Iron man in his hulk buster armor vs the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
I have not seen the movie,who wins?Been out of the loop for a while,the trailer looked great.Please say spoilers if you are going to give it away!And how would he do against world breaker Hulk,actually I think that already happened?i`m not at my best brother`s.

Surtur
Whenever Iron Man makes any kind of "buster" it is a given that it will fail to defeat whatever it is meant to "bust". Hulkbusters will fail to beat Hulk, Thorbusters will fail to beat Thor, etc. It is just the natural laws of the Marvel Universe.

In the movie..Iron Man was not winning. To put it another way..he needed to keep a device nearby that would spew out spare parts(like new arms and legs) for whenever the parts he was using got destroyed. He wouldn't of lasted nearly as long without this.

zom1967
Originally posted by Surtur
Whenever Iron Man makes any kind of "buster" it is a given that it will fail to defeat whatever it is meant to "bust". Hulkbusters will fail to beat Hulk, Thorbusters will fail to beat Thor, etc. It is just the natural laws of the Marvel Universe.

In the movie..Iron Man was not winning. To put it another way..he needed to keep a device nearby that would spew out spare parts(like new arms and legs) for whenever the parts he was using got destroyed. He wouldn't of lasted nearly as long without this. Thanks Dude!

JayDaDon
The movie fight was a much closer slugfest than the comic fights. Who knows how much longer the HB could have stayed fighting with that pod in the sky (an UBER invention from movie Stark) if stark hadn't ended it

Sin I AM
Hulkbuster armor is just used to showcase hulks superiority

JayDaDon
Stark gets credit for ending it though. I didn't think it would go down like that in a million years.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Stark gets credit for ending it though. I didn't think it would go down like that in a million years.

Did he end it? I assumed hulk just reverted off panel. Meh

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulkbuster armor is just used to showcase hulks superiority

Sigh. Kinda true.

Movie HB did get the job done, though.

StiltmanFTW
Did he end it? I assumed hulk just reverted off panel. Meh

He knocked Banner the f*ck out.

Adam Grimes
Did he end it? I assumed hulk just reverted off panel. Meh You've been dating Carver irl or something??? thumb down

StiltmanFTW
laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

^^^^^^ This.

That "device" was a pretty clever example of prep, building on the flying lego-assembly suits from Iron Man 3.

StiltmanFTW
Weird 616 Tony hasn't thought of that.

Yes, it was very smart. Also, totally makes sense to make such a thing to fight the Hulk -- it's obvious the armor, not matter how big/durable, will be getting torn to pieces.

cdtm
Originally posted by zom1967
I have not seen the movie,who wins?Been out of the loop for a while,the trailer looked great.Please say spoilers if you are going to give it away!And how would he do against world breaker Hulk,actually I think that already happened?i`m not at my best brother`s.

Movie Hulkbuster was the fight fans wanted Thor to have.

There's videos of the fight all over Youtube.

Sin I AM

I suppose

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You've been dating Carver irl or something??? thumb down

https://31.media.tumblr.com/66529646e3fa291ed652f9adecbe6d18/tumblr_nq1iufJz7y1tc0h5eo1_400.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Movie Hulkbuster was the fight fans wanted Thor to have.

There's videos of the fight all over Youtube.

No true comic fan would want any scenes with thor.

Not interested in seeing some viking barbie losing virginity to the Hulk, sorry.

Sin I AM
No true comic fan would want any scenes with thor.

Not interested in seeing some viking barbie losing virginity to the Hulk, sorry.

Thor did look impressive in AoU despite less screen time

StiltmanFTW
I suppose

It's the only logical conclusion. The last thing we see is Tony punching the Hulk in the back of the head. After the mind-control wore off and he was coming to his senses.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/66529646e3fa291ed652f9adecbe6d18/tumblr_nq1iufJz7y1tc0h5eo1_400.gif

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Thor did look impressive in AoU despite less screen time

Not as impressive as he looks in his solo movies, though.

Liked his teamwork with Steve.

Sin I AM
Not as impressive as he looks in his solo movies, though.

Liked his teamwork with Steve.

Ive watched it a couple times. Honestly i like how he was downplayed yet still made his presence felt. But i disagree he didn't do much in both solo films imo

StiltmanFTW
Ive watched it a couple times. Honestly i like how he was downplayed yet still made his presence felt. But i disagree he didn't do much in both solo films imo

Destroyer-busting tornado (or should I say, thornado)biscuits?

One-shotting a Kronan?

Going toe to toe with amped Malekith? Beating Kurse?

If anything, he was wanked too much imo.

Sin I AM
I suppose...hmmm maybe i should rewatch.

Anyway i was thinking, if Marvel ever got it's hulk license back and created a movie. It would be grand to see ferrigno as maestro. I would thoroughly enjoy that no matter how shit it was

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

In the movie..Iron Man was not winning. To put it another way..he needed to keep a device nearby that would spew out spare parts(like new arms and legs) for whenever the parts he was using got destroyed. He wouldn't of lasted nearly as long without this.

IIRC HB T'D out Hulk, so there is that.

JayDaDon
He knocked the Hulk outta him and reverted his ass back to Banner. Props.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by JayDaDon
He knocked the Hulk outta him and reverted his ass back to Banner. Props.

Yup a big ole

http://static3.depositphotos.com/1003178/189/i/950/depositphotos_1890472-Showing-time-out-sign-with-hands.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.