SSGSS Vegito vs Golden Super Perfect Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blockythe1guy
What if Cell get's the same power-up as Freeza since he has his cells and training for 4 months as well?

And how powerful you think a SSGSS Vegito would be as well?

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
again, gods win.

These threads are getting stupid

juggerman
Assuming Cell would get the same power up percentage-wise, Cell would stomp

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Assuming Cell would get the same power up percentage-wise, Cell would stomp

I'm all ears if you want to explain this one. Without sounding downing, have you seen the movie yet? Goku was at a point where he was effortless stomping Freeza.

Time-Immemorial
wrong thread.

juggerman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I'm all ears if you want to explain this one. Without sounding downing, have you seen the movie yet? Goku was at a point where he was effortless stomping Freeza.

Goku was superior to Frieza, but not to a point where Frieza was not a threat. Cell was vastly superior to Frieza and has the skills to not only control his power(unlike Frieza) but to regen and use many many techniques that could but Goku down quickly like the IT, solar flare, destructo disk, SBC and several others.

Time-Immemorial
Goku had points where he didn't even have to touch our punch him to inflict damage. And the entire time he was just toying with him.

Blockythe1guy
Goku had points where he didn't even have to touch our punch him to inflict damage. And the entire time he was just toying with him.

Really? I Thought goku was having a decent battle with Freeza.

Adam Grimes
Lets see, when Goku and Vegeta merged, they went from being roughly PCell level as SSJ to being able to effortlessly pwn Buuhan.

SSGSSJ Goku was above Golden F. So even if Cell kept the power augmentation ratio, he would still get pwned by an hypothetical SSGSSJ Vegetto, imo.

juggerman
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lets see, when Goku and Vegeta merged, they went from being roughly PCell level as SSJ to being able to effortlessly pwn Buuhan.

SSGSSJ Goku was above Golden F. So even if Cell kept the power augmentation ratio, he would still get pwned by an hypothetical SSGSSJ Vegetto, imo.

My bad. I thought the OP said "Vegeta". Vegito stomps hard.

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

I See, But What if Cell's gets the SSGSS power-up as well? I Know it sounds like a bad fanficion. But due to Cell having Freeza and Goku's cells as well. That may be possible.

Galan007
It's also 'possible' that Cell could have used the Shin-Kikoho against Gohan's Kamehameha, and effortlessly obliterated him. What-if type scenarios can get silly if we let them.

Next you'll also have Cell transform into a Great Ape... Cuz Saiyan genes. stick out tongue

juggerman
Cell has both Goku AND Vegeta's cells so he fuses with himself too!!!!

Blockythe1guy
Cell has so many possibilities to became the most powerful being in the universe. But he's too cocky to do so or something lol.

Time-Immemorial
Cell is a washed up pussy.

StealthRanger
Man, what's with these fanfic threads?

yungz22
again, gods win.

These threads are getting stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.