijobe when he wasn't looking /shrug. Sure, the durabilty is different but the sheer scale and magnitude of power that he got shot with goes beyond the difference in my opinion.

It could also be a very powerful laser or just PIS. Like when the Hulk was strangled by a snake. We don't hold it against them .

That said, that didn't have anything to do with what I responded to you with lol

StealthRanger
Or Superman being knocked out by a gas station explosion

Or Thanos getting knocked out by cops

List goes on

BeyonderGod
A characters readiness for the attack seems to have a lot to do with it too.vegeta for example ate Gokus kaiokenx4 kamehameha, but got his back sliced open by Yarijobe when he wasn't looking /shrug. Sure, the durabilty is different but the sheer scale and magnitude of power that he got shot with goes beyond the difference in my opinion.

It could also be a very powerful laser or just PIS. Like when the Hulk was strangled by a snake. We don't hold it against them .

That said, that didn't have anything to do with what I responded to you with lol
Mentioned other characters.......
Concession accepted.

Damborgson
I might as well. You're just too clever.

Zack Fair
Surfer stomps.

BeyonderGod
Agreed Zack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.