White Woman tries to get arrested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
A White Woman in LA tries to get arrested for doing the type of thing black people get arrested for all the time. She wasn't.

She starts out small, trespassing and such, but pretends to sell drugs, and even assaults a police officer- which all got ignored.

And note, this is the LAPD- after the reforms post Rodney King, they are not the worst police force around.

psmith81992
There were are NO reforms when it comes to the LAPD.

vansonbee
Female privileges at its best and she doesn't even look white to me, she like Hispanic mix or something.

This experiment would of worked better with a man.

Q99
You can maybe call female privilege on the assault and such, but the drugs?

One Big Mob
A brown girl walks up to cops smiling asking them if they want to buy anti depressants... because that's a likely scenerio the same thing as the real one.

Hugging a couple cops and walking around asking cops if they want to buy medication isn't the same as attacking a cop and getting caught selling actual drugs.

They gave her leeway because what she's doing is complete minor shit. The "drugs" thing was straight up a warning because of how stupid that was.

Maybe if she was doing the rest in front of cops, but all this seems like is female privilege as opposed to white. Especially considering you'd need to ask her if she's white and you still probably wouldn't believe her. As far as I know the only brown privilege is going to jail unhurt if you're lucky.

Although it's not exactly arrest worthy stuff anyway but a white man probably would have been swarmed for the hugs. The naked cartwheels would have been a different story in front of a cop though.

Flyattractor
Yeah, I am betting one of the main reasons she didn't get arrested was because the cops were probably thinking...
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/176/files/2013/02/Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg
..when they spotted the camera.

That and Jesse is cute...not hot, but cute.

Surtur
Ah yes she is an American comedian. "Comedian" should probably be put in quotes though.

Also far be it for me, a non comedian, to tell comedians how to do their jobs..but if one is attempting to prove white privilege is a thing..maybe do it with someone who looks white? I don't see a white woman, I see a potentially racially mixed woman.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
A White Woman in LA tries to get arrested for doing the type of thing black people get arrested for all the time. She wasn't.

She starts out small, trespassing and such, but pretends to sell drugs, and even assaults a police officer- which all got ignored.

And note, this is the LAPD- after the reforms post Rodney King, they are not the worst police force around.

This amused me.

I wish I had white-woman privilege. sad

Time-Immemorial
gr-mt1P94cQ

Way better video.

Flyattractor
Ok Timmy You need to stop distracting us from the real issues. Like seeing cute girls try to be funny.

Surtur
My cat once tried to sell drugs to an undercover cop and nothing happened. It's that Pussy Privilege.

Nephthys
It's so unfurr.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
gr-mt1P94cQ

Way better video.

Funny actually, considering people have been posting blanketed "female privilege" and then here's a black woman getting arrested for taking down racism.

edit: Seems like it was only Vansonbee, but he's a dickless (I know, redundant) MGTOW guy, so it's to be expected.

Lestov16
I think the gun rights experiment with the white vs Black guy was a far better show of discrimination

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Funny actually, considering people have been posting blanketed "female privilege" and then here's a black woman getting arrested for taking down racism.

edit: Seems like it was only Vansonbee, but he's a dickless (I know, redundant) MGTOW guy, so it's to be expected.

What she did was pretty cool, and a strong faith in Jesus.

vansonbee

edit: Seems like it was only Vansonbee, but he's a dickless (I know, redundant) MGTOW guy, so it's to be expected. She could of endanger herself by climbing and falling off the pole. Police were there to take her in for her own safety.

Here a little read to calm you down, its a little white girl getting her beat and its not even charge as racism.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/little-monsters/arrest-in-texas-teen-assault-895612

Robtard
Take her in for her own safety after she came down? LoLz.

"The attacker is facing a felony..." <--- Yeah, it's clear the police didn't take the assault seriously. Just stop talking, k.

Badabing
Guys, I just had to go scorched earth in the CBvF with temp bans and deleting posts. So whatever issues are happening in this thread I would appreciate if they stopped.

If it's just playful banter, please let people know.

If it continues, then I will blame DDM alone and deal with him harshly. thumb up

Seriously, let's be civil and not irk the raptor today.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/RTlRJfJ_zpsxwnbpwbd.gif

Flyattractor

Was it a semi hot/cute black babe?

riv6672
Cute girls/good looking guys can get away with murder. No pun intended.

Tzeentch
Cute guys don't- only rich ones.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch

How many cute guys have you banged?

riv6672
You gold digger. eek!

Omega Vision
Lol, people saying she's Hispanic. She's Jewish.
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
How many cute guys have you banged?
0. But he's banged 17 rich ones and 2 upper middle class ones.

Flyattractor
But Cute Underage Guys do get away with it when Hot Teacher Chicks bang then. And until recently the Hot Teacher Chicks used to get away with it to.

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I don't think people were saying she is for sure Hispanic, just that she maybe doesn't look 100% white. In some of the pictures she does look white, in other pictures she doesn't.

Time-Immemorial

0. But he's banged 17 rich ones and 2 upper middle class ones.

laughing

Trocity
Originally posted by vansonbee
Female privileges at its best...

...This experiment would of worked better with a man.

thumb up

Omega Vision
"Female privilege" is a subset of white privilege, tbh. Minority women don't do much better with the law than minority men.

Surtur
Plus if female privilege is a thing it doesn't even begin to compare to male privilege.

Trocity
I think you would be surprised.

Surtur
Originally posted by Trocity
I think you would be surprised.

Surely you are not saying that if female privilege exists it is more widespread then male privilege?

Trocity
You clearly only pay attention to mainstream "women are still super oppressed in the west" propaganda and have not actually researched the subject much.

You don't even acknowledge that female privilege exists. This discussion will be unproductive so I'll likely decline from posting on it further.

Robtard
The benefits of being a female in the US are probably outweighed by the negatives. What was the wage thing, 77cents per every dollar a man makes on average?

Trocity
Because of lifestyle choices though. I'm not sure why people still think the gender pay gap is a real thing, as if all these companies are getting away with paying women way less. Companies would logically hire far more women and save boat loads of money. It really comes down to life choices, there's so many factors; women staying home more often with the kids, women taking more time off, men working more overtime, men actively seeking higher paying jobs, more dangerous jobs, etc.

When you compare similar demographics and look at single women who don't have children, they actually out-earn single men of the same age range who don't have children.

I'm not trying to suggest women don't face discrimination in certain areas, but the gender pay gap is a grossly overused myth.

Omega Vision
Because of lifestyle choices though. I'm not sure why people still think the gender pay gap is a real thing, as if all these companies are getting away with paying women way less.
They do get away with it. Men get promoted faster and get more payraises than women do, so while women start off at the same salary they get left in the dust by their male counterparts. People denying this phenomenon are part of the problem.

Flyattractor
I read somewhere that it was due to men being more willing to "sell their souls to the company" then women are? Does anybody feel that that holds true?

NemeBro
They do get away with it. Men get promoted faster and get more payraises than women do, so while women start off at the same salary they get left in the dust by their male counterparts. People denying this phenomenon are part of the problem. And why do you think this is?

Astner
Which is why I got myself a well-paying respectable job, because I knew my good looks wouldn't carry me through life.

red g jacks
send this broad to guantanamo for 1st degree attention whoring

imo

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
And why do you think this is?

juTeHsKPWhY

Surtur
You clearly only pay attention to mainstream "women are still super oppressed in the west" propaganda and have not actually researched the subject much.

You don't even acknowledge that female privilege exists. This discussion will be unproductive so I'll likely decline from posting on it further.

Lets assume both male and female privilege exist. What "research" out there shows that female privilege is more widespread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.