Hypothetical SSJGSSJ3 Vegetto -VS- SSJ4 Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Who wins?

juggerman
Stop it. GT is far too powerful. It sucks as a series but it was wayyyyy too strong. Unless you have everyone in DBZ fused together and then train the time chamber for a few years...............

Gogeta stomps

bbrem123
I dont know man. These new characters are pretty hax. We have people turning back time like it is nothing. I have a feeling this is only the beginning too

Time-Immemorial
the gods stomp

NewGuy01
Gogeta wins.

juggerman
Originally posted by bbrem123
I dont know man. These new characters are pretty hax. We have people turning back time like it is nothing. I have a feeling this is only the beginning too

Guldo stopped time easily too. He was still pretty weak. Exotic powers don't mean much in DB in relation to power

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
the gods stomp

no

Blockythe1guy
It's impossible to know since we don't really know what's SSGSS multiplier is. Let alone SSGSS 2 or 3.

Time-Immemorial
Until I see feats that prove gr non canon is stronger. I'm sticking with canon feats from latest showings. Clearly Whis is on another level and that's where this is going.

StealthRanger
Fanfiction.net happens

bbrem123
Until I see feats that prove gr non canon is stronger. I'm sticking with canon feats from latest showings. Clearly Whis is on another level and that's where this is going. exactly

juggerman
Until I see feats that prove gr non canon is stronger. I'm sticking with canon feats from latest showings. Clearly Whis is on another level and that's where this is going.

exactly

What feat puts the Androids above Frieza?

Galan007
Originally posted by juggerman
What feat puts the Androids above Frieza? Beating Super Saiyans.

Though if you're asking about blast-feats specifically(which is all the new-age faction seems to care about), then by their 'logic' Roshi>>>Androids. Hell, Roshi>>>Vegetto. smile

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
Beating Super Saiyans.

HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!! You know that's not a valid feat!!!!! Only destruction feats count you noob!!!!!!

Galan007
KOLATRAL DAMIAGE IZ ALL!!!11!!!111!1!!1!!!!!!

bbrem123
To be honest there is no real way to compare BoG and RoF to GT

juggerman
To be honest there is no real way to compare BoG and RoF to GT

Actually there is and we've done it quite a few times. Just seems like people don't want to accept it cuz they don't like it

bbrem123
I must have missed that one. I know your GT powerscaling stuff but how can you guage BoG and RoF at all?

juggerman
I did that too. We use what we know and build off of that. Buu was used as the measuring stick and giving Beerus several benefits of the doubt, he still doesn't come close to SSJ4. And keep in mind Goku and Vegeta are still not even Beerus level yet

Time-Immemorial
Actually there is and we've done it quite a few times. Just seems like people don't want to accept it cuz they don't like it

I did like GT, I just like the new stuff more.

StiltmanFTW
I just like the new stuff more.

I thought you've only seen BoG...?

juggerman
I did like GT, I just like the new stuff more.

I wasn't talking about liking GT. I was talking about liking the power they had. You clearly don't and want to ignore everything in favor of which one you liked better.

bbrem123
I did that too. We use what we know and build off of that. Buu was used as the measuring stick and giving Beerus several benefits of the doubt, he still doesn't come close to SSJ4. And keep in mind Goku and Vegeta are still not even Beerus level yet I know the GT stuff. But saying you can accurately gauge BoG and RoF is crazy. They have a completely different power source.

Time-Immemorial
I wasn't talking about liking GT. I was talking about liking the power they had. You clearly don't and want to ignore everything in favor of which one you liked better.

So more blah blah blah?

juggerman
I know the GT stuff. But saying you can accurately gauge BoG and RoF is crazy. They have a completely different power source.

We can use what we know. We know the gap in power between Beerus and Vegeta was less than the power gap between Frieza and Nail percentage wise so we can go from there.

juggerman
So more blah blah blah?

Great defense. You don't like it so you put your fingers in your ear and and say "nuh uh" without anything of substance to add. At least try to refute a point once in a while

SSJGGogeta
Great defense. You don't like it so you put your fingers in your ear and and say "nuh uh" without anything of substance to add. At least try to refute a point once in a while

Just stop, Juggerman. The reason you shouldn't try to argue with him, is the same reason why scientists don't try to teach dogs chemistry.

He just completely lacks the mental capacity to understand simple logic.

I know the GT stuff. But saying you can accurately gauge BoG and RoF is crazy. They have a completely different power source.

I've actually done it about a hundred times already. And to you.

SSJ2 Vegeta was able to damage Bills. Meaning that there is less of a gap between SSJ2 Vegeta and Bills, than their was between, as Juggerman said, First form Frieza and Nail.

