I propose the radical step of not trying to solve complex political problems Bombs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ionceknewu

Surtur
But didn't the Indians also butcher each other, enslave each other, and take each others lands as well?

Omega Vision
This is idiotic. If anything public reverence of the military was as great or greater in the days of conscription compared to now. Also I think the lack of "war poets" can be better attributed to the fact that poetry as a whole is a less common form of expression for ordinary people today than it was in WW1.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
But didn't the Indians also butcher each other, enslave each other, and take each others lands as well?

No. In the entire history of mankind....only WHITE PEOPLE have every done such things.

You silly head you.

Bashar Teg
haha look how the strawman says silly things

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This is idiotic. If anything public reverence of the military was as great or greater in the days of conscription compared to now. Also I think the lack of "war poets" can be better attributed to the fact that poetry as a whole is a less common form of expression for ordinary people today than it was in WW1.

You don't think an army where the soldiers choose to be soldiers, rather than people who were something else, might lead to less regret over the sacrifice, loss and evil that is war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.