KMC VS EXILES Silver Surfer:TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, which of these heralds will stop The Silver Surfer from EXILES in a deathmatch.

1.Thor
2.Sentry
3.Superman

ghostman
thor has the best chance . as much as i hate to admit. hes already caught like 2 Ls to thor already iirc, but there were certain circumstances to them. i think supes would do fine though. sentry is overrated garbage.

it also depends on which surfer you use. the unbeatable cbr surfer who expands peoples electrons to faze them out of reality, put black holes in their eyeballs and atomizes his opponents every time and uses his ftl blitz. or the surfer we all actually read.

Stoic
It's a little difficult to gauge that version of the Surfer. Should we take him at face value that he would be able to no sell 616 Gladiator's best attacks? Or, do we view him as being far weaker than he appeared to be?

I'll make an argument assuming that the Gladiator that he tore apart with ease was as powerful as his 616 counterpart, and if that were the case, Exiles Surfer was truly monstrous. Far more powerful than his 616 duplicate (IMO), in just about any and every way. If that were the case he would tear through them all with ease well except for the Sentry. I don't see Superman, Thor, or the Sentry no selling Gladiator's most powerful punch with a smile. However, in Sentry's case, it would depend on which version we are talking about. DS Sentry would indeed be a match for him, and I could see him actually coming out on top after a prolonged battle.

Again, I am arguing that the characters that Exiles Surfer defeated are, or were as powerful as their mainstream 616 counterparts are. If not, then it's anyone's guess. For all we know, the Gladiator that he easily defeated was 4x more powerful than his 616 duplicate, or far weaker. Shrug.

ghostman
Originally posted by Stoic
It's a little difficult to gauge that version of the Surfer. Should we take him at face value that he would be able to no sell 616 Gladiator's best attacks? Or, do we view him as being far weaker than he appeared to be?

I'll make an argument assuming that the Gladiator that he tore apart with ease was as powerful as his 616 counterpart, and if that were the case, Exiles Surfer was truly monstrous. Far more powerful than his 616 duplicate (IMO), in just about any and every way. If that were the case he would tear through them all with ease well except for the Sentry. I don't see Superman, Thor, or the Sentry no selling Gladiator's most powerful punch with a smile. However, in Sentry's case, it would depend on which version we are talking about. DS Sentry would indeed be a match for him, and I could see him actually coming out on top after a prolonged battle.

Again, I am arguing that the characters that Exiles Surfer defeated are, or were as powerful as their mainstream 616 counterparts are. If not, then it's anyone's guess. For all we know, the Gladiator that he easily defeated was 4x more powerful than his 616 duplicate, or far weaker. Shrug.

what has ds sentry done to show he can beat this surfer? besides two shotting thor. thats not enough to warrant a win, not even close tbh.

Stoic
Originally posted by ghostman
what has ds sentry done to show he can beat this surfer? besides two shotting thor. thats not enough to warrant a win, not even close tbh.

He handled Thor as easily as Exiles Surfer handled Gladiator. The only difference is that DS Sentry did not, and was not trying to kill Thor, which was pretty evident that he could have done if he so wished. This was my best attempt at weighing Exiles Surfer and placing him within a tier. DS Sentry is certainly a Mid to High Trans level character IMO. Then again, try to prove that Exiles Surfer is actually greater than his 616 self. The characters of that reality could have been more powerful, or they could have been far less powerful than their 616 counterparts. All the same, my reasons are all there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.