Darth Malgus runs an era gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I stole this from Aurbere since I am an unoriginal ****tard.

*Who beats him in each era

Clone Wars Gauntlet

Aayla Secura
AotC Obi-Wan Kenobi
Tholme
Quinlan Vos
Shaak Ti (TFU)
Plo Koon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Maul
Count Dooku
Anakin Skywalker

TOTJ/KOTOR gauntlet
Juhani
Yusanis
Darth Bandon
Mandalore the Ultimate
Meetra Surik
Darth Malak
Ulic Qel-Droma
Darth Traya
KotoR Revan
Exar Kun

SWTOR
Lana Beniko
Exal Kressh
Darth Angral
Lord Scourge
Darth Thanaton
Darth Baras
Darth Marr
First Son
Darth Nox
SOR Revan

NEW JEDI ORDER

Leia Organa Solo
Shedao Shai
Corran Horn
Tsavong Lah
Saba Sebatyne
Mara Jade Skywalker
Lumiya
Kyp Durron
Jaina Solo
Darth Caedus

Trocity
Is this Deceived Malgus? I don't know how much more powerful he's supposed to be as the False Emperor. I'll post going by what he is capable of as of Deceived.

Maul

Ulic

Probably Revan

Probably Jaina

carthage
No its him as of FE

NewGuy01
9, 9, 10, 10.

Being generous.

AncientPower
Assuming Emperor Malgus then:

TCW:

Clears.

TOTJ/KOTOR:

Ulic, Surik, & Traya all have good shots, if not Revan then Kun.

SWTOR:

If not Nox then SOR Revan.

NJO:

Kyp and Jaina have good chances but he is definitely dead at Darth Caedus.

carthage
Im curious how he loses to Jaina tbh, his superior physical stats and power give him an edge. I'm not doubting its possible just curious.

Angelalex242
Clone Wars:

If Dooku doesn't get him, Anakin goes Invisible Hand on his hindquarters.

Next:
If Traya doesn't giga drain, Revan gets him.

Next:

Nox or Revan will get him.

NJO:
If Mara has a decent environment, she can take him assassin style. Fighting fair, not so much.
Without...I dunno how he deals with the Lightwhip, since Luke Frigging Skywalker himself had to make a shoto to deal with it. Presumably he can Force his way past Lumiya.
He'll have trouble with Kyp too, though Kyp's only a threat in the Force. Sabers, not so much.
Jaina...wouldn't take Kyp, let alone FE Malgus.
Caedus points and laughs at him.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

Ulic

Revan

If he doesn't stop at Mara he stops at Jaina.

Emperordmb
Clears

Kun

Revan

Caedus

SunRazer
Malgus doesn't clear any of them.

carthage
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Dooku

Ulic

Revan

If he doesn't stop at Mara he stops at Jaina.

He isn't losing to Mara

Sinious
Clone Wars: Clears(though last 2 rounds are both great fights)
TOTJ/KOTOR: Stops at Kun
SWTOR: Stops at Revan
NJO: Stops at Caedus

Angelalex242
Originally posted by carthage
He isn't losing to Mara

That depends entirely on where and how the fight takes place.

Put FE Malgus in Caedus's shoes in Sacrifice, and he won't survive.

NewGuy01
Uh, arguably. Malgus specializes differently than Jacen, tbh. That situation would be a lot more ideal for him tbh.

Angelalex242
...optimal for Malgus? How do you figure?

The man's a brick wall, made of strength and power, and his saber form uses broad, sweeping strokes.

I can't see how he'd be better off, having been shanked by a hit run attack. He might shrug off having a cave dropped on him a little better, but he suffers even more in tight quarters. And he's fresh out of poison darts, and wouldn't know to create an illusion of Ben's face.

Nephthys
Malgus' armor could probably repel the hit and run attack though. Also Malgus likely wouldn't follow Mara in, he'd just start collapsing the cave.

Angelalex242
Well, if it becomes a cave collapsing contest, Mara just escapes. Which is a better outcome then what happened with Caedus.

Armor doesn't really help with getting shanked by a shoto. Malgus's armor isn't any more lightsaber resistant then anything else. (Against an armored target, she'd just shank with the shoto, not the vibroblade)

Nephthys
Malgus' armor has repelled lightsaber strikes though. And escaping the cave just leaves her out in the open and Malgus whoops her.

Angelalex242
Not dedicated strikes. It isn't made of cortosis. Vader's armor has resisted strikes too, but it resists glancing blows only. A good hit, like Luke's, will still take his hand off.

Anyways, Malgus's problem in a cave collapsing contest is that he won't know where Mara is. Her best power is Force Concealment...that is, stealth. He can just bring the caves down willy nilly, I suppose, but I tend to favor the person aiming over the person firing blindly...even if the firing blindly guy has a bigger gun.

(And if she can hide from Caedus, hiding from Malgus isn't too tough)

carthage
He could've collapsed the tunnels on both of them. For one Caedus's notes that they're crumbling and weak, and Malgus has survived being blasted under tons of rubble before. I'm not sure if he'd survive a duel in those circumstances, it'd be really close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.