Aang & Korra vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
The Two Avatars at there best vs Danny Rand

1v1 first and then 2 v 1 if u think He's too much

I posted this on the Death battle video as well

Who wins, and would u like to see it?

Fight in the bending arena from the second series Avatar.

Werewolf582
Danny but the avatars make him work for it.

NemeBro
If they can use their avatar states I don't really know what Danny expects to accomplish, to be honest. They wield a level of power he can't contend with, unless he has stupid feats I'm not aware of.

Werewolf582
He blew up a train that had nukes in it and left without a scratch.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Werewolf582
He blew up a train that had nukes in it and left without a scratch.

Okay, and?

Werewolf582
Originally posted by NemeBro
Okay, and?

Being able to send 200 tonners flying with a casual strike

Surtur
Also took down a helicarrier. He is also HILARIOUSLY faster. They end up with their heads punched off.

Okay, and?

I actually don't think the train had nukes in it. However, why would you respond this way to a feat of someone walking away from nukes exploding without a scratch? Since such a character would be far too durable for Aang or Korra to harm even if they were in the Avatar State.

AuraAngel
Korra at her best is equal to a guy that threatened the world and flew from the South Pole to somewhere close to the equator very quickly.

There are also Kiyoshi's silly feats.

Surtur
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Korra at her best is equal to a guy that threatened the world

Yes, but the power levels on her world are hilariously lower then the power levels of the world IF comes from.

Tells us nothing about her reflexes.

Her best feat was creating that island..something in which she didn't even do instantly.

AuraAngel
At the speed she was flying the mere act of stopping is sufficient for reflexes lol.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
Also took down a helicarrier. He is also HILARIOUSLY faster. They end up with their heads punched off.

I actually don't think the train had nukes in it. However, why would you respond this way to a feat of someone walking away from nukes exploding without a scratch? Since such a character would be far too durable for Aang or Korra to harm even if they were in the Avatar State. What makes him "hilariously faster", and how does it matter when he never penetrates their defenses?

Because your average nuclear weapon has far less power than the Avatar state does.

Or do you believe that a nuke can move an island across the ocean? Because it can't by the way.

Although yeah, it occurs to me that Korra "at her best" is literally mach 10,000 or something stupid like that. Lol.

Surtur
Being beyond bullet timing is what makes him faster. Also, what defenses? They have no passive defenses that activate regardless of their own actions.

So just to be clear you feel being able to move an island across the ocean equates to being able to hurt someone who you were told survived an explosion of not one, but many nukes?

Surtur
At the speed she was flying the mere act of stopping is sufficient for reflexes lol.

But no see..feats of flight speed are cop outs people use whenever they have no actual speed feats. Do you have any feats for her other then flying really fast from point A to point B?

AuraAngel
She stopped a laser that had the power to blow up a mountain. And this was Korra far from her strongest.

NemeBro
Being beyond bullet timing is what makes him faster. Also, what defenses? They have no passive defenses that activate regardless of their own actions.

So just to be clear you feel being able to move an island across the ocean equates to being able to hurt someone who you were told survived an explosion of not one, but many nukes? Bullet timing? That's cute. Lightning is faster than bullets. Much faster, in fact. thumb up

Aang has reacted to lightning, and based on powerscaling Korra should be able to as well.

Did you watch the finale of Avatar? Aang could create an impenetrable wall of wind, rock, fire, and water without any need for motion on his part.

I don't "feel" anything, I am well-aware that moving a gigantic land mass like an island is far beyond the scale of withstanding nuclear blasts. That the feat didn't even occur turns this from an okay fight to a stomp.

NemeBro
But no see..feats of flight speed are cop outs people use whenever they have no actual speed feats. Do you have any feats for her other then flying really fast from point A to point B? You sidestepped his correct point because you are incorrect.

If Korra can fly that fast and not crash upon landing, she is that fast. Deal with it. thumb up

Surtur
She stopped a laser that had the power to blow up a mountain. And this was Korra far from her strongest.

Yes, but she didn't do this passively.