This is simple logic. If Vegeta could damage Bills, EVEN SLIGHTLY, then someone he COULDN'T damage AT ALL, was STRONGER than Bills. Or at least around there.

Base Vegetto was stronger than SSJ3 Goku. SSJG is accepted as a roughly 50X boost to SSJ3, as that fits the most with the numbers we've been given. However, it is quite possibly that SSJG is less than a 5X boost to SSJ3. We can't be sure, but it is definitely no higher than 50X, because... There is no way that Vegeta managed to get around 50 times stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Let's face it.

Anyway, SSJ2 is a 2X boost to SSJ1, meaning SSJ2 Vegetto could beat Bills, and do better against Whiss than Goku did against Bills.

And I've already proven that base GT Goku is around equivalent to Base Vegetto from DBZ. So already with powerscaling, we have SSJ3 GT Goku being SEVERAL times stronger than Whiss. He would stomp the entirety of DBZ with a finger, if he wanted to. Their is no point in comparing any of the gods to SSJ4 Gogeta, since they wouldn't be able to TOUCH SSJ3 Goku. It's stupid.

AsbestosFlaygon
We all know DBZ characters generally become stronger as time passes by (except for Gohan).

RoF Goku is stronger than DBZ Goku. Krillin by the end of Buu saga eventually became the strongest human in the world.
Vegetto (if they didn't split up) would probably be stronger than Beerus if he reached that point in time (BoG timeline). I don't even think he needs to be at SSJ3, tbh.

bbrem123
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Just stop, Juggerman. The reason you shouldn't try to argue with him, is the same reason why scientists don't try to teach dogs chemistry.

I've actually done it about a hundred times already. And to you.

SSJ2 Vegeta was able to damage Bills. Meaning that there is less of a gap between SSJ2 Vegeta and Bills, than their was between, as Juggerman said, First form Frieza and Nail.

This is simple logic. If Vegeta could damage Bills, EVEN SLIGHTLY, then someone he COULDN'T damage AT ALL, was STRONGER than Bills. Or at least around there.

Base Vegetto was stronger than SSJ3 Goku. SSJG is accepted as a roughly 50X boost to SSJ3, as that fits the most with the numbers we've been given. However, it is quite possibly that SSJG is less than a 5X boost to SSJ3. We can't be sure, but it is definitely no higher than 50X, because... There is no way that Vegeta managed to get around 50 times stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Let's face it.

Anyway, SSJ2 is a 2X boost to SSJ1, meaning SSJ2 Vegetto could beat Bills, and do better against Whiss than Goku did against Bills.

And I've already proven that base GT Goku is around equivalent to Base Vegetto from DBZ. So already with powerscaling, we have SSJ3 GT Goku being SEVERAL times stronger than Whiss. He would stomp the entirety of DBZ with a finger, if he wanted to. Their is no point in comparing any of the gods to SSJ4 Gogeta, since they wouldn't be able to TOUCH SSJ3 Goku. It's stupid. nobody asked you. We are having nice normal debates here. Get lost kid

Time-Immemorial
I was hoping Gogeta was dead, but looks like he came back to troll. What a loser.

Time-Immemorial

Seems about right, they must have tried teaching it to your momma and came to the same conclusion.

SSJGGogeta
nobody asked you. We are having nice normal debates here. Get lost kid

Juggerman might as well be calling you and TI babies.

"Great defense. You don't like it so you put your fingers in your ear and and say "nuh uh" without anything of substance to add. At least try to refute a point once in a while"

If that seems like a debate to you, then there's something seriously wrong in your brain.

You're just children, being proven wrong. Stop trying to glorify your own stupidity.

Time-Immemorial

"Great defense. You don't like it so you put your fingers in your ear and and say "nuh uh" without anything of substance to add. At least try to refute a point once in a while"

If that seems like a debate to you, then there's something seriously wrong in your brain.

You're just children, being proven wrong. Stop trying to glorify your own stupidity.

Cept you didn't prove us wrong, you are just troll cheerleading off someone else's opinion which was friendly civil discussion. Thing is, we all friends here cept for your dumbass. Literally you could die and we wouldn't care cause your a stupid pathetic troll lifer.

bbrem123

You're just children, being proven wrong. Stop trying to glorify your own stupidity. Still posting I see. Way to not contribute to anything involving this thread. Keep up the good work thumb up

juggerman
I was hoping Gogeta was dead

That was dark.

cdtm
Been thinking about hypotheticals lately. Instead of making a new thread, mind if I borrow this dead one? smile

1. God kid Oozaru, compared to Bills or Whis.

2. Oozaru fusion. Aside from if it's possible, lets match up something like, say, two Baby level golden Oozaru's vs Omega Shenron, or something.

cdtm
nt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.