Darth Venamis vs. The Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Forest of Dxun

SunRazer
Not seeing the Exile performing as well against Plagueis (to be fair, Venamis also knew Plagueis' form in and out). If it's KotOR II Exile, then it's a good fight but Venamis wins.

carthage
mmm

AncientPower
Exile wins, I can't see how Venamis is going to be overly effective against anyone besides Plagueis whom ended up killing him despite his numerous advantages.

SunRazer
What were his numerous advantages? His ambidextrous mastery of multiple forms which he can switch between on a whim and his high level of Force Speed are applicable against more opponents than just Plagueis.

AncientPower
He had been rushed through training to specifically kill Darth Plagueis and still ended up dead.

Besides the Jedi Exile is also a master of numerous lightsaber forms and has top tier speed feats herself, any lacking on her part is balanced by advanced precog.

Also this arena is one Surik is very familiar with, I can see that being an advantage for her.

SunRazer
Where does it say he was rushed through training? And his knowledge on Plagueis' forms was merely one advantage, not several as you're suggesting.

AncientPower
He had the drop on him.
He had total anonymity going in.
He had a form advantage.
He had prep.

About four advantages, all of which failed to bridge the gap.

SunRazer
The first two really didn't matter. It's not like he had some free first strike. The latter two are basically synonymous - he knew Plagueis' form in and out. Venamis himself used a wide variety of forms, none of which were stated to explicitly counter Plagueis' form, so that's just you trying to magnify the number of advantages Venamis had.

AncientPower
I still don't see how him losing badly to an early Plagueis makes him all that gteat though, never been convinced that Venamis is as good as most seem to think.

SunRazer
How is it early? Plagueis was the Dark Lord at the time and had been trained for well over a human lifetime in the Sith arts by Tenebrous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.