Team Shonen vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Ichigo
Luffy
Naruto
Natsu

Vs

Hulks. Gauntlet style

She Hulk
80's smart hulk (black tank top)
Savage She Hulk
Fixit Hulk
Red Hulk
Savage Hulk
Indestructible Hulk
Banner less Hulk
WWHulk
Maestro
Kluh
World Breaker Hulk

How far into the Hulk Ranks does the team get?
No Bfr

Fight on a counter Earth (uninhabited)

StealthRanger
Most Hulks can solo the HST

Astner
Off-topic.

Originally posted by StealthRanger
There's not a version of the Hulk that is fast enough, and even if he would be invulnerable in the HST—which is arguable—he'd still wouldn't be able to overcome seals and the minor degrees of reality warping.

Surtur
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Uh nope, far too much speed and esoterics on the side of the HST for this statement to be true.

AuraAngel
It is kind of rude to expect Naruto to carry his whole team. He can make clones with more power than his teammates combined.

And as I presume he can't beat the Hulks I assume he loses? I actually don't know.

Fun fact: Luffy is immune to blunt damage so the best course of action for the Hulk there would be eating him.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Fun fact: Luffy is immune to blunt damage

Absolutely immune, or just as far as we know? Because I would think that punches with force enough to crack continents/planets/time(?) (from whichever one/s can do that) would be more than enough to reduce him to silly putty. I'm not exactly sure, though.

Despite my above statement, this is actually exactly what I imagined happening. haermm

Surtur
Luffy is most definitely not 100% immune to blunt damage.

wakkawakkawakka
Well there's only been one person aside from a gag or Haki amp to hurt Luffy with blunt force so he's mostly immune.

Also Ichigo has apparently gotten a pretty big boost in speed/power though by how much is uncertain atm.

Surtur
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well there's only been one person aside from a gag or Haki amp to hurt Luffy with blunt force so he's mostly immune.

That doesn't mean he is immune, it just means nobody in his own series can muster up the force to hurt him. So I guess it depends on whether or not you feel anyone in One Piece has shown physical strength to rival Hulk.

Henry_Pym
It's not a team of hulks...

Which Hulk is the weakest Hulk that still beats this team?

Surtur
I mean even if they can't put Hulk down, I'm pretty sure everyone on team 1 has ways of avoiding getting hit by Hulk indefinitely.

Henry_Pym
How do they deal with the radiation in the upper guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.