Better Sorcerer Doom Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ionceknewu
We know Thanos has mystical abilities are they on a par with Doom?

Astner
Originally posted by Ionceknewu
We know Thanos has mystical abilities
Since when?

riv6672
I just tead about 7 different bios, no magic.

Scoobless
Read the comics instead, he does use mystical mumbo jumbo.

riv6672
I've read the comics, Scoobless. I like to read the bios as i'm often surprised by whats in one over the other.
If i were to concede Thanos uses mystical mumbo jumbo, it'd be in the same way Sam and Dean Winchester do. They arent warlocks/magicians, they just know a few things.

Anyway, this thread has all the makings of being one of "those" debstes. So, put me down for Doom as the better (only) Sorcerer.
Out.

Surtur
Thanos isn't a magic user, but IIRC he was enhanced by magic(among other things).

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
Thanos isn't a magic user, but IIRC he was enhanced by magic(among other things).

This is what I remember, but Im sure he is pretty well versed in it.

Insane Titan
One of the reasons Thanos was rejected on Titan was for practicing banned black arts and it's been mentioned several times he's dabbled in death/black accult Magic. Odin even makes a reference to it.

Some ppl just need to read the comics before commenting.

DarkSaint85
Doom, most assuredly.

leonidas
thumb up

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by Insane Titan
One of the reasons Thanos was rejected on Titan was for practicing banned black arts and it's been mentioned several times he's dabbled in death/black accult Magic. Odin even makes a reference to it.

Battle boards are funny in the sense people go by what they have heard, take scans out of context, use bios and handbooks and rarely read the comics. This seems a particular issue here at KMC.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Insane Titan

yeah Iirc Odin mentions that his magic will defeat Thanos' technologically acquired might.

And Thanos replies that magic and technology are just meaningless labels.

^Something to that end.

Originally posted by Ionceknewu
Battle boards are funny in the sense people go by what they have heard, take scans out of context, use bios and handbooks and rarely read the comics. This seems a particular issue here at KMC.
Nah.

You haven't been around long enough to make a call like that anyways.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by krisblaze
yeah Iirc Odin mentions that his magic will defeat Thanos' technologically acquired might.

And Thanos replies that magic and technology are just meaningless labels.

^Something to that end.

Nah.

You haven't been around long enough to make a call like that anyways. Tbf I was talking about the part when Odin says Thanos power comes from dark place or words to that effect.

Galan007
Originally posted by riv6672
I just tead about 7 different bios, no magic. I just tead 1 bio, yes magic:
http://i.imgur.com/266jdft.png

smile

Anyway, Doom is the better mage for sure.

-K-M-
I loved collecting those cards as a kid.

Galan007
I just came across my collection a few weeks ago. The nostalgia... droolio

Scoobless
Originally posted by Galan007
I just tead 1 bio, yes magic:

smile

More agile too.

smile

long pig
What are some doom magic feats?

ozz81
Originally posted by Galan007
I just tead 1 bio, yes magic:

smile

nice awesome!! by any chance is there a Doom bio like the above?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.