Surtur
Bullet timing? That's cute. Lightning is faster than bullets. Much faster, in fact. thumb up

So just to be clear, you feel they were shooting out lightning at speeds rivaling real world lightning?

So you do think that, okay.

The Firelord couldn't get through it, that doesn't make it impenetrable.

So again just to be clear: they pack firepower on the level of many many nukes?

Surtur
You sidestepped his correct point because you are incorrect.

If Korra can fly that fast and not crash upon landing, she is that fast. Deal with it. thumb up

I don't need to side step anything because "this person flew fast" has LONG been a lame ass attempt by people to use as reflex feats. I've never seen it really work, at all. This isn't my personal belief, I'm going off the way I've seen flying feats treated on this board.

AuraAngel
Korra didn't just land she deliberately hit the guy she was aiming to beat up.

NemeBro
So just to be clear, you feel they were shooting out lightning at speeds rivaling real world lightning?

You've activated my trap card!

WXZeJMmIWrM

I do in fact feel that cloud to ground lightning rivals the speed of cloud to ground lightning. Gonna claim that Iroh, who doubted he could beat his brother, is much faster than Aang?

It's good to be king.

Ozai amped by Sozin's comet has a greater fire output than Iron Fist.

Breaking the Hellcarrier ain't shit.

How many?

NemeBro
I don't need to side step anything because "this person flew fast" has LONG been a lame ass attempt by people to use as reflex feats. I've never seen it really work, at all. This isn't my personal belief, I'm going off the way I've seen flying feats treated on this board. Most people are a lot dumber than me, so it makes sense that they have differing opinions on the matter. The mongrels generally don't comprehend the wisdom of giants.

Korra was able to fly that fast and throw a punch before colliding with Unalaq. That isn't a combat feat?

Lek Kuen
The Nuke stuff is almost guaranteed to just be energy absorption anyway, earlier situations with people with nuke like powers showed he can absorb the explosions if he knows it's coming.

He doesn't have the raw durability to stand up to anything from the people here.

Henry_Pym
Danny palmed a bullet and can submerge his fists in lava.

He also killed a sun god in a single punch.
---
Also neither Avatar showed lightning bending so it's moot.

AuraAngel
Aang can reflect lightning. Korra being his reincarnation has that ability as well.

wakkawakkawakka
^ Wouldn't that only be available in Korra's Avatar State: otherwise she'd have to learn it like every other element.

Henry_Pym
Aang can reflect lightning. Korra being his reincarnation has that ability as well. ...ok, but they can't generate it, so the earlier point is still moot.

If you are arguing it as a durability feat, it's a bit intellectually dishonest as Avatar state just seems to negate bending (Aang & lightning, Korra & Blood bending) there is no reason to assume it negates concussive force.

AuraAngel
Aang could not negate lightning. Azula killed him with it in a surprise attack. Aang at base could reflect lightning.

None of this goes against the point that Iroh reflected real lightning and Aang is much faster than him.

Henry_Pym
Aang could not negate lightning. Azula killed him with it in a surprise attack. Aang at base could reflect lightning.

None of this goes against the point that Iroh reflected real lightning and Aang is much faster than him. ill concede it's not a passive negation but both Protagonists showed the ability to negate/no show others bending.

Iroh's is most certainly not a fast technique. Also Iroh didn't react to the lightning he was constantly trying to test his theory on it and he got lucky. Humans dodged generated lightning in Avatar 2 so I'll not except it at a crazy speed, infact Waterbend has better speed feats.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Also Iroh didn't react to the lightning he was constantly trying to test his theory on it and he got lucky. lol

Henry_Pym
lol I likewise found it to be a cute scene that made me chuckle.

This argument reminds me of the Kakashi as a place holder for FTL speed argument that the narutards would use, while the rest of us just took it as a outlier in the rest of the story.

AuraAngel
Kakashi reacting to and cutting a lightning bolt in half is nowhere near as ridiculous as it once seemed. Even giving him such a feat would not put him in the top 10 strongest characters of the story.

cdtm
As much as I bad mouthed the Living Weapon series, it did raise Danny's stock considerably.

