Should we Politically Segregate the Country (the U.S that is)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Is this becoming possibly the only way to really "Fix The Nation" To Politically Segregate the country?

it seems to be coming more and more apparent that the 2 dominant political factions can't live with each other.

So should we DIVID the nation? I don't mean literally cut it in half, but to make it literally RED State and BLUE State. Democrats have to live in BLUE States and vice versa for Republicans? No Middle ground. No Purple States. Make people make their minds up. No wimping out. People will have to RELOCATE to the nearest state that supports their political ideals.
Would this finally bring PEACE between the two parties?
To separate them like fighting children by sending them to their rooms?

Let people CHOOSE their own Oppression so to speak?

Just think about it? The BLUE's could live where there is NO RACISM? NO RELIGION! NO CRIMES (because their will be no Guns) ABORTION BOOTHS ON EVERY CORNER! NO COAL OR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS! ONLY WIND,SOLAR and Whatever GREEN ENERGY PRODUCTION! NO SUGARY DRINKS OR FOODS! NO TOBACCO BUT ALL THE NOW LEGAL MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES! PEOPLE WONT HAVE TO WORK BUT STAY HOME AND GET HIGH AN BE ON WELFARE THEIR WHOLE LIVES! A True Liberal Progressive Utopia!

While on the Red Side. We can run around in our big cars waving confederate flags while drinking moonshine in big gas guzzling cars while thumping our bibles and shooting our guns in the air while driving to BBQ's to eat bloody steaks.
A Conservative Capitalist Paradise.

So.... WHY DON"T WE DO THIS!?

Time-Immemorial
Sounds like a great, this idea already happened in the civil war. Or do you even know history?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Sounds like a great, this idea already happened in the civil war. Or do you even know history?

Yes. I do. But that was then. This is now.

If the Democrats all went to one side of things do you really think the Republicans would want them back or vice versa?

All the Minorities that the Left give a fig about would go to those blue states so you could enslave them again....I mean take care of them. Everybody would be happy.

Pointing out the civil war again isn't really a valid point. Everybody is to lazy and self centered nowadays to want to fight for others anymore.

FinalAnswer
Because that's not practical.

Flyattractor
Why not? It just people moving. Its not Physically Impossible. Just make the Government on your side pay for it all.....well that would only work for the blue states but I bet the Red states would chip in to get rid of...I mean help you move.

Time-Immemorial
Why the green bold font? Like don't you have anything better to do then format every time you post?

Flyattractor
I like the color. And if you have to fall back on insults that fast I will assume you have no more actual points to argue with.

Time-Immemorial
Its not insulting to ask a question. The point you made was worse then the situation now.

Taking 100% of the population and dividing it, 50/50.

Then each group of 50/50 will find differences with each other then get broken down even more over time

Bashar Teg
i can see it now. the birth of a new white nationalist christian theocratic state.

'Dumbfukistan'

Surtur
We need a mystical rite that allows us to imbue a single person with all the properties of Republicans and then another person with the properties of Democrats. Sort of like that one manga where you had embodiments of different countries. Then we have them fight. The only question is who do we choose to represent each side.

Flyattractor
Its not insulting to ask a question. The point you made was worse then the situation now.

Taking 100% of the population and dividing it, 50/50.

Then each group of 50/50 will find differences with each other then get broken down even more over time

You are getting off topic with the color thing. Its a function of the board. I didn't put it there and anyone is free to use it besides me. Even you.

And yes. People will find problems with each other all the time.

But they won't be "I am being Oppressed by a political system that I don't agree with" anymore. If you live in a Blue State and your neighbor plays his polka rap music to loud then that is a personal problem that you can solve via what ever actions your Political State allows you to use.

Much like this boards Font Functions.

Time-Immemorial
So you agree its a bad idea

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i can see it now. the birth of a new white nationalist christian theocratic state.

'Dumbfukistan'

There's no way they are going to call it "-stan" that's too muslimish, my money is on Dumbfukland

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bardock42
There's no way they are going to call it "-stan" that's too muslimish, my money is on Dumbfukland

You could call it that. And you wouldn't have to live in it. You could live in ****YouInTheAssLand with all the other ****YouInTheAssLandians and be happy.

So why would you be opposed to this?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You could call it that. And you wouldn't have to live in it. You could live in ****YouInTheAssLand with all the other ****YouInTheAssLandians and be happy.

So this went from a what seemed like a semi serious op, to you acting like a maniac.

Flyattractor
So you agree its a bad idea

No. I would be all for it. There are a lot of people I would be happy to move away from if I knew there was someplace I could go to if I knew that different versions of the same types wouldn't be waiting their for me.

Time-Immemorial
So do you find yourself in a red of blue state?

Bardock42

Oh no, I'd live in Dumbfukland, I'm all for it. We could have the cofederate flag as banner with the stars replaced by crosses and Bill O' Reilly's face in the middle.

Digi

Just think about it? The BLUE's could live where there is NO RACISM? NO RELIGION! NO CRIMES (because their will be no Guns) ABORTION BOOTHS ON EVERY CORNER! NO COAL OR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS! ONLY WIND,SOLAR and Whatever GREEN ENERGY PRODUCTION! NO SUGARY DRINKS OR FOODS! NO TOBACCO BUT ALL THE NOW LEGAL MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES! PEOPLE WONT HAVE TO WORK BUT STAY HOME AND GET HIGH AN BE ON WELFARE THEIR WHOLE LIVES! A True Liberal Progressive Utopia!

While on the Red Side. We can run around in our big cars waving confederate flags while drinking moonshine in big gas guzzling cars while thumping our bibles and shooting our guns in the air while driving to BBQ's to eat bloody steaks.
A Conservative Capitalist Paradise.

I hope this is satire. I fear it is not.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh no, I'd live in Dumbfukland, I'm all for it. We could have the cofederate flag as banner with the stars replaced by crosses and Bill O' Reilly's face in the middle.

I doubt you could pass the drug screens.

Originally posted by Digi
I hope this is satire. I fear it is not.

Life is Satire.

Stoic
I was under the impression that the country was already segregated.

Nephthys
What if you're not a Democrat or a Republican? Would you just go to Canada?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.