CJ vs Trevor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
CJ has an AK47 from GTA SA
Trevor has an AK47 too from GTA V

Battle in Grove Street's Hood(GTA SA)
Who wins?

Jesus McBurger
carl wins this. he has taken on the military and hordes of gang members. and lets not forget cj can learn martial arts

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
carl wins this. he has taken on the military and hordes of gang members. and lets not forget cj can learn martial arts
True True.

Kazenji
Getting better with your verses Nusa

as for this verses Trevor, He's a freakin loose cannon.

KingD19
Well it really depends on two things. What level of proficiency are CJ and Trevor at with the AK? And can Trevor use his rage mode?

Nusa105
Originally posted by KingD19
Well it really depends on two things. What level of proficiency are CJ and Trevor at with the AK? And can Trevor use his rage mode?
No

Jesus McBurger
Yes Carl takes this... And I tip my fedora to you nusa u r getting better with time

Jmanghan
Trevor took out Merryweather.

He will destroy CJ.

Trevor is a crazy millionaire bad-ass whereas CJ is a small-town gangbanger.

Jesus McBurger
Cj has broke in a military base and a military air craft carrier and has taken on trained military on foot and aircraft... Let's jot forget Carl has learned martial arts and can get help from grove street and woozie

Jmanghan
No, he CAN learn Martial Arts. Optional things aren't canon. Trevor broke into multiple military bases, more then a few times, he also stole a few military vehicles and aircrafts.

If Trevor gets close to CJ, he's dead, as well. Not to mention, Trevor himself has military training, basic, as well as airforce. As well as a more powerful arsenal of weapons due to the times.

Jesus McBurger
Cj is not a push over he is a quick thinker and will have a plan. Cj has some cool shit too... Like that freaking jet

Jesus McBurger
But with this setting they are fighting in cj wins. Not only is this in a place that cj is familiar with. His gang will absolutely be there too

Jmanghan
CJ can't be compared in intelligence to Trevor. Trevor has pulled off some amazing heists thanks to his brilliance. He had the plan to steal one of the most rare items of the U.S. and get it back to his base. (He did have to return it, due to the heat he'd get later on, but still.)

To come up with a plan like that, multiple plans, getaway drivers, a big heist like the union depository.

Trevor had a hand in almost all heists, and they all went by almost flawlessly.

As for the Jet, Trevor has a more powerful one and several helicopters.

Jmanghan
Franklin has his gang as well, plus, if CJ gets his gang, Trevor gets his as well.

Michael, Franklin, Chef, Ron, Wade, Lamar, and possibly Lester.

Those guys can take out Grove Street no problem, especially if they took down Merryweather, which is bigger then anything CJ has ever done.

Jesus McBurger
I'm not saying cj would beat Trevor in a freestyle match I'm just saying in this situation he would win

Jmanghan
No, he would lose. If CJ gets his crew, so does Trevor.

Trevor's crew would beat Grove Street.

Jesus McBurger
Cj has no need to call his crew as his crew always is in the streets the second that cj is under attack they will swarm him

Jmanghan
Grove Street isn't that hard to take down, honestly.

Jesus McBurger
Its hard when cj is there with them

Jmanghan
CJ would lose to Michael, Franklin, or Trevor, so yeah. Doesn't make a difference.

Jesus McBurger
In this situation cj wins

Jmanghan
Ok, buddy...

Jesus McBurger
I hope this doesent ruin our friendship jmanghan.. Cause we both know superman can beat goku

Jmanghan
At least we agree on that.

Jesus McBurger
Yes we can... Morale of the story: don't let walshy cook Armenian food

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.