Prince of Orphans charged up a Kamehameha type attack, blasted him high into the sky out of K'un L'un across dimensions to Earth, with Danny falling like Logan did in AvsX when Cap hit him out the helicarrier. And he was fine. Not a scratch on him.

Of course, in past series he was spending days out in artic weather, bare chested, while fighting off wolves before fighting Davos to regain his Iron Fist, and Luke Cage failed to knock him out with a sucker punch to the back of his head, so it's not like Danny has human level durability. The Prince of Orphans feat only cements his past feats, and establishes him as a tough sob.

NemeBro
I likewise found it to be a cute scene that made me chuckle.

This argument reminds me of the Kakashi as a place holder for FTL speed argument that the narutards would use, while the rest of us just took it as a outlier in the rest of the story. Kakashi being able to cut a lightning bolt in half isn't an outlier by Naruto standards anymore. That's frankly slow compared to the top tiers of the setting.

Anyway, do you have an argument against Iroh deflecting a natural lightning bolt?

Henry_Pym
Kakashi being able to cut a lightning bolt in half isn't an outlier by Naruto standards anymore. That's frankly slow compared to the top tiers of the setting.

Anyway, do you have an argument against Iroh deflecting a natural lightning bolt? yes, I did give it. Just because you quote a different post doesn't take my earlier post away.

Iroh was moving before it happened.

Henry_Pym
Kakashi reacting to and cutting a lightning bolt in half is nowhere near as ridiculous as it once seemed. Even giving him such a feat would not put him in the top 10 strongest characters of the story. Haku blitzed a stronger version of Kakashi than the one that cut the lightning. Genin Sasuke was keeping pace with Haku until the mirrors. So everyone in Naruto faster than Genin Sasuke are close to light speed?

cdtm
yes, I did give it. Just because you quote a different post doesn't take my earlier post away.

Iroh was moving before it happened.

This.

Plus the age old debate of whether fire bending lightning is "real" lightning.

Anyways, if Iron Fist was there in Korra, that finale with the giant robot would have been one minute long. cool

Henry_Pym
I went back and looked it up, Iroh is just standing in his absorption pose BEFORE the lightning struck. So yeah, not a speed feat lol

Danny caught a bullet, at point blank (barrel to head), from across a rooftop, after it had been fired.

AuraAngel
Haku blitzed a stronger version of Kakashi than the one that cut the lightning. Genin Sasuke was keeping pace with Haku until the mirrors. So everyone in Naruto faster than Genin Sasuke are close to light speed?

I'm sorry, you're going to have to provide the example of Haku blitzing Kakashi. Haku's only combat interactions with Kakashi are getting in between him and Zabuza to die. His Ice Mirrors work like a Space Time Ninjutsu so that isn't a poor showing on Kakashi's part.

NemeBro
yes, I did give it. Just because you quote a different post doesn't take my earlier post away.

Iroh was moving before it happened. We see Iroh moving in the same frame as the lightning to deflect it.

Nice try, little guy.

Also, Azula's lightning is faster than bullets.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20788

Iron Fist would win if against their base forms, but the Avatar States make this a non-fight.

Henry_Pym
That's Zabuza's fault not Haku, you're other point is deflecting.

Is everyone faster than pre chunnin exam Sasuke at or about LS?

AuraAngel
That's Zabuza's fault not Haku, you're other point is deflecting.

Is everyone faster than pre chunnin exam Sasuke at or about LS?

I'm not sure it is deflecting. Time Space Ninjutsu is the fastest thing in the Naruto verse and Haku has one lol. Not slow.

Well for one, no one in Naruto is lightspeed(except the objects Mabui teleports). For two, Haku was holding back on Sasuke and Naruto because he didn't wanna kill him. Sasuke moving at the last second to dodge attacks was putting him in more danger than Haku's actual attacks.

But the Sharingan has unquestionably reacted to lightning speeds and above before so yeah, anyone with them and capable of fighting that could potentially move at that speed, though obviously not for very long.

This is getting off topic though. Besides Naruto, at a level far from his strongest could react to:

O3HUjkZmj-8

An attack that cuts the moon in half(5 minute mark). Lightning is laughably small scale dude lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.