Darth Bane vs Kanan Jarrus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
If Bane loses first round, he gets Kas'im too.

Trocity
lmao wtf

carthage
He should definitely take it with the team, Kas'ims skill should make up for Banes lack of dueling ability and the two should win in a good fight. Alone Kanan overpowers him

DarthAnt66
@Trocity: You think Bane can complete a similar performance against Vader?

Trocity
Well Kanan survived so I guess not

Nephthys
Infantile.

carthage
Well Bane was humiliated by mercenaries, so Kanan as a powerful force user holds a skill advantage to Bane overall. Vader is overkill against a fighter of. Banes level

NewGuy01
Reporting fer trull

DarthAnt66
I fail to see how this is a troll topic when there has been topics on this forum like Darth Bane vs Darth Sidious. no expression

carthage
Does anyone have an argument for who wins between Bane and Kanan in round 1?

DarthAnt66
Probably Kanan. His combat performance against the Inquisitor was phenomenal, and him being able to match Vader's blows (at least a little bit) shows he will be able to withstand Bane's brute strength. In terms of the Force, Kanan was able to telekinetically push Vader - something Bane has no hope of achieving.

Stigma
Good points brought up in favor of Kanan thumb up

Originally posted by carthage
He should definitely take it with the team, Kas'ims skill should make up for Banes lack of dueling ability and the two should win in a good fight. Alone Kanan overpowers him
Nice thumb up

Regardless, this is a good fight.

Zenwolf
I don't think you can really use his showing against Vader as legit, seeing as he was toying with them and he was only Force pushed due to being distracted and Ezra helping him.

Nephthys
They're just trolling, ignore them.

Zenwolf
I'm about done with this site then tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I'm about done with this site then tbh.

I second this

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

ChaosTheory123
Is this anyway to treat your former crush kiddo? :hmm

In all seriousness though, you're kind of coming off as a touch try hard taking up Carthage/Stigma's schtick this late in the game :maybe

DarthAnt66
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/922207309.gif

ChaosTheory123
No time for smileys

That Darth Caedus respect thread won't make itself and all :maